Could somebody explain how I'm supposed to properly use these things?

Could somebody explain how I'm supposed to properly use these things?

So I bought a vape and mine looks like pic related. I've got the liquid in the little compartment thing and I press the button which I guess heats up the liquid? Anyway, am I supposed to start inhaling as I press the button, or am I supposed to wait?

Because after a few seconds the mouthpiece gets kinda hot.

It's also extremely harsh, is that normal for vapes?

Other urls found in this thread:

juicedb.com/
casaa.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You either have the wattage turned up too high or your coil is a dud. Or both

Did u get the kind with nicotine? If not preped that shit can hurt. Also nice set. I customized mine to look like it belongs to a gangster from star wars cuz I'm a nerd like that lol

Damn, that sucks. I don't think I can change the wattage on mine.

Nah I didn't get any with nicotine in it.

This
Also yes you're meant to inhale while holding the button

Oh yeah also what are some good flavors you guys recommend? The local store has all these fruit flavors and shit, as well as mint and bubblegum.

I was thinking of getting mango or watermelon, but ended up getting vanilla.

"Variable Wattage: Turn the rotary knob at the top of the mod clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the output wattage from 5W to 30W for vaping needs."

Youre spose to inhale as you press the button.
And it does sound like your wattage is too high.
Look up some info and tutorials. Figure out the ohm level of your coils and adjust your wattage accordingly, then fuck around till you find the wattage you want.

mouth fedora

Why don't u just ask vape bros in your area? Lots of local cape shops have the best customer service! A lot of the gold pieces for customization I got were free or half off and they helped with any tech issues I had. Even suggested liquid for me. It will take awhile to get used to it even without nicotine

Bottom is a battery, top is a tank to hold the juice and an atomizer. The atomizer is just a metal spring with cotton wrapped around it to wick the juice to the coil, the battery heats the coil up and it vaporizes the juice. On the side of the coil located inside of the tank is a wattage range for that specific coil, set it between that and based on your preference you can turn it up or down.

Vapor is much much more dense than cigarette smoke, and it is expected to be fairly more harsh than smoke for the first few days. Keep with it, if you're quitting.

Look into local shops to get some good, quality juice. If not local, look around online for some good premium juice brands, the difference is huge. If you are quitting you probably want to start with a 6mg, or a 3mg.

try dick flavored. you will feel nostalgic, OP.

Anything "berry" and I've tried shit like red bull and mint too. Shit the Sky's the limit my dude!

For the record i literally just typed 'esp 30w' into google and clicked the first link for that quote. also says shit about the ohms of the coil and basic instructions and shit

Go with what catches your eye, really. There is a lot, and it is very personal, so you kinda have to jump around and try a lot of stuff to see what is good for you. Try different flavors, different shops, etc.

If you would like to order juice online, juicedb.com/ is a good website to filter and categorize what flavors you are looking for.

Some of my personal favorite premiums: Naked100, Charlie's Chalk Dust, Magnetic. That's to scratch the surface, there is a lot worth trying

Always make sure you prime a new wick by putting juice on the cotton of the coil.

It could be harsh for a number of reason. The Nic you're vaping is high or you're just not use to vaping yet. With time it becomes nothing and easy to hit, but most people cough at first.

As a reminder, big tobacco and the FDA are currently trying to prohibit your access to life saving smoke free alternatives.

casaa.org/

Call your representatives, raise awareness. Current regulations will in effect put thousands of small businesses and tens of thousands of employees out of business, and jeopardize the health of consumers who rely on vapor products as a method for smoking cessation.

Put it in your ass!
Putin

You didnt impregnate the coil with the juice before hitting it so its burning the wick.

Thanks for all the help guys, I appreciate it. And yeah this is my very first time trying vaping, so I started coughing and shit. Gonna try out the websites and local stores to see what flavors there are.

Is there much difference in the coils and batteries, or is the quality dependent on the actual liquid?

Fucking vape faggot

How do I do that? I put enough liquid in there so that it reaches the cotton parts, so it pretty much looks like it does in the OP pic.

So basically have it look like it does in the OP pic?

Both really, you could have the best setup and a shitty juice and have a horrible experience, or you could have the worst setup and a really good juice and also have a bad experience.

Stick with what you have. See what the people at the local shops are using, lol. Ask them, they are usually pretty personable.