ITT: people who still live at home

ITT: people who still live at home

>age
>situation/cause
>anything else

fuck it just stay home all the time and grow your own food, watch it all burn maybe go to taco bell once in a while

Everyone is becoming woke, they see through the lies and refuse to contribute to pure evil and greed that is modern day human society as we know it

>20
>at home because I couldn't get a summer internship
>STEM fag

Been through shit with physical and mental health and can't handle school for time being. Just tried again too. Immediate plan is teaching myself a skill. Learning a language on my own has been easy. Gonna delve into programming than cybersecurity. Figure if I keep at it maybe in 3-4 years I will be able to snag a low level gig. Family is toxic too. Feels bad man
Tho...

>see people being wagecucks, getting laid off, or getting in legal trouble
>all of a sudden my isolated existence doesn't feel too bad.

Have also thought about going full Black Lagoon and joining a bandit troupe in Asia.

My brother is 28 still lives at home with our dad because he is an absolute loser
He's about 5'4" hasn't been laid in years
My dad charges him 50$ a week rent but he is about 6 months behind on that one simple bill.

I moved out at 21 and would rather be homeless than go to either of my parents again

have a job/pay rent, also i help my mom with my autistic brothers

>23
>just graduated college. looking for a big boy job while chipping away at loans rent-free
>relatively happy home life, so no reason to rush out of the nest. parents are very supportive, but theyre very laissez-faire about it

>24
>Sick mother, hypothyroidism and sciatica, among other disabling illnesses. Taking care of her while saving up for my own place with my girlfriend
>useless siblings, deadbeat dad, nobody else around to take care of her

>I guess it could be worse, we smoke weed all day

24 had a mental breakdown at work got fired lost my apt. And had to move back home after the mental clinic ran out of room for me. Made enough money at the time to qualify for unemployment. Going back to work soon but I'm 9,000 in debt so good bye apt for awhile

20, 2 years into my undergrad, will be moving to a new city for my graduates, part time job to support alcoholism and qt gf. It feels great when i hear my friends from out of state talking about their $20,000 debt when i have absolutely none

If you're good enough at what you do someone will hire you. You may have to work your way up, but you're in the door and that's what matters. I learned the best stuff on my own too. If I had my choice I would commit time to excelling in an area and forget blowing tens of thousands of my future money on a degree that is 90% a waste of time

Good on ya user. I can't even pass fucking community college. Its my 5 bum year and I graduated high school in 2010

>20
>Student
>University is close to home.

>23
>I technically fall under this umbrella but I was moved out (18-22 = 4 years) for school. Just moved back home cause I want to transfer schools and also my sister tried to commit suicide so I wanted to be here for a while.
>Looking for a job in the meantime and just doing housework and playing video games. During the year I brought my mom to work and sister to and from school every day. Sad right now cause I'm on a weed break for the upcoming drug test. Also my mom loves me and missed me terribly so I don't feel too upset for being here. Got a king sized bed and my laptop so all is ok.

>ITT: people who still live at home
If not at home, where else would I live?

Been going to school full time and working full time only in the summers

Graduating this week, not looking forward to looking for work.

How do you not pass community college? Is this real.

under da bridge

I'm 30 and live at home. I bought my home 3 yrs ago. It's a fine lovely home. If you mean do I live with my parents, no I do not.

No real time to dedicate to it. I have about 19 credits and I have to pay the tuition out of pocket every year. I worked two jobs while going to school just to have my own place. For the first 3 years I wasn't even accepted.

I actually have a friend who's been banned from local community colleges for failing classes repeatedly

What state are you in?

>30
>moved in and out since i was 21.
>always end up moving in with losers or assholes so end up moving back.
>move to maryland and do well for myself.
>move back to help family
>get a felony and now i live with my slob of a father.
>considers suicide on a daily bases.

recovering from major hip surgery
working from home, continuing school in the fall

>felony

elaborate

Aside from being kinda lazy and broke, I am Asian and we live at home longer than you white boys.

I did move out to go to college. This week I move to Oregon (first time living out of state) for grad school (finally).

I live at home, because I own a house you fucking moron.

Are you retarded? Everyone lives at their home.

Fair. You need to take less classes if you are working two jobs. Online is also an option. Working full time while taking 2 to 4 online classes isn't that tough.

This really motivates me

Sorry dipshits. Shoulda named the thread NEET/Still live with parents.

thanks, one day youll have a family and a mortgage and make rich people richer too

>21
>Student living 20 minutes from campus.
>Life at home is good and I help around the house. Have a part time gob but parents prefer I save most of it for after college rather than pay them rent

Felony Assault.

Literally slapped a woman and the DA hit me with a felony charge. Spent 6 months in jail fighting it with a public defender. So he wasn't much help.

I play the numbers game. I take 6 classes and pass wat I can. Also I have to attend 2 serperate colleges, but 3 campuses all together just to get my degree. I may have a higher or lower total then 19/ but that's gonna be decided next week.

they live with their parents due to financial reason, no fucking sane person would want to live with their parents if they didn't have to. it's the natural order of things to gtfo

why did you slap her

If CC is that hard just go to technical school or something

Was the slap worth it? Did you get your money's worth?

>6 months for slapping a woman's ass
uh, was this woman the queen of england?

S-settle down user. Yes financial reasons are the main cause, but there is a reason for that reason. Like for a while I have been incapacitated. Others have interesting situations too that cause them to have no money, education or job. Hence what this thread is.

I'm only 2 semesters away now. Could graduate next spring or next fall why quit now? Spent 2 years getting this far.

I feel like tech school is a lot less forgiving than community college though.

It was just an argument that got out of control. She was saying shit just to provoke me and i lost my cool. I'm not proud of it by any means.

Idk. Was just thinking of something quick that you could bang out. I've thought about tech school but I'm better with computer shit so I will just do self-teaching and get some certs.

Sucks dude. Some women do that shit on purpose. Sorry to hear it wasted a good chunk of your time. People are fucked.

While you shouldn't have hit her, I feel so bad for you. Maybe you are a complete scumbag piece of shit but it's still fucked to have your life ruined for slapping a girl

My father had whooped my ass on a couple of occasions when I was a kid. Guess that's ok tho since it's man on man even though a child is involved. Can't touch a womyn.

I'm almost there user. I just gotta get back up!

Mah nigs i feel ya, 24 in similar situation

That's the right attitude. I've been fucked too and got depressed about it in the early days but now it's better, even though my situation is worse.

Turning 25 in a month. Live with my mom, and we split rent and bills. No reason to even move out because that just means I have less money to save up, so until I find a gf/wife to move in with, there's no point in wasting money living by myself.

Just curious, what degree you going for? Or are you continuing school? I'm in a similar situation as you being done with my 2nd year with not that many credits but I have no plan whatsoever

Decision problems what to study, but tired of my own indecision. Will probably just cancel university and become a cook since im at least sure that i could do that 6 days a week without getting bored or annoyed after a few years.

College/awesome parents
Explaining postmodernism: by Steven Hicks

In actually shooting for two full degrees. Business management and accounting that may be why I'm draging ma feet for now. Lol I need something like 36 credits to pass. I'll be done next year or the year after that just gotta keep moving so the funk don't settle. Like I said the stress got to me last year but I'm recharged!

Your motivation just made me smile I need this push so bad.

From texas to oklahoma

Well, that's comparing a mountain to an anthill in my case. I'm just sitting on my ass in my basement learning shit until I'm good enough to get certs. I am a bit limited in what I could do, so I could never handle the stress of two degrees.

Make sure to keep pushing itself user :P