Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/skhIy
imgur.com/a/WAbMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because work is suck.
Yes we do. Night smugs!

Still here

Urabe
Ahh, i thought there would be like more sfuff do to outside. Oh sweet, i bet that's pretty fun. But don't go joyriding it~

Juvia
Me too, it just makes going outside for any reason very unappealing. Yeah snow is fun and all and i wish it would snow here for just like a day or two but fuck driving in it. Haha so you're pretty comfortable where you are.
Hmm maybe i will, after all i never seem to win these debates~ (even though i'm totally right~)
Still denying it huh? Cmon just accept that you are my cute little tsundere already~ Well i mean at least admit it out loud, as you've already accepted it in your heart~

YouKnow
Alright i understand.
Yeah i remember there was only one or two art vendors who had decent prices at my last con. Oh nice, shoulda guessed you would get a destiny one~

Kuma.

Are my questions annoying to you?

>I guess this is basically referring to me.

Good night shinoa

You sound major league depressed

Present.
Not really. My department is mostly indoors. I will joyride when I want! But yeah, it can be frustrating to use sometimes.
Juvia
No good?
That's terrible! I bet they were super mad!
>kill my only teammate besides me
Well obviously. Dum dum.
That's to be expected in COD. They always get mad. Now I'm in the mood to find S&D rage videos just for the laughs.
No you!
Hi.
Doesn't sound all that bad in that case. I think I get that feeling sometimes.

Not at all.
Yeah it's probably normal

Morning

peacock

Slavaboo
Its 2 AM, I'd hardly call it morning.
Serve me up a fresh plate of bullying before I send you home crying

Are you in like a specified department or just kinda do everything? Alright but don't come crying to me when you get in trouble for drifting around the parking lot~ Yeah they got really weird controls.

Good morning cute

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
smugs
Alright let's throw hands
Good! I'm glad you had a good time
I took Albania and Bulgaria before i had to use console commands because greece has literally 0 manpower
Yeah same when it's winter and below zero. Although if it's nice out i don't mind going outside and playing sports or something. Fun fact the 1st and only accident i got in was in the snow. At least it looks nice. For the most part yeah, if i had to move it'd probably be to Massachusetts or Maine or something.
Yes you should! And you lose because you're wrong stupid!
Of course I'm denying it! Because it's not true! I'm not your tsundere! The day i allow you to call me your anything is the day i leave /waifu/
It's just weird. It's a show I'd watch one but probably wouldn't come back to.
It got pretty bad. Surprised i still haven't been booted off.
Had to make sure a dummy like you understood it~
>
I like the vids but mam nothing compares to actually doing it.
Dummy urabe~

I jizzed when I saw it~

I only really bully Mako.

Morning. How's it going?

Okay.
Prepare your orifices for bullying.

Good luck.

Heya Shizuru.

sleeeeeepyyyyyyyyyy

it's 1:30am here (:

I wish that was me.

It's 7:30am here. I have to work in an hour and a half and I just want to die

Hello. How're you?
Hi there

Not too bad, you?

Where do you work sweet heart?

I'm an independent game developer in a team that's preparing to enter a product in a competition. It's stressful work.

#REKT

hello hello I love you all

Specified department. Lumber to be exact. I won't, don't you worry. I'll race throughout the streets with that little forklift.
Lifting objects is also a huge pain. Especially when indoors in really narrow aisles.
You can't win 'em all.
I'd always get booted off. My friends would find ways to make each other say "boot" if we became incompetent during games.
Oh really!?
That's true. I miss doing all those things.
>I will cut you

Hi love user

Why rekt?

I'm ok. A little annoyed i accidentally took a nap earlier so now i'm going to be up all night. Oh well.
What's up?

Does it get that cold there? Well at least you have something to blame it on~ It really does.
Those seem like pretty chill places to live.
No i lose because you're as stubborn as you are beautiful~
S-so i'm not even allowed to call you my friend then...? I-i see...
>

I bet you did~

hello hello friend

Ah. I'm annoyed I didn't get to sleep that long, to be honest. It would have been nice to take advantage of getting an extra day off yesterday.

I enjoy my work. Sometimes.

Just laying in bed. How is your friend?

Because work.

you also overwork yourself sometimes though.
home and trying to relax for now

Hello Love. How are you?
Ah bummer. Hopefully you'll find some nap time eventually.

Ah that's good I hope you can.

Wow that is really neat! If I weren't about to pass out from exhaustion I would love to discuss it with you. Maybe next time if you don't mind (I actually dozed off s bit inbetween this post and my last :( )

How do you have such a shitty waifu.
Its pretty easy not to pick a waifu that's not that shit

Must be nice to not have any work to do.

How do you know?

Nah, I'm gonna be working most the day, then I come home and sleep.

Sure! Always willing to talk about that stuff, it's what I like doing. Sleep well.

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm so late, been a tiring day. I mean, I didn't do much, just... tired I guess.

How is everyone doing tonight? As always, I hope you're all doing fine and wonderful!

Dude laziness lmao

Hi there. I'm good right now thank you! How are you doing?

I'm doing my best

Hi
Hopefully you should get your rest tonight.

Oh, makes sense. I don't overwork myself that much! I only have... 3 projects I'm working on!

What kind of things do you do in that department?
Hmm that;s a good idea, you could get into some underground street races and win some extra cash!
Yeah i've seen them do that quite a bit, takes a good amount of concentration to navigate those small aisles.

>dubs
Hi Kanna.
>hug
I'm alright, quite tired myself. How are you feeling?

Pssh, I am a hard worker.

Ayyyy Kanna.

Ayyyy candy lmao.

It's not bad, I'll deffinetly remember it.
I was always solo for the most part, sometimes if i had a friend over we'd do split screen but that's about it. It was either cod or nascar. I don't know why i owned a nascar game let alone played it but once i learned the greatness of messing with that community man did i have fun. Imagine about 10 rednecks yelling at you to "stop wrecking" was a good time
Yeah really~
Yeah too bad the community has died down and i don't feel like buying the new cod games
>you can't cut water dummy
Yeah. It can be pretty bad when it wants to be
Indeed
Indeed, plus i like seafood so the coasts would be ideal, and i sure as hell am not moving to California.
Y-you're wrong! You lose cause you're stupid and wrong!
I never said that! Y-you're such a dummy...
>dubs
Hello kanna
>pat pat
How are you?

...Sleep?
I'm ok. A little annoyed i accidentally took a nap earlier so now i'm going to be up all night. Oh well.

Dude nuggers lmao

Yeah, fucking around on your laptop all night is real difficult.

I'm doing my best

>dubs
Hello Kanna-chan. Don't worry about that, it's nice to see you.
I am doing wonderful actually. Had a good time today with a friend, got a haircut, and now I'm in bed. I got work tomorrow though but it's not all bad.
Besides being tired, how are you doing?

He wont even make me an Ohayou

Hi loveanon!

>dubs
Screw that, i think i'd rather take 110 over below zero.
Aww why not, i thought you enjoyed being a commie~ ;p
Don't worry, i'll get you to admit all sorts of things soon enough~
But you said that you wouldn't allow me to call you "my" anything... Or maybe i'm just teasing a little~ ;p

Yeah, and i spent most of it in the hot sun so i'm even more tired than usual. Thanks~

What, join you in sleep? Nah, i'm alright.
asdfjkl;
Don't remind me :[

Man tendies lmao

SUPAH DIFICURT JOBBU!

Going alright, I suppose. Went and drained the gas tank yesterday again. Put more gas in, more cleaner, gotta figure out a way to get the gunk off the bottom now.

ah... I hope you feel better soon. being sick is never fun.
pretend I posted the "don't forget, you're here forever" picture.
oh christ you're here too now

Just as many as I can handle.

He made me some

Pretty sure the only difficult thing about it is finding something to do.

Well this is embarrassing...

Your boyfriend a shit

Dude vehicles lmao

That's kind of you, but rest is important, you know? It's a little late in your area, no?

But I was here since last thread!

Still difficult!

Smooth.

Dude motorcycles lmao

Hush you. I just said i took an accidental nap and aren't tired.
Yeah yeah yeah i know...

Organize whatever lumber material customers mess up, pick up damaged concrete bags, use the power saws, it's not too bad but our supervisor works us to death.
That is a good idea. I'd be unbeatable! No car would stand a chance against forky(I'm naming it forky btw)
It's hell.
What do you do at your job exactly?
Who wouldn't remember vomit drool?
I played with friends during online parties. That's where most of the booting happened. Rednecks playing a nascar game? That's perfect. Similarly, I liked fooling around in Mario Kart 8 online. With items in the game, it was really easy messing with players.
Why you little....
It really is a shame. The new COD night bring interest back since it's going back to WWII. But I'm not motivated to go back or even buy another console.
>is that a challenge?
That's nice to hear. Keeping loving, love user.
Alright I'll accept that apology then but it's not necessary. But I will accept.
Not really. I couldn't remember how I cut it last time so I just got it all cut short.
Yeah will do. I'm quite relaxed right now, thanks.
Maybe you should take an aspirin for those if they happen frequently.

>feeding into the conspiracy that all waifuposters are the same dozen people
I KNEW IT
no one bullies Kanna into sleeping but me
this was my first time seeing you post ;~;

I have a working one :^)

Mako has always been, and will always be, a shit.

We both know I can sympathise with boring work now.

Nah, I mostly use her to shitpost elsewhere. She's my favourite Persona 5 girl.

Whereas Mako doesn't even have a working car :^)

Aw, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. You stayed well hydrated, right? They didn't work you too hard? They better not have! Or I'll... I'll do nothing but I'll think really angry things about them!
Eh, I don't know. It's not better, that's for certain. Got pretty bad today but it's hard to say if it's getting worse. I guess time will tell, no worries!
Hey, that's still good then! Grilled pork? That sounds kinda nice... but also I'm not a big meat fan, believe it or not! Still, I bet I would have loved it, I know that whoever made it must have been an awesome cook!
I had an okay day, new update for GTA came out, so I played a bit around with that! Expensive on the in game cash though ;-; rip my cars, I sold a bunch of them.

Alright is something, you know? Keeps you moving forward at the very least!
Oh, making progress? Or at least keeping it clean I imagine! But still, good job! Any ideas on how you're gonna clean up the bottom of the tank?

Thanks. I hope so too. It's not that big of a deal though, even if it's not the most fun thing in the world.
...but you never answered my question. Are you trying your hardest? Please, I need to know.

And your friend needs to update this :^)

>dubs!
Well if you don't think it's necessary then I'm sorry ;-; Err, or it's my bad! Or something, i don't know! I didn't mean to force you into anything!
Aw, that's a little sad. But short is good, right? Maybe you'll like this one more! Err, I guess since you can't remember the other style you don't really have a choice, but still! I bet you look awesome!

And Ill be getting a perfectly fine, as in I buy it and it will run, car when my dad upgrades.

I know this very well.

>getting your dad's old car when he upgrades
I'm just gonna try to not let my salt out here...
What car are you getting?

We all do

>shitposting under a different guise
no
bad Anya
own your shitposts.
nah I don't answer serious questions

See
I was second in thread m8.

Still waiting to see if my dad will be able to sell mine.

>Whereas Mako doesn't even have a working car :^)
At least I have SOME kind of car you fucking busrider. :^)

Yep. Got some paperwork to do tonight, but that's really it in the way of work.
Yep. Here's the before and after cleaning pics. No clue honestly, I'm thinking shop vac, but that stuff can be dangerous with a combustible material like gas.

Before: imgur.com/a/skhIy

After: imgur.com/a/WAbMk

Shh. Don't give me that pouty face.

I said mostly elsewhere! You know as much as I do that I've had about 50 names in other places. This is the longest I've stuck with something in years.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't count.

Too bad.

I don't really think I'm all that worth it. I don't sleep, so I don't get much of a say, but you should rest. And whatever you'd like to do.

2008 Toyota Rav4. Luxury edition, so Ill be comfy as hell.
I bet you cant because it was owned by a Mako :^)

>getting a Toyota made after, like, 2000
Why even do it?

Mako.
I meant I just showed up this thread. I'm not doubting you were here the whole time

>dubs
Sounds simple enough, though i've seen just how responsible customers can be with stuff...
Damn right, you can just flip the other cars over as you're driving! Forky will undoubtedly become legendary in the street racing community.

Yeah don't worry i had plenty of water~ Haha it's alright they didn't, so you don't need to unleash your wrath upon them~
I see, well i'm glad it's not getting worse at least!
I was pretty yummy~ Really? That's actually a bit surprising! Haha well i made it but i wouldn't call myself an awesome cook~
man it's been a while since i've played GTA. Aww that sucks..but you still have some though right?

Whether it functions and whether it's good are two different things.