It's time to ignore every single german post until one of those cuck retards actually does something to save their...

It's time to ignore every single german post until one of those cuck retards actually does something to save their country.

Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British
express.co.uk/news/uk/459782/Muslim-Patrol-handed-Asbos-banning-Sharia-Law-promotion-or-meeting-Anjem-Choudary
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35059488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A fucking leaf

Don't you have a tree to fall off of, leaf? Oh right, all the trees were burned down :^)

You just mad that fatland is a total shithole compared to Canada, enjoy ur diabetes

no

germany is doomed beyond relief, and my country isnt so far behind, there isnt much we can do anymore, the virus has infected the brain of the nation

>giving Hitler as an example
His lack of knowledge made us, the Slavs, not able to enjoy the swastika/ sun sign/ кoлoвpaт anymore because it is associated with that dimwit. Also nationalism is associated with nat-soc by stupid persons, and where do you think German guilt and tolerance comes?

Is there actually anyone left to do something, though? I thought they were all >tanned Germans by now.

>You just mad that fatland is a total shithole compared to Canada

You of course rememeber the funposting about my country and a certain mayor being elected, yes?

Your country literally has two rag heads on its cabinet, and many poo in loos in the mix as well.

You're the most fucked of the entire Anglosphere, my boy.

>A FOCKINN LEAF
id say its time to ip range ban canada until this literal joke of a country is consumed by fire while their cuck of prime memenister blazes it

Now now Germany, you can't call for dear Canada to be buggered off while you have far more problems than he does.

the same could be said for you canada. how about we ignore canada until they put out the fire

the fire accelerates global warming you fucktard, it benefits us

>my country isnt so far behind
we may be cucked, but at least our population isnt about 20% niggers and 30% shitskins that all have citizenship
british, french, german, swedish, belgian and dutch posters should stop mocking each other for being cucked, because while those neckbeard manchildren post outrageous shit on this taiwanese sock puppet forum their sisters, girlfriends and mothers all enjoy breeding with jamal and mohammed
>inb4 b8

Surely you jest, son?

>As a result of the 2011 census the White British population was estimated 51,736,290 (81.9% of the UK total population)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_British

We're fine, son. Don't believe all the memes you read.

Worry more about ficki ficki and your new years eve rape gangs, before trying to declare yourself as doing fine.

Does muslim cum taste like tahini, Hans?

I never said we're doing fine, just were not the worst

>Rotherham
Look who's talking nigel
You have sharia police patrolling the streets of major cities, a Muslim mayor propagating Islam on public transport, all paid with tax money

>You have sharia police patrolling the streets of major cities

Isolated incidents that are then punished by law. For example, sharia law itself was banned from being enforced in any way by our courts.

express.co.uk/news/uk/459782/Muslim-Patrol-handed-Asbos-banning-Sharia-Law-promotion-or-meeting-Anjem-Choudary

Your country, on the other hand...
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35059488

Literally allows them to go free, no punishment.

Again, I will repeat myself: Don't believe every meme you read.

Not every American is fat
Not every Swede is a cúck
Not every Australian is a shitpos-

Well, you get my point.

No I don't get your point you fuckin shitskin
I've heard of one time sharia police was patrolling in Wuppertal, Germany
The people laughed at them and basically every comedian made fun of it for weeks
You, on the other hand, have Muslim mayor in London and millions of niggers, pakis, pooinloos and other shitskins as a reminder of your once glorious empire

>No I don't get your point you fuckin shitskin

Well, this is a dead end then. You're too retarded to really talk too. You're trying to "win" a conversation, when you lack the tools to do so.

Have a good day m8.