Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient. Free (you)s for all posters!

Ask a Schizophrenic anything. I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient. Free (you)s for all posters!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xi4r50T7qFk
youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump with some schizo doodles

Do you ever have sexy hallucinations and have to jerk off afterwards?

we warned you not to tell anyone else about us. Do you want us to hurt you again? We are not pleased with this.

what kind of schizophrenia do you have?

>Do you ever have sexy hallucinations
I guess you could call them that.
>and have to jerk off afterwards?
No

How come I havent killed myself yet OP?

gender?
how does it effect you daily?

In one of your previous threads you said you were going to a job interview. Did you already go? How was it?

Is this just a sad excuse to reply to yourself?

>what kind of schizophrenia do you have?
Paranoid and catatonic
>How come I havent killed myself yet OP?
I have no desire to die
>gender?
I have a weewee.
>how does it effect you daily?
I don't really DO anything, is that an answer?

I have been committed, and suggested possibility of such a phrenia. Why have you committed to said diagnoses?

Check out the movie mirror mask, I believe it's a film someone of your particular situation might enjoy.

Also I think I might be a paranoid schizo, but I also don't think I'd ever go to a psychiatrist/psychologist to be diagnosed with anything and be forcefed pills

Any hallucinations?
If so, is it just visual, auditory, or what?

Ever taken any psychedelics? LSD, Shrooms, DMT, 4-aco-dmt, MDMA, anything?

Do you hear voices? If so, what do they usually say?

>Did you already go?
Yea, I went the day of that thread.
>How was it?
The interview itself went fine, but the company was looking for someone with more experience.
>Is this just a sad excuse to reply to yourself?
How'd you figure out?
>Why have you committed to said diagnoses?
Because it appears to be true. I'm not really sure how to answer that question?
>Check out the movie mirror mask,
I'll give it a looksy-loo.
>to be diagnosed with anything and be forcefed pills
You don't HAVE to take medication. Unless some really bad shit goes down

They shouldn't force-feed you anything unless you *really* need it.

Or if you live in murca.

Hey man, you been on here a long time, you seem pretty bored, ever thought of learning an instrument or playin vidya or somwthing else besides hangin round this shithole?

What meds u on op?
I'm on clozapine

>Any hallucinations?
Yes, both auditory and visual.
My auditory ones seem to be the most common right now. I hear things like birds chirping, people talking (unintelligible usually), people walking through the house, doors opening and a ringing inside my head, etc.>Ever taken any psychedelics?
Only recreational drugs I've taken are weed and cocaine.
>Do you hear voices?
Yup.
>what do they usually say?
When they're just talking idly, they don't really "say" anything. It's like just white noise.
checked
>What meds u on op?
None, I avoid all medications if I can. Unless it's life threatening.

>unless some bad shit goes down
Are you referring to a psychotic break or something? And Catalonia, isn't that copying someone's else's movements but not of your own volition? Or strange movements? Sometimes when I meet a new person I unvoluntarily take a trait from them, speech of tone, a reoccurring joke they use, etc. almost copying them, and I have to remind myself not to do that. Is that Catatonic?
I do in fact, live in America.

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

Would you consider doing any hallucinogens? That'd be a trip report I'd be interested in.

What country are you from OP?

Depending on where you live there might be places that hire people with psychiatric disabilities like schizophrenia, where job experience doesn't matter.

I work at such a place and it's a really comfy job, the pay is shitty but it pays on top of the disability neet bux so I won't complain, and you get to meet other people who went through something similar than you did which is nice too, get a daily structure, less boredom, something to do, can also only work 50%, it's really nice..

Maybe google around some, could be worth it.

>Hey man, you been on here a long time
I tend to come and go.
>you seem pretty bored
Always.
>ever thought of learning an instrument or playin vidya or somwthing else besides hangin round this shithole?
I've thought about learning an instrument but I can't get myself to do it.
I spend most of the day playing vidya (usually)
I also don't spend that much time on Sup Forums.
>Are you referring to a psychotic break or something?
Like a really bad psychotic break. Threatening or showing signs of harm to yourself/someone else, etc.
It's more than likely you'd just get diagnosed with some personality disorder, or Borderline.
>And Catalonia, isn't that copying someone's else's movements
Not necessarily copying someone else, but in a nutshell, yes. It's just having involuntary strange movements, or not moving at all for long periods.
>How long have you been on Sup Forums?
I don't know, I haven't kept track over the years. But something like 7 or 8 if my math is correct.

what's your understanding of the conditions of which schizophrenia arrive?

also, can the cheese master frankly eat mistily the pain of eastern australia's massive labor movement?

>What country are you from OP?
'Merica
>Depending on where you live there might be places that hire people with psychiatric disabilities like schizophrenia, where job experience doesn't matter.
I don't think we have things like that around here. (that I've ever heard of)

>what's your understanding of the conditions of which schizophrenia arrive?
What?
>also, can the cheese master frankly eat mistily the pain of eastern australia's massive labor movement?
Sure, why not?

(Same guy who asked about instruments and vidya) I need your opinion, should I have sex before marriage or wait? I know thia sounds stupid as shit but your opinion would be appreciated.

I can't seem to stop tearing the skin off my fingers, I also have this really violent brain fog that gives me massive headaches sometimes and pushes me to the point of actually wanting to murder people. Any suggestions?

see a doctor or psychiatrist

>should I have sex before marriage or wait?
If you want to have sex merely just for the fun of having sex. Go for it, use protection tho, mango.
If you want to have sex for the purposes of procreation save that shit for marriage
>I can't seem to stop tearing the skin off my fingers
I know that feeling, I bite the tips of my fingers and my lips all the time.
>Any suggestions?
ye, dude. see a psychiatrist/psychologist

Thanks mate, also, have a good life, go out and start some trouble or something, you may have schizophrenia but dont let that hold you back, I hope things get better for you bro, have a good one.

Do not suppress your instincts xD

Hello 25 year old schizophrenic,
How are "we" today?

>>what's your understanding of the conditions of which schizophrenia arrive?

>What?

sorry, part misspelled/part confusing verbaige-

what is your understanding of the required conditions that give rise to schizphrenia?

youtube.com/watch?v=xi4r50T7qFk

Bumping groovy music

>see a psychiatrist
I think shrinks are sometimes crazier than thier patients, I feel like they get off on it sometimes, also I'm not sure if I just have a brain tumour or something but 3 times in my life I've had really wierd shit happen with my vision, like it got super blurred, then sort of twisted and distorted and flattened itself out, and colors in the image I was seeing seemed more "bleak". It's really hard to explain but honestly anytime I try to tell someone that they just tell me im being edgy.

Nature vs nurture, your genetics, the environment you were raided in, all of the circumstances that brought you up, and the environmental factors themself

hey hey hey, its me.

Thanks broski, you too.
I doubt I'll do anything though, it takes too much effort.
>"we"
we're fine, how about you?
>what is your understanding of the required conditions that give rise to schizphrenia?
Are you referring to the required symptoms in order to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia?
>youtube.com/watch?v=xi4r50T7qFk
Pretty nice, too lyrical though.
>I think shrinks are sometimes crazier than thier patients
Sometimes, they are. (those are the fun ones if you ask me.)
>like it got super blurred, then sort of twisted and distorted and flattened itself out, and colors in the image I was seeing seemed more "bleak"
That sounds vaguely similar to what I experience with my vision.
Lain user?

yeah, its me. how have you been since last thread?

No believing you, I did a google search and indeed came up with nothing.

Good old merrica, always looking out for it's ill and it's poor... In my city alone I can do a quick google and come up with four different foundations that hire people with psychiatric conditions helping them to get off disability and back to working life.

How did your condition first start to manifest? When did it become apparent that you needed to seek professional help?

>yeah, its me
Are you lain user 1 or 2? I remember there being two lain anons.
>how have you been since last thread?
Not bad, I got myself hooked up with some weed and lost the last two weeks in a blur.

im the one who mentioned that lsd game, so the 1st one i think

How do you know that you were schizophrenic

'Merica, fuck yeah.

I would be nice if we had stuff like that around here.
nice repeating digits.
>How did your condition first start to manifest?
It's hard to pinpoint an exact time. I've had a lot of the symptoms my entire life. But they started to get worse (or I noticed them more, or noticed they weren't "normal") around 20
>When did it become apparent that you needed to seek professional help?
Around 20
Ooh, okay. How's it been?
>How do you know that you were schizophrenic
Psychologist.

>we're fine, how about you?
Could be better

Yes I take shrooms occasionally when I can get them in aus

>How's it been?
its been alright i guess, had to move furniture today which sucked ass.
(btw im stealing your format pls dont bash me)

What is your opinion on psychiatrists and the whole industry behind it?
Why have you decided not to get into treatment or take medication?
You did see a psychologist at some time in the past and he apparently diagnosed you. What did he/she say when you refused medication or treatment?

Okay but mine thought I was a schizophrenic despite me not having any hallucinations and I didn't believe him, so tell me what you hallucinate like in a scenario

I will find you and kill you. And after i killed you, I will make some furniture out of your bones

>>what is your understanding of the required conditions that give rise to schizphrenia?

>Are you referring to the required symptoms in order to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia?

Nah not concerned about diagnosis.

i would suspect there are particular conditions that give rise to the condition; i've not heard of someone at 8 years with full blown consistant symptoms, brain doesn't fully form till like somewhere around 25.

it being relativly rare, and taking time to manifest, i would suspect it is sort of like a mouse trap, in that several conditions must be present to arrive at that form/function, and i'm wondering (assuming you agree) what those conditions are.

What "thing" happend in your life that made you want to go get help?

>Could be better
Sorry to hear that, anonski. Hopefully, it gets better.
>its been alright i guess
At least it hasn't been bad, so that's something.
>had to move furniture today which sucked ass.
Oh, big macho man, moving furniture around for some sexy ladies? (probably not the case lel)
>(btw im stealing your format pls dont bash me)
Theif!
>What is your opinion on psychiatrists
I'm sketchy of psychiatrists, they often use medication too leniently, throwing cation to the wind.
>and the whole industry behind it?
Minus big pharma having a grasp on the balls of psychiatry, I think it's in a good spot, and will only get better. As long as big pharma doesn't get too big. Then that'll be no fun.
>Why have you decided not to get into treatment or take medication?
With treatment, I feel like I won't learn anything from it. I've learned to deal with my problems myself, it's the way I do things.
I just don't take any medication though. Like none at all. I haven't had any meds in over 7 years.
>You did see a psychologist at some time in the past and he apparently diagnosed you
pretty much
>What did he/she say when you refused medication or treatment?
He said I should see a psychiatrist and he recommended me some meds, I told him I wasn't interested in that. Then he said something to the extent of "you should reconsider"

med check

do you have some form of support system that can check on you should perception and rationality not quite function normally?

>Oh, big macho man, moving furniture im too lazy to type the rest

im the complete opposite of macho, and no i wasnt getting any hot babes with my fuckin epic bones.

>Sorry to hear that, anonski. Hopefully, it gets better.

The whole "thing" is not that bad, only the little things. Well at least I will do a shrooms-"teaparty" today, at least one good thing today ^^ (if i will get home without killing anyone xD)

>i would suspect there are particular conditions that give rise to the condition;
Hmm, I wouldn't quite put it like that. But there are conditions that predispose you to it. (as with all mental health issues)
>and i'm wondering (assuming you agree) what those conditions are.
It's not something I've thought about much. I do agree, but I don't have any idea what conditions would have to be present for it.
>What "thing" happend in your life that made you want to go get help?
I don't think there was a single "thing".
>med check
wat?
>do you have some form of support system
Nope.
>im too lazy to type the rest
If you highlight the text you want to quote and then click my post number it auto puts the text into the reply.

>im the complete opposite of macho, and no i wasnt getting any hot babes with my fuckin epic bones.
Kek. I know that feeling.

nigger.
>give me my (you)

i need attention so give me a (you) plis

>If you highlight the text you want to quote and then click my post number it auto puts the text into the reply.

well holy god damn.

Kek

from my understanding, schizophrenia can become more progressivly debilitating, and effect your ability to rationalize out what is occuring.

without someone that has constant contact that knows your norm, it would be tricky to not fall off the deep end and into an underpass with a sleeping bag.

>The whole "thing" is not that bad, only the little things.
A lot of little things can add up quickly. Don't get overwhelmed by them
>Well at least I will do a shrooms-"teaparty" today
Ooh, have fun and good luck with that.
Here you go.
Your free (you) has been revoked. Ticket number, 21372426729111

hows it goin Terry? hows TempleOS

>from my understanding, schizophrenia can become more progressivly debilitating
It can do that, yes. But not everyone with Schizo will experience it that way.
>it would be tricky to not fall off the deep end and into an underpass with a sleeping bag.
Even with a good support system that's still pretty likely to happen with someone that has Schizo that bad.
>hows it goin Terry? hows TempleOS
Damn it user.

use my fucking 2mb compiler you stupid nigger.

>well holy god damn.
It's helpful, eh?

>It's helpful, eh?
very, thanks for the tip, dad.

>ticket number 21372426729111
>29111
>9111
>9/11
Op confirmed for terrorist who lies and doesn´t gives the (you)'s he promises.

Also i just Baked my own bread yesterday because i thought someone in the bakery was trying to poison me. It tasted like shit.

>A lot of little things can add up quickly. Don't get overwhelmed by them

Meh, too many bad, little things, which are part of the whole "thing", will make the whole thing bad. Like too much salt in the soup

>Also i just Baked my own bread yesterday because i thought someone in the bakery was trying to poison me. It tasted like shit.

>Natural Selection

>Op confirmed for terrorist who lies and doesn´t gives the (you)'s he promises.
Hey man, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just doing my job. The higher-ups said you couldn't have it.
>Also missing what the number actually means

>It tasted like shit.
Did you follow a recipe, or did you just throw random shit in?
Exactly, don't put too much salt in your soup. Pay attention so you don't pour too much.
Same applies to real life.

Does making this shit thread over and over help with your disorder?

>Does making this shit thread over and over help with your disorder?
No, but it's a good way to kill time.
It's still a better thread than 99% of the threads anyways. Quit complaining.

Not that day, not that day. I live to shitpost more.

>Did you follow a recipe, or did you just throw random shit in?
Well i DID throw random shit but i did it in a logical way, flour,water,salt and yeast.

What am I missing from the number? Is it my gobermint assigned number?

>Well i DID throw random shit but i did it in a logical way, flour,water,salt and yeast.
Well, you must've done something wrong if it tastes like shit.
>What am I missing from the number?
>spoonfeeding
Not today, user.

>don't put too much salt in your soup

Yeah, I know but today is just one of these days, where I am just in a bad, no, "mad" mood. Its too fucking hot, my coworker suckz ass and I just want to slap her in the face ^^. Hypocrites ... .

I've been dodging assinations all morning can you give me a break? Googles being a cunt and i dont want to check if every letter matches a letter from the alphabet. I like my lazy Wednesday mornings after "work".

>I know but today is just one of these days, where I am just in a bad
Ah, I see. I hate days like that. I know how you feel though. Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.
>I've been dodging assinations all morning
Do you think that's good excuse to not do your homework, user? Do you want me to send you to the principles office?
>check if every letter matches a letter from the alphabet
That's not what it is.

>Do you think that's good excuse to not do your homework, user? Do you want me to send you to the principles office?

Can i call him daddy when he spanks me ?

Give me a clue? For the numbers i mean.

>Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow

2 hours.
My plan:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc

>Can i call him daddy when he spanks me ?
You'll have to ask him.
>Give me a clue? For the numbers i mean.
It's really basic. Try adding the numbers up.
>My plan:
Good plan.

>47 if added one by one
I assumed this is what you meant, it can either be your age or utter bullshit. Im betting on the latter

>47 if added one by one
You're off by 1.
>it can either be your age
Nope, I'm 25.
>or utter bullshit
Kind of, but there is a meaning to that number.

Sorry man, can´t figure it out. Guess I'm too stupid.

>Sorry man
Don't apologize for it.
>can´t figure it out. Guess I'm too stupid.
It's really basic, but kind of obscure.
If you keep adding the numbers you'll get there eventually.

Well i hope you're having a laugh at the thought of me adding numbers to have something to talk about lol.
If it's obscure, like, really obscure then even if i keep doing it i won´t get it.

>Well i hope you're having a laugh
It is pretty amusing.
>If it's obscure, like, really obscure then even if i keep doing it i won´t get it.
It's not THAT obscure. I just don't think most people would intuit that you get the answer that way though.

You excited for kizu3 30 more days or something i would also like to inform you crab is best girl

ITT: OP thinks he has schizophrenia when he actually has autism

Well i'm leaving you with a final (you) because it's drinking time and I won´t be able to think anymore.

best wishes OP and if i see another thread and ever figure out the numbers i'll stop by. Nice chat buddy

Eye don't have schizophrenia!

See?

Eye was NOT off by 1!

>You excited for kizu3
Kinda, but not really. I haven't seen monogatari since like mid season 2. I stopped watching it because there were no new episodes and never picked it back up.
>i would also like to inform you crab is best girl
Uh, hello? Shinobu is best girl, crab is a close number 2 though.
Nope it's not the autism.
See you around, friend. Enjoy your drinking.

If you ever see the threads around, feel free to come say hi. I remember most people.
>Eye was NOT off by 1!
I'm watching you, user.