Help me Sup Forums. I accidentally came in my eye and its red and hurts. Can it get infected?

Help me Sup Forums. I accidentally came in my eye and its red and hurts. Can it get infected?

you need to rinse it right now OP, use disinfectant listerene or mouthwash will work

lmao say goodbye

to

ya eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't put that shit in your fucking eye OP

yep, and u can get eye-aids

Of course it can get infected you twitwit, it's a foreign substance in your eye.

More likely to if you have an STI in your peen but still.

Go wash up.

Hydrogen peroxide OP

Your eye is pregnant that's all, it's perfectly natural.
In 9 months you'll be good as new.

no lol just wash it out with cool/room temperature water. pain will go away soon as you get it out of your eye, redness lasts 1-2 days

OP dont fuck around putting fucking chemicals in your eye....go to the emergency room right now brother and tell them what you did....do it now OP and you might save your eye.

Unless you got an STD or STI, it's fine. rinse it out and go about your day, fucking faggot.

This OP, save your eye, make sure to tell the people in the ER exactly how you did it

Yes, do this, it kills the jizzle.

Go to the Emergency room OP, now!

tell your boyfriend to be more careful in his aim, in the future, faggot

There is literally nothing you can do. You now have eyeball cancer. Within 24 hours it will spread to both your brain and your cawk. Within 48 hours you will be dead.

Get your affairs in order.

Quick go tell a doctor

You remember when they used to tell you not to fap or you'll go blind? This is why.

Who is this, for research purposes

Oh hey, I did that once. I just cleaned it with water and by morning it was fine. It hurt like hell though.

Sounds like it got inFUCKted.

Lana Rain

Legit came in my own eyes twice, right and left. I just rinsed with water afterwards. Good as new.

Wash it out with water.
And if it doesnt get better see a doctor.

Lazy town

Looking for love in all the wrong places?

>your body cannot think else than its some