I don't see a feel threads in catalog

I don't see a feel threads in catalog

>ITT: Feels

i feels good

SAGE

Which ex do you guys want to hear about more, Emily the bitch or Melody the girl who couldn't make up her mind.

>only one in this thread is OP

This is the loneliest i've ever felt

I found out today that the company I interviewed with changed their minds. At the interview they where very enthusiastic, said I was a great fit, and offered me a position (50k a year + benefits + weekends off + paid holidays off). I got the call today saying they decided to go another way... I'm 27 years old and still making min wage as a security guard. I work graveyard, weekends, and holidays with no holiday pay. I really thought my number had come up and this was my lucky break. I told everyone I knew about it. My family was so happy that I would finally be able to make it home for Christmas and such. I had to call my boss and cancel my 2 week notice. I just feel like shit. I was so fucking close to finally getting out of this min wage rut. I'm so tired of just scraping by. My gaming PC had a motherboard malfunction that fried everything else. That was 2 years ago and I haven't been able to play games since because I was never able to replace it. I don't make enough to afford my own apartment and I have to rent a room out of someone else's house. I sleep on a mattress on the ground. I can barely keep my car running. I'm just so tired Sup Forumsros... My beard is gunna be grey and I'll have nothing to show for a lifetime of work. Been single all my life. I really have nothing. I've been thinking maybe just ending it now would be better than spending decades fighting tooth and nail just to barely survive. My tax return came today. I've been thinking about going to the pawn shop and getting a cheap revolver. But I can't escape the nagging feeling that the opportunity I've been waiting for is just around the corner and all I have to do is keep it up a little longer. But then things like this keep happening.

Life isn't easy man, this sounds like a real struggle to make ends meet, and a lot of people are like this right now man. Would it be ludicrous to ask your current boss for a raise or some shit. I'm just spit balling. Trust me bro we have to stick in there, you'll get your break I promise.

Nothing is around the corner but disappointment and shame. For the rest of your life.

The only thing you can change is how many times you're going to stick around for this shit.

>Melody the girl who couldn't make up her mind.
Oh no she made it up. its just you werent on her mind. And didn't have the balls to tell you

Accurate, she did go for another guy, i was a close second. Such a tease not even worth at the end.

summer fags all over this thread

kek

dubs and Paul kills himself in the next decade

I'm calling bullshit on that one, I'll tell you a real homeless people story
>mom has a friend who used to be homeless
>she now owns a house and has a nice job etc
>invites currently homeless people to her place for the first time
>she cooks for 2 of them and gives them some shit like clothes
>one of the dudes KO's the fuck out of moms friend while the other bum (who was a grill) looted the house
>moms friend lost like $5k in shit
It's very rare that bums end up bums on their own, if they got kicked out, they got kicked the fuck out for a reason.

Yea man that hits home hard.....
>28
I rent room.
I cant even keep the fucking tires from coming off my car.
Scrape by.
Drink everyday.
Think about suicide everyday.
Realize all my best years are behind me.
Last girl who I told how I felt said "I don't know what I want".
I talked her today she told me shes going away for atleast 10 days. She wanted to hang out tonight but I made a reason why not because the only reason why she sees me is because she doesnt want to be in the house/and or bored atm because no one else is paying attention to her/or shes getting something from me.
Every endeavor I've embarked on has failed miserably despite my best efforts.
>tired of seeing everyone live in their fake worlds
>tired of seeing myself being this hateful

sure bud i agree, it's a far fetch story but could've been perfect timing. Again anything taken seriously on the internet is laughable. I believe the statistic for average life span of a homeless person on the streets of chicago is 2 months. You have 2 months to get clean or get off the streets or you'll die