HoH Nominations: Paul/Vic
Veto: Paul won used the veto on himself
Replacement Nom: COREY

Most likely going home: Vic is leaving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNMuzJYcdGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I still banned?

Hey /bb/ros I'm leaving for Greece in a couple of hours and I would appreciate an active and entertaining thread for when I land

have sex

whenever i feel sad about this shitty season and the slight decrease in thread quality i think about how bb all access, the greatest format in bb history with live comps and no tv restrictions, will revive everything

>mfw

listening to Brent shit on moo in RHAP is fun

Did the beard just say Natalie and James are fucked next week?

i thought he said he's fucked because they took a swing at him this week

>1205-1211 bbtime today Corey and Nicole banging.
6minutes? Kekekkekekke

Oh. I was half listening to him talking to himself. Its weird.

webm?

Sauce?

Where in Greece brother? Enjoy

That's Monday. Ollllddd.

oh shit so they banged a second time ? lmao

why is Nicole such a slut?

I'm seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow

>rip Jenkins edition

Athens, then Santorini and finally Crete. I am relying on you guys to keep me updated since I will be missing everything showwise and feedwise.

Does Paul ever shut the fuck up?

is natalie still calling sexual harassment on paul

did he say her titties were sittin right?

top qt editon

hey guys

hey girl

> tfw /bb/ threads are dying

nice photoshop

Pic not related

is it time for /rtvg/?

how does this make you feel?

These threads are gonna be on fleek when Vic comes back.

At that point just give him the half mil and wrap it up

All the good people left already.

Paul and Vic are great m8
Nat has Jordan upside so I wouldn't mind seeing one of those 3 win

Are you a Frank and Paulie dick rider?

>Paul
>great
Pick one

I was just saying people are leaving the thread because their faves have left. It had nothing to do with my personal feelings. Vic is like the last cool person left and he's going home. Paul is an annoying manlet.

Vic will be back the next day

i wish Sup Forums was a thing when survivor was big because their would be so many good general threads. now it would just be bb and fuckig kardashian threads

He might be back the next day. He might also comeback and get the revolving door treatment.

"In the future, everybody will be world-famous for 15 minutes" - Andy Warhol

He is going to comp beast his way to final 2 and get all the votes because the jury will be retarded enough to vote for a guy who was evicted twice

He'll win HoH though.

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

>By some absurd miracle Bridgette wins the Battle Back.

Welcome to BB S18

Why is everyone forgetting about Paulie?
He's gonna beast the buy back.

He literally went crazy. But a buyback endurance comp would be a pretty based battle between Paulie and Vic

>She spent the past few weeks resting her ankle and knee
>Using her nursing skills to heal herself
>She enters the battle back stronger than ever
>Destroys the competition
>resurrects Mr Jenkins
>Bridgette and Mr Jenkins final 2

Damn that zoom was cool

If it's endurance they may not do that well. Endurance doesn't usually go well for big muscular guys, they weigh too much. It's much easier for somebody small. Hence why people like James, Matt and Danielle D were so good at it. Although Vic won that one endurance comp it was only for that long and most people got out due to nausea.

Is Jenks really ded?

The swinging endurance comp was Z, Paulie, Vic, and Nat as the last 4 and it seemed like Paulie could have gone longer.

It's gonna come down to Paulie and Vic anyways and neither have a distinct advantage over the other in anything so it should be a good battle

Do you think Paulie and Z have fucked in the jury house yet?

The swinging comp isn't really about pain, most people get out due to nausea. I doubt it would be another swinging comp.

When it's comps like the earlier rave endurance comp where we saw Bridge Day and James at the end. That's the kind I'm talking about. It's a well known BB fact that small people have an advantage in those comps. Unless they're clumsy they usually last long. I'm not saying it's impossible for Vic and Paulie to win but don't count out the others the lose an endurance comp. Bridge made it far in one even with a bad ankle and Day and Z made it far in one

They'll probably just do a shitty True/False comp to give Day the best chance at getting back in the house

Aaaaand, that will be the moment I cancel feeds. I'm not paying for another week of "mmmhhmmm"

i dont think it will be endurance or physical strength

it will be some type of knock the other players puck out with your puck or some shit. something they can do really quick and pretty much anyone could win

yfw the comp is the roll a ball down a ramp into buckets comp and Z wins.

i dont know what this talk of jenkins demise is but i think its another false rumor

he was still upright as of 7pm BBT last night

He's on the feeds right now

I think OP was making a joke since Vic is leaving. He was like the last person truly taking good care of Mr. Jenkins.

FANTASTIC!

get us screenshot pls

this is correct.
sorry & for the panic

Sup Forums clucky today

shit hiro, get it together

why is paul so booty blasted over the atheist comment? who cares dude, get over it and get over yourself

>all of our guys and girls at the top
heh

>cat ladies this far behind the FBTV hype train

Do people actually watch this normalfag commercial trash unironically? Bait thread.

So I'm confused, earlier they were saying the buyback was going to be on Friday, but now they keep saying it's Thursday, how is that going to work? are they just going to let the 5 Jury members play in the HoH and the one that does the best gets to stay?

>normalfag
>bait thread
watch this before posting again loser
youtube.com/watch?v=UNMuzJYcdGA

I'm a girl and watch it :)

usually something like that, whoever does best from the jury gets to stay and if they beat the remaining HGs they can win HoH too

Paul saying that Paulie and z boned at least 5 times. So like twice but still

I thought thursday. I haven't seen anything for a friday show

>earlier they were saying the buyback was going to be on Friday

I don't think there was ever a Friday show
not that I remember

it'll probably be like in a past year where they all compete in the competition
last jury member left gets to stay, last person in general (including jury) that's left will be HOH

>being this much of a loser
Top kek

go back to your little girl looks at you and asks wat do threads

Haha yep, now Paul and Corey are talking about it, saying Z might be pregnant

yfw Z trapped Paulie by getting preggers in jury

There was an episode that aired last Friday, it ended up being the carnival stuff + HOH + filler, but people the week before were speculating it may have been another Battleback episode.

post lewd brit

the doctors gave her morning after pills

Whatever the jury return comp is, it's going to be quick and end during the live show tomorrow. Same with the HoH comp. Because voting for the 5th care package begins right after the show and showfags can't vote if they don't know who's back.

or they'll just open it for everyone and go to the next highest if the jury person looses.

My brothers dad works for cbs and told him that tomorrows comp is hang on a wall and catch something.

her name is britbrit and she's pure

>there is video of her giving birth and we will never see it
why live

shes not very attractive anyways

Oh great, they'll give Bridge the Helen treatment.

>body 10
>face 10
>not very attractive

she chews with her mouth open

thats an automatic .5 reduction

FTs are -1

rate this one

>Wed 3:36 PM BBT Victor tells a story about his grandmother not understanding Chicken of the Sea is really tuna fish. NT

Is he 4realz or trying to troll?

Is he related to Jessica Simpson

his grandma was super mexican

beautiful

some absolute kino with the paul picking his nose/vic cam