Grenfell tower has now been burning for over 7 hours

Grenfell tower has now been burning for over 7 hours.

Still hasn't collapsed.

>implying 9/11 wasn't an inside job

Other urls found in this thread:

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fire started on second floor
>fuckhuge plane flying straight through the superstructure
retard

>Fire starts at most structurally important part of a tower, still doesn't collapse.

>fire starts at top of tower which relatively bears little weight, collapses.

Are you just pretending to be ignorant?

any gore/ppl stuck in teh building pics yet?

The plane crashing into the buildings was never blamed for bringing them down, because it would have done that almost instantly after crashing into it if it had caused critical damage, it was always the fire that was said to be the cause, and the fire on one of the towers only burned for 90 minutes.

>itt professional architects

Why has it not fallen down in a conrolled demolition yet?

Chance of collapse of the tower at this stage?

Might want to Google Building 7, fuckboy. No plane hit it but it collapsed due to "fire damage". Yeah lol look at that perfect collapse, nothing fishy at all.

Grenfell is 70s concrete construction.
The WTC towers were steel skyscrapers.
Its thats simple.

Watch the roof collapse before the walls, it is well documented and modelled how this tower fell and theres nothing unreasonable about a collapse due to fire damage

It's Jet fuel you cuck it splashed over from the other tower and hit building 7. It diden't stand a chance

>Nov 16 2016

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

Uh oh

>nothing unquestionable about a collapse due to fire damage.

0 High riser buildings through history have ever fall from fire damages (Sorry for bad english)

it's amazing how many people can't do 5min of research on structure stability and why the way the wtc was built led to its collapse.

Steel reinforced concrete > pure steel structure

>fire wreaking havoc on building at different times
>perfect free fall /demolition type collapse
Pick one

Go watch a video explaining this for retards like you, it really isnt hard

steel burns at lower temp then conreat fucking idiot

All we need now is Ring A Ring O' Roses and we got a bunch of London nursery rhymes to sing, pfffff

>pfffff
>laughing at your own joke
>which wasn't even funny

,When you buy your instwatch

Go in there about 5 floors from the top and hit the beams with enough force to bend them. You will then see them collapse like an accordion.

That antenna on the top of the second tower was pretty fucking heavy, you know.

Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!

Nah, the pffff was supposed to be a fart, my nigger

>steel
>burns
hmmm

i bet some muslim started the fire

>half the size
>not nearly as hot
>doesn't have thousands of obese burgers weighing it down
cmon now the comparison is shite

Never understood how on earth it's possible for the whole apartment block to catch fire. It's made of fricking BRICKS. Let's say your flat starts burning - how the next flat to yours can catch fire? Considering that nobody has wood doors anymore. That's pretty suspicious situation

Don't give them any ideas ffs user.

My wife is in that plane!

>half

It's not even 1/12 the size you stupid fuck

melts, w/e

No it wasn't. It was one of the lightest and strongest communications towers there are.
>Communications engineer

le picard faceparm

But isn't the point that that building was infinitely heavier and the burned out/weakened floor couldn't hold up the rest anymore.

>Implying putting all the fucking weight of a huge skyscraper into a single column and forget about how wind exists and have to add additional supports to the building.

WTC was designed by a fucking moron. Someone throwing a big enough rock at it could have made it collapse.

It wasn't an inside job, it was shitty design that caused them to collapse so easily.

How come nobody mentioned TW 7 ???

>Might want to Google Building 7
Like it's some secret. Who hasn't heard about that by now.

>BBC News
>Many Muslims in the North Kensington area were up late due to the holy month of Ramadan, and mosques have swung into action.
>mosques
>swung
>into action

all better now

>cuck
Only overuse that shit on pol

Seems odd to me as well. More shit in there to burn than you would think apparently.

Discuss

>fire starts with no real force of impact on the building or it's supports
>a fucking plane crashes into a tower and rips out a huge chunk of it

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Because it was just a structural fire that was ignored till the last minute and finally decided just to implode it instead of letting it catch other buildings on fire or an uncontrolled collapse that could make things worse.

Why would people emphasize the burning not as much as the damage caused by the collision? The building wouldn't stand long because the steel beams at the top couldn't handle the structural pressure

>it's supports
>it is supports

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Metal doesn't need to melt to become weakened.
And it was the fact that only the center column was holding the entire building up.

Jews did 14/5

>first

Has it been hit by a 170 ton plane yet?

All you retards need to learn that this building is mainly composed of concrete and steel, both of which do not melt from a simply fire. The World Trade Center had a fucking plane crash into the side of it and ignite jet fuel to melt the steel beams supporting the structure

>inb4 "hur hur jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams it's burning temp is too low durrrrr." Retards, it burns at a temperature where the beams are weak and will not support the full force of the building and the fucking chunks of plane still present in the building. Whether it was an inside job or not, this is all true.

You use gas in your house for the boiler and the cooking spot right?

But even with that advantage, how will the jet fuel finish off the weakened steel beams?

>tfw forgets how to green text

Apperently, a fridge exploded in the second floor

The plane PLUS the fire

Also, the London building is not the same structure as WTC (which were held up by central core beams)

The events of 9/11 occurred exactly the way the United States government claims they did because Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow say so.

its june, summerfag

The jet fuel burning temperature weakend the steel structure of the building Wich collapsed in a chain reaction under it's own weight

>The jet fuel burning temperature weakend the steel structure of the building Wich collapsed in a chain reaction under it's own weight
lol you believe that?

just blame the muslims. that's how we'll get rid of them all.

>gets his information from YouTube videos
>believes 9/11 conspiracy theories

Adds up

>weakend

funny how all the "truthers" are semiliterate at best

Because they are idiots. They have no concept of structural engineering or metal metallurgy.

how could 9/11 happen if the earth is flat?

English construction quality > American construction quality.

Americans just can't do anything right.

The jet fuel was the giant fire balls that exploded out the other side of the buildings, it didn't magically come to a stop inside and burn like oil candles. LOL

Be careful there, citing a fucking 70s office block poorly maintained enough for a huge fucking fire to break out isnt a great way to promote the quality of our buildings.
Much better to cite either the buildings that are older than the US and could survive a plane crash or our civil engineering, some of which is pretty impressive if you hadnt noticed

>implies Youtube contains no credible information because he doesn't want the events of 9/11 questioned.

Just go back to sleep.

Have you poured over the data yourself? The facts, the figures?

Seriously though, you are fucking retarded if you actually believe any of those truther YouTube videos contain ant credible information. Please don't procreate

Because people have taken offence over this, I would like to clarify that I don't believe 9/11 conspiracies actually, because i'm not a fucking idiot

>poured

You mean "pored". I won't bother to explain, just take it from me that you're wrong. Again.

*pored

Now who's semi-literate?

>jet beams wont melt steel fuel

>>>@jfdmsb

My first language is Italian, sorry
If with semiliterate you mean automation engineer you are totally right

Thoughts and prayers are still not working. Sup Forums must do sumfin

Ugh

Have we tried ignoring it?

Don't mind these britfags user, they are not even European

that made me laugh out loud you candy-ass roody-poo

>big fucking plane puts hole in building
>fire gets so hot it actually melts the fucking aluminum
>gets compared to 26 story apartment building with a severe lack of jet plane inside of it

fuck off cunt

This is just how it is to live in a big city. The best thing to do is to carry on as usual, don't install fire alarms or install sprinklers.Go on about as you always do!

Yeah you totally proved me wrong over an autocrrect.

Doesn't the fact that all the engineers in this fucking board are as you call us "truthers" rings you a bell? Because maybe people with a fucking degree in the fucking field know a bit better than a retarded monkey showing what he found in a 5 minutes research on Google

>implying Youtube information is not wrong until proven wrong
pro tip, it has, faggot

>implying they can read

You guys might want to learn some:

>Basic physics
>Mechanics (mostly statics)
>Strength of materials
>Thermodynamics

before saying 9/11 was or wasn't an inside job. There are actually a lot of easy to follow tutorials online. I think if you know basic math and have some determination you could get the basics down in one week.

Then you can look at the situation again and make a more educated guess at what really happened.

oh boy pls read the 9/11 commission if you're actually an engineer
new law, if you're an engineer and a 9/11 truther, you lose your job on the spot

There's no structure on earth that would survive an impact with an almost fully fueled 767.

Agreed OP

The British build stronger buildings than the muricans

die