Any tips for a trap in training?

>inb4 kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QmG9NV47IX
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276057597/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sit up straight

Get a LOT cuter.

No tips sorry, but would fuck the hell out of you.

>tfw no qt trap gf

I need makeup and a wig worth a shit first.

ew no
Aw! Thanks!

I'll use this!

I wanna make you my little fuck toy.

Can traps stop wearing flannels it's kind of my thing and you're cramping it

Do NOT shave since it cuts up your skin and makes the hair grow back thicker.
I've no alternative for hair removal since I'm not a trap and don't care about the small facial hair I have.
Seriously avoid the razor tho.

I could try waxing but it's pretty painful.
But... it's my thing, too. I like dressing like a librarian. I don't like slutty traps.

No need to tell you to kill yourself, you'll do that in time once you realise how bad you fucked up.

you can't inb4 on your own post. That's just uncouth. Kill yourself for that, not the whole trapping thing.

Save the effort and kill yourself now. All traps eventually kill themselves because they can't survive their mental disease, so get it done with now.

For a first stop cussing, good girls don't cuss.
Second go buy a long haired wig that looks real, men like long hair.
Third, get on estrogen and get them boobs up to a low C.
Fourth, give me your address.

I don't curse normally. It's just Sup Forums so I let myself loose.

I will soon.

I'm a bit scared to go on hormones. I really want to but I don't know how to bring up the subject. I like having small boobs, though!

Maybe

,When you buy your instwatch

>My apologies for not knowing the 4chans.
Well, you're learning. That's better than most.

I'm a bit of a casual. I just come here to lurk and post every now and then. I started coming when the whole Jesus hotline pranks happened.

a real trap is locked up, hope you are

Why do some traps have super small cocks? I've always found these traps to be acceptable if I ever worked up the nerve to do anything with. Fuck having a giant nigger dick in your throat.

Sadly, I'm well above average when it comes to size. I don't want to brag as I hate it and don't want it there, but it's true.

Hopefully, it'll shrink with hormones.

I need someone to lock me up!

The estrogen does it.

As for advice, don't be clingy. Avoid people like me who just want to fuck. Unless you're into that. The hormones are gonna make you have dysmorpia like crazy too so be prepared for that.

Get wigs.

Wax. Don't shave.

Oh there's also pic related.

Get in shape. In my city traps and transwomen alike get eaten alive. Like found in dumpsters eaten alive.

I mean... I consider myself a lesbian but I'm sexually attracted to guys. I just don't want one for a personal relationship. I have a strong female preference.

Sex is great, I just don't want to be seen as only a fetish.

Found in dumpsters? What do you mean?

Dead, among other things.

looking great OP!

would cuddle/10

Well... I carry a gun and I'll take the chance. I'd rather be a dead girl than a living boy.

Thank you! I'd love to now. I'm really tired.

Show us you in panties OP. Or something.

OP HERE

I play Overwatch a lot so if anyone wants to add me on Blizzard, my id is Erlkönig#11814. I'd love to play with some of you!

I took this a while ago. The angle makes it look weird, though. Sorry to disappoint, but it's 4:10am and I'm really tired. I don't want to get all dolled up.

You look fine, actually. Any more? Dick maybe?

Well godspeed OP. You look nice enough right now for my other half and I to bombard you with philosophical and musical questions. Good luck.

I've got this and I'm sure I can snap a quick dickpic.

PLEASE DO! Also timestamp

Thanks!

I'm a music nut.

Nothing too crazy but it's soft...

I hope it shrinks.

I like the bush look. I know you hate it. Sue me.

would do

Forgot this

yeah, hate the bush look but hope it doesn't shrink

I'm just being lazy. I'm in college and stuff and just lazing around in the summer. If I'm going out knowing I might get laid, I'll shave.

Would let you top me, but I would suck the hell outta that dick. Would love to see it in a condom too

You're fucking hot. Just your personality is so attractive

The casual go with the flow. It's cute

Boobs?

I only top girls when I have to. I dont like it.

Condoms are gross. I've never used one.

Totally nonexistent

Oh man. I play alto sax and bass. 12 and 8 years respectfully. If only I had some kind of social links. We could jam out.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, lemme see moar boi pucci *kisses*

Finally, not the only non slutty "trap" iv thought about using nair or the nono laser for hair removal. Also pro tip, sweater paws make your hands smaller and cuter. I imagine lotion helps to but i dont really ever use it. With my complexion and shape of fingers, they already look feminine. So many cis girls are jealous of my nails X3

I don't do much social media. Sorry! Very respectable!

Hairy T^T I'm so sorry I'm fucking lazy!

Holy shit that's tight...

I'd still eat it and bite them cheeks. What's your kik, I wanna send ya dik jerkin vids haha

I'll try it out!

I guess I'm being a slut now but... it's just online.

I don't have one. I'm a bit of a ghost...

probably for the best, moar pics if you have with poking your booty out qt

Same. When i realized i was a girl trapped in a guys body all along i wrestled with not telling anyone. Its not something most can just confess, but being a lesbian makes it easy. I can freely say im just a lesbian in a mans body and everyone just goes "hur dur hetero af"

I don't really have anymore. Here's one last one.

So inspired from that

It's weird for me... I just have an emotional attachment with girls that I just could never have with a boy.

How do you feel about chubby guys? Would you fuck one?

thanks babe, tushy looks cuddle friendly

It's just how I feel. Living a happy life and dying early vs a miserable one and living to 80? Easy choice. A lot of people underestimate the amount of impact trans feelings can have on a person...

you are so brave i would never do that to myself good for u

If they're nice, sure!

It is! I want nothing more than some tea and a cuddle on a winter night. Fuck Summer.

In the words of Amy Schumer:

"The last thing I want to be called when I post nude pics is "brave."

Just kidding. Thank you! Oh, and fuck Amy Schumer.

Lol i know how you feel. I am to be a respectable girl but i did post some awhile back. I wish I could chat with you more

You have a steam or Blizzard?

Right? Occasionally I get a hetero vibe but honestly all i want is to cuddle and watch some anime with my gf. And getting pet is super nice

It puts the lube on it's asshole

I could hug you. If I could move away from family I would start hrt asap. Tho i am Twin Spirit. My biggest fear is what would happen to my voice? I love to sing and can sing both parts of a duet but could i still afterward

I might still have a blizzard or steam. Lemme check

I sing. I gave it up. It was worth it.

Oh, and don't worry. Anyone can do a voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QmG9NV47IX

>vocaroo.com/i/s0QmG9NV47IX
yowzas, sexy ass voice. bet those hhnngggss sound cute

>trap in training
If you're trying, you already failed.

You can't "become" a trap, you either are one or you aren't. There's no "becoming a trap", the best you can accomplish is to become a fucking drag queen who only slightly resembles a man.

This whole thread is cancer.

Are you literally retarded? I'm training as in I'm learning makeup and mannerisms. Don't you realize the time and effort put into becoming a trap?

gtfo

you're so stupid

Aw! Thank ya

This is my steam for anyone who wants to chill or something.

play Titanfall 2 or Planetside 2?

Na. Mainly CSGO, War Thunder, and Overwatch. A bunch of singleplayer games, too.

>time and effort put into becoming a trap
If you are NOT already a trap naturally, you can't become one.

You are an ugly man dressing up as an idiot talking like a brain damaged retard.

You can't "become" a trap. It doesn't happen. That's pure fantasy.

Yawn.

i'm a trap here.

This user literally has no idea what they are talking about.

Seriously dude, if you look like a man, for fuck's sake act like one.

You are an incredible idiot. A "trap" is a dude who traps a guy into thinking he is a woman. It takes work. You're dumb as hell.

back to Sup Forums

Impressive! I have been practicing to Sleeping With Sirens and similar bands for some time. I can do the lows and highs but my highs are ment for singing and aren't conversational. Though i have found a new, potentially sustainable octave that sounds super cute. I just need to be able to do it more often. Also i managed to make my sneeze sound kinda cute. It made one of my friends mad cuz he had a crush on me and that didnt help X3

He doesn't understand the struggle

Jesus christ, is this tumblr - the thread?

WTF is wrong with you people.

Fucking "trap" cancer invading this place

Go to fucking spread this retardation, you fucking queers. You're all fucking hideous.

Back to your creepshot thread you fucking degenerate weirdo

Kill yourself ugly homo. You'll never be a female.

You look ridiculous and no one likes you. You are a disgrace to this world.

Do you have a discord? I made a steam acct but cant add friends til I spend some money and I haven't got paid yet.

You've never even seen me, faggot

I think these people hating are like us, but they are saying what has been said to them in the past.

>You'll never be a female.

Being a trap doesn't mean you're a female either you dumb shitstain

#8887 is my discord tag

The fact that you're so angry over something that doesn't affect you in life is a testament to your underachievement.

It's a testament of you fucking scum hijacking every single decent thread in this shithole with your retarded fat asses, and disgusting bodies.

Die in a fucking fire you pieces of shit.

Here's an idea.

Don't look at them.

tbh I think i'm pretty cute

dontchya need user name and # to findya?

>hijacking every single decent thread

You need to get off Sup Forums, because traps tend to stay in the trap threads, and by you not hiding them, it seems it's beginning to make you delusional

PresidentTrump#8887

Go die in a fire fucking human garbage.

Your disgusting "kind" posts their bloody red spotted asses in fucking shota threads all the fucking time. You are a fucking disease, not only in reality but in this board.

Trap threads must be banned to or