Girlfriend of four years left me because she says she feels like I don't care about her anymore...

Girlfriend of four years left me because she says she feels like I don't care about her anymore. Any ideas on how to make her come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OJQFBeEDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cut your dick off and mail it to her

this is pretty much you're only option

Start caring about her.

Its kinda to late man,best bet is to move on

Best thing to do is text her constantly about how much you want her back

Prove to her that you love her. Do everything you can to show her you love her.

She just makes excuses you know bro. She wants it to make, like it's your fault but not her, like the reason is in you. Despite probably it's not true. Mb she found another guy to fuck. If she would really love you, she would never say shit like that. So don't give a fuck bro, just let her go and find another nice chick for mating. Sry for my bad english but I hope you understand what I mean.

Kill her. Show her that you're the only one that will ever love her like you do.

Are you sure you want her back? She's fucking somebody else.

>she feels like I don't care about her anymore

is one of the stock excuses bitches use when they're ready to move on to new dick. If you weren't beating her, or bankrupting her, or otherwise ruining her life, she has moved on for new dick.

Let it gooooo, let it goooooo
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it gooooo, let it goooooo
Turn away and slam the door

How do I do that though?

How man? I mean I've tried a lot of things but she's never happy.

shit really sucks, but this seems pretty on point. four years is not something to walk away from if she didn't already let go. she's not right for you, man. you'll save yourself a lot of grief in the long run if you let yourself mourn the loss of your relationship right now and move past it.

Reminds me of a song
youtube.com/watch?v=5OJQFBeEDnk

Well, do you care about her?
How have you been treating her, do you nurture your relationship like you did when you started dating?
Did you use to give her presents and now you don't anymore?
Those things can ruin your relationship, but if you did, well then she's just making up an excuse to leave this relationship.
I'd suggest you ask her to give you a chance to improve, and to tell you what you can do to show her that you care, because you're not so good at doing so, or the things that show that you care weren't noticed, people show affection in different ways.
If she doesn't want it then she also does not care about you anymore, if she did, she would giv you a chance. She's probably projecting her feelings onto you to relief her of her guilt of abandoning someone that cares for her

Come to the realization that she's just one of many that will step into your life, only to no longer be part of it as you move forward. You can't stop and look back, grasping at the notion that she's "the one", thinking of what could have been, wallowing in misery. Just remember the good times fondly, learn from any mistakes, and press onward.

Maybe youre a dickwad and should kill yourself

Care about her.

Well, it's kinda hard to move past it, you know? I mean I wanted more from that but, I guess she didn't feel the same.

Well, I used to cook for her every now and then and still did but, I mean after four years I guess I didn't wanna go out that much, like I prefered us to stay at home and watch movies together or whatever but we occasionally went out together when she wanted to and, I mean I still got her presents but not the really expensive kind, you know? She mostly was complaining about things like, I spend too much time with my dog and that I showed more nurture and affection towards it and still reffered to it as my dog and not our dog (she was really jealous of my dog now that I think about it) or like, kept complaining I worked too much which, okay I work as a waiter at a restaurant, can't take days off whenever I want to or whatever and have to work until closing time so, I guess she was overbearing? But, I mean, I asked her for a second chance and she was like, no you're a cheater and you don't care about me and shit.
Maybe I should.

>you're only option

>but she's never happy
Do you think that this may be the problem right here?

This.

>you are [the] only option

pretty meta user

Easier said than done.

Why though?

>you're a cheater

r u ?

>Why though?

Did u ask her? Like >why are you unhappy?

Dogs are forever buds. Stick with your best pal. He'll be there with you through your darkest hour, If your gf is jealous of your dog then she might not be someone you want to stay. Its better to move on

the fuck? she called you a cheater, if you cheated, man, forget what I said, you dun goofed

Well, no but like, there was a girl I was talking to on facebook who was hitting on me, I had told her that I have a gf and everything and one day she sent me nudes? And then well, my gf got into my account when I was sleeping and suddenly I was at fault even if I hadn't even opened the message?

Well, she was always vague either saying it's nothing or that she wasn't unhappy but she'd always throw fits at me if once in a blue moon I went out with my pals instead of going out with her but like, I have a life too and it's not like she was forbidden from coming along (well, at least she wasn't until the time she started making a scene in a bar saying I wasn't paying attention to her and started throwing shit at me and then stormed out, I hadn't talked to almost anyone but her the whole night btw).

I'd never leave my dog m8.

If you still talk to each other from time to time then try to show her less interest. As long as you tell her shit like "I love you whatever you do", "I can do everything you want to, but be mine", she will behave herself like an asshole. It's women's mentality you know bro. They always want "something more". So as soon as she will understand that you love her soooo much, she will start to search for somebody better (more nice or rich guy or whatever), because now she knows that she has kinda "support" like you, and when she'll fail in her relationship with others she always can get back to you. So firstly stop posting stupid messages like "get back my sweetheart" if you still do. Secondly, show her less interest. And finally try to surround yourself with other girls, like if you have friends go have some fun with them, especially if there are some single girls among your friends bro. I wish you a good luck. But dat whore doesn't deserve your attention.

Dude she wanna suck others dick but she doesn't want to be/feel responsible because she has a vagina, so she is trying to make you think that it's your fault. Why would you come back with her you dumb fuck?

>I prefered us to stay at home and watch movies together or whatever but we occasionally went out together when she wanted to
Seems reasonable, imo.

>I still got her presents but not the really expensive kind, you know?
Price shouldn't matter

>She mostly was complaining about things like, I spend too much time with my dog and that I showed more nurture and affection towards it
Laughable and petty

>reffered to it as my dog and not our dog
Was she doing anything with your dog, as in, was she involved in taking care of the said dog like you do? Did the dog and her share some sort of bond like the two of you share?

> kept complaining I worked too much
Okay, but WHAT can you do about it? You have to work to, at least, get food on the table and roof to live under. It's a shitty job which you can't work "less" and you even said so.

>you're a cheater
I saw the post about cheating and that's not cheating

>don't care about me
Did she care about you?

I second this dude
Good luck dude

>she sent me nudes? And then well, my gf got into my account when I was sleeping

this doesnt sound very convincing mate im sry. This sounds not even like youre lying to us but it sounds like you are Lying to yourself. You know it, and your gf knew it. She was angry because of the nudes, she was probably angry because in fact you didnt care about her that much at the time and you were flirting with other people because of it. She knew, she understood that, more than you probably.

>and one day she sent me nudes?
>I was at fault even if I hadn't even opened the message?

Stop this, you enormous faggot. This is the written equivalent of the valley girl rising inflection at the end of every fucking sentence.

Maybe your gf saw the way you write and that's why she left you.

*not angry bc of the nudes

sry for typo

sorry man. it's better the way it is. move on, you seem like a nice guy if you're not lying.
she's just making up excuses. maybe someone (boy or girl) is telling her you're not worthy, for whatever reasons.

The problem with this aproach is: You will never be able to actually love somebody unconditionally. You will never experience actual love if you always protect yourself in this way against bad relationships, you will never get to find a good relationship amongst your options if you always reamain detached and strategic.

Then again, unconditional love is also kind of a form of self protection. Never being ready to face a conflict because muh i love you regardless.

Why is it so hard?

Haven't been posting such things or sent her such messages and the only reason we've met for since the breakup (a week ago) was for me to give her some stuff she left at my house. I unfortunately can't do the going out with girls thing cause like, she forced me to kind of cut off (not completely though) relations with all my female friends and now that I broke up, I feel it'll be totally hypocritical to be like hey, I've been turning offers to all go out together for the past two years but now that I broke up we can like, go out and shit.
Well, maybe she did I don't even know what the fuck went on through her head.

So, what should I do?

Man, I didn't even flirt with her, what the fuck? I had even told that girl to get off my back but it's like we were like in the same class and had a project together so, I couldn't stop talking to her.

Fuck off fag.

Maybe, her friends didn't like me all that much. Like, they were always telling her shit about me, like one of them called her one day to tell her she saw me out with another girl while I was at work. Fucking bitches, man.

Human relations suck man.

She is making excuses. She is making it about you instead of about her to not feel guilty. Bitch does not care about you, move on.

She is selfish as fuck. Have you ever forbid her to talk with the other guys, like she forced you to cut off all the relations with your female friends?

I was once in your shoes bro, but then I was about 16 years old and my girlfriend was 14-15, and she was doing almost the same shit with me. I just wonder why some adults behave this way, because it's retarded.

this

Well, it's not like I was never jealous or something, I had only asked her to stop talking to a guy she didn't even hang out with or whatever but who was hitting on her like, hard. I usually tried to refrain from making scenes and shit and she used to complain about how I was never jealous and shit.
She's 20 and I'm 21 btw, was my first girl ever.

How can I move on tho?

You are right, but now I'm talking about such a situation. I don't mean you have to be paranoid all the time, forbid your "second part" to do some things and other stuff. I mean, when you realize that something stinks in there but it's certainly not you, then you have to became more careful. But once your relationship is ended and OBJECTIVELY it was not your fault, then don't try to build it up again. Just let it go and start brand new relationship with the other girl.

Gf did this to me in our 5th year. I died emotionally and she did too. So a week later I told her I was gonna up and leave her to work on myself. As I get in the car to begin a new life she pulled me out and hugged me. We fucked right outside.

Show her that you care and don't take her for granted. Do corny shit. Hold her hand. Say smooth shit, even if it sounds like trash. Treat her like your 2D waifu would treat you.

You see? She just makes excuses! The girls like to behave this way. If she wants to break up with you, she will find the way and the reason to do that. And it doesn't matter how good or bad you are. Girls are selfish creatures and so they will naver take blame on theirselves. So they will find "bad" features in you anyway. When you behave yourself manfully, they tell "you are too rude". When you behave yourself kindly, they tell "you are no jealous enough".
So nevermind her.

Should hang yourself in her bedroom so she finds you. Then she will feel bad and you can be together forever.

I try to user. I was trying to be affectionate towards her, even did shit like, cooking for her after coming home from work, bought her flowers and shit like that. I don't know what her problem is.

I wish I could easily talk to people, then maybe that would be easier than getting her back.

So, you're saying she probably wanted to break up with me anyway? Fuck, are all women like that?

Well, I can't do that, she lives with her parents and I don't know if they'd let me anywhere near her bedroom. Especially now that we broke up.

OP
Ignore her. Make zero fucking contact. It's hard but trust me it''s the best thing you can do right now. DO NOT CONTACT HER FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS AND RESIST EVERY URGE TO.

Work on yourself.

The only way to get her back is to make yourself better. Take my advice. And whatever you do show her you can live without her and that you are enjoying your freedom. Just stay happy mate. Bitches come crawling back if they think you give zero fucks about them after a breaj up

I hope this will work, I haven't contacted her ever since we met to give her back the stuff she had at my place and otherwise, I'll try to keep up with a routine which is a bit better than the one I had cause she did take up much time from my day. Maybe I'll start going to the gym again and I've already wanted to work a bit on my diet.

Maybe she wants you to marry her.

Luckily I told my other half that I'd marry her when I feel I'm ready to.

Put this song into a boombox and play it outside her boyfriend's window:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

>going to the gym again
100% do this.
Besides if she makes contact with you keep the conversations light and make out you are having a great time without her. It becomes a game with bitches and the only sure way to beat them is to show them you are a better person for the breakup. It can be hard to fake but it's the best way to go about it. The moment she senses weakness with shit like "i want you back" or whatever she'll be long gone. Play the game right and win or lose at least you'll have your dignity. Stay strong Sup Forumsro and fuck women they're all whores anyway, work on bettering yourself and making money. Money and status attracts

>Strangle her and put her in freezer

We had talked about it and agreed we would if and when we were ready user. It's not a failsafe.

She doesn't have one? Also, what movie was this from?

Well, I kind of already have money (well, my parents do) but I work mostly just to stay independent from them. I don't know if I'll be able to act nonchallant when talking with her but I'll try. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

>nonchallant
Whatever you do, leave out the feels and treat her like you would with anyone. It will show that you accept the situation (of course you probably don't) and that she is now no one to you and that you are ready and willing to move on. The moment you bring the feels into play, such as anger etc, thats when you lose out.
In a few weeks you will think more rationally about this situation. Now you are going through feels but it's just gonna fuck with your head. Keep as rational and logical as possible. Look after yourself first and foremost

Why make her come back? Fuck it. Go on, find new girls.

I'll try that, thanks user.

It's not that easy.

I know it's not easy, but I have been there and believe me, there is only better with time. Experiment, from my experience you are now in better situation than with gf. You can do what you couldn't. Go try girls.

Kill yourself, and leave a suicide not blaming her. Then she'd know you care.

Gf of three years left me for the same reason and downgraded, let em be dumb. Be depressed for awhile then move on with your life n find a better girl. Start fresh with a cute girl n do things a little differently, avoid the mistakes you made in your 4 year relationship because that chick is fucking gone man

Your 21 and you throwing scenes to get attention? Seriously, cut. Don't cut and run, just don't beg her back. The worst chicks, and I mean the worst are the crazy drama bitches who need the BBC to be their biggest audience. You DONT want to be that guy. That's pure psychological cuck. If you've tried and she still needs more attention, let me go. If she comes back, sure, but on equal terms. If not, meh.

So, the general consensus is bail?

don't waste you life user.
You can get a better girl.

Bail

this and
>So, the general consensus is bail?
yes. it's that simple.
it sucks, it's hard, but you just gotta get on with it Sup Forumsro because you have to look out for yourself. make yourself better. live doesn't revolve around bitches, it revolves around making yourself in the world, and if she left than she doesn't want to be a part of your world so don't fuck it up keep going with or without some twat

bail.

That's what you got for ignoring her.
Too late, if you feel sad think about all the kissless virgins who never even had a girl.

also this.

kick her in the nuts and say "love hurts"

Let me TL her words for you in case you didn't understand. "You're not spending enough money for me".

You can fix it by sending her a plane ticket to a great vacation place. one she cannot easily refuse. And from that point on, like I said, its about spending more money for her. Unless you think she isn't wort it

Hey man, I know it can get pretty shittier than that. I've been here for quite a while to know it can get pretty shittier than that.

Life has to go on I guess...

Thanks guys.

I can't do that. I have bills to pay and a dog to take care of besides myself and also, if she stayed with me for the money I spent on her then she's not worth it. Are all women like that user? I mean, I've been seeing it being said here for years but no, I was good, she was different. Are they all like that?

Saying that the reason for the break up is because she feels like YOU dont care, is a classic way to make it seem like your own fault even though that might not be the case. It might just be an excuse for her to find some fresh meat. I know this does not help, but its important to realise that girls can be that cold, so you dont fall into the same trap again.