Any ways to get money easily, like faking a product failure and getting a refund online?

Any ways to get money easily, like faking a product failure and getting a refund online?

Rob a corner store.

Manufactured spending

Gift cards.

Go for like $250-500 visa cards, find the oldest and/or dumbest cunt you can for the check out.

Deposit it then go back to the store and say it wasn't activated.

They'll give you a refund/a different card usually, especially if it was a dumb teenager or senior citizen checking you out.

Is stealing my best option? What if sensors pick it up? How would I hide it?

Rob banks. Walk into a bank with an envelope and and note that reads "Put $1500 in this envelope and no one gets hurt." drive to a bank in a different state. Hand the note and envelope to a teller, then walk out. Make sure to park somewhere out of view of cameras. This won't work if you aren't average build/height etc.

You would need a few extra cards when you're returning them, or else they'd just activate the one you used..

I'm interested in this as well, getting really bad financially with no jobs available. I used to shoplift from walmart when it was really bad, used ramen wrapper barcodes I would cut out and put tape on the back and stick them onto things and go through self checkout. Was surviving off $10 a week in a place without heat or hot water so I don't regret it. I regret that I continued after things started getting better, luckily I got caught being stupid and don't want to fall back into that. I know that sending emails to large bussinesses can often lead to discounts and coupons, works for McDonalds and Burgerking but I cant eat that stuff.

Buy PC game in store. Take out the activation code and return the game to the store and get new game of equal value. Sell both codes and rinse and repeat

How about you get a fucking job like the rest of the world and stopping be s lazy degenerate. No one wants to work but i like having enough money to just go do whatever i want when i want so i work

Put a bullet through your iPhone!
Apple will replace it and give you free gift cards and Apple Watch if you say you were at some mass shooting.

most store wont refund pc games with activation codes. Couldn't return some broken EA shit some years ago because of it.

Kek

not op but go fuck yourself. I want to work and I have really low fucking standards at this point with what I'm willing to do but guess fucking what. There Are No Jobs! I've spend the past year sending my resume everywhere and filling out applications and nothing has come from it, most fucking places wont even respond to say that they're not interested or are done hiring, most of them just remain silent as you reapply constantly every other month in case the email or application gets blocked by spam filters.

Go fuck yourself you entitled dick.

bump

Does this work? Wouldn't they pick up a different code and recognize it immediately?

To save money:
Sell your car and bike/bus/walk. Stop watching TV and use your PC instead. Cook your own damn meals. Buy/trade video games for entertainment. Exercise is free but pretty much requires another person in your small life, which means you'll probably spend money on said person.

To make money:
Stock market. Place stock in areas you've got a good grasp of. For example companies at E3.

>say it wasn't activated
That's not how computers and very basic accounting works. Can't make transactions simply disappear.

it wont work

>Buy an abandoned mine
>Wait for the gold to grow back
>???
>Profit

Fuck you kid

You're a dick!

scrounging through my old info thread shit. Doubt this works but whatever.

Cryptocurrency is like shares but easier/cheaper to get into