ITT Post an image that describes your life

>ITT Post an image that describes your life.

>feel this way everyday

Is it ok to post in this if your're happy?

no get out

L O N E L Y

>sadness

Hammer?

To help you smash that meal.

Well that's sad as fuck

Accidentally knocked somebody up?

I've been using the laptop extensively since I was a preteen and that's over 9 years ago. I can say for certain that this level of rot would never happen. At least on a practical use base. In fact I doubt mold could actually grow if you are contastly tapping/scratching keys anyway.
Photoshopped or a no life who literally scrapped moldy cheese and waited a few months.

So is the human condition.

Fuck that'd be so awesome.

lost at 9% battery

found in gf's phone, fml

You've soiled the punmaster further than the fan base already has. Tibia honest I threw up in my mouth a little bit. This isn't humerus. Ulna-t be the same ever again after witnessing this atrocity.

sorry paul

Rape her

i'm just fucking her as a toy now, will dump her later

>Year of our lord 2017
>Trusting women
Asking for trouble tbh.

Get a friend to forge papers saying you have HIV or do it yourself.

that's surprisingly crushing.

nah i'm thinking of doing a gangbang on her with some friends (i'm sure she'd agree to it) and leave her on the street somewhere, naked and with all the cum, then dump her

>forge papers saying you have HIV
What a sort of half assed limp wristed pussy ass bullshit is that. Just go rawdog some sketchy hoes off backpage until you're actually positive.
I bet you cowards don't even smoke crack.

they may have been delivered and thrown away or may have never been accepted and then thrown away. either way... wew

Not as crushing as having you friend of 4 years disappear after you inform him that you have romantic feelings for him!

>no

>my life

not just this but a large factor. don't have any pictures showing that there are no jobs and I'm about to be homeless.

Erase the infidels for Allah.

you male or female, I could see a guy getting freaked out knowing his friend want to bugger his bum.

>so i just happened to find this on my gf's phone
>guy's name is even Ray Ray
Yep; seems perfectly believable.

I'm a male. But still, I wasn't forceful, I was just honest. I can't believe he just disappeared. I made a conscious effort to not be creepy. I felt a little piece of me die when he declined, and felt a bigger piece of me die when he disappeared.

If the two of you have been regular hetero buddies for ages then you out of the blue just confess your homosex tendencies and feels for him that's going to be awkward no matter how well you break it to him. It would be weirder if he didn't stop talking to you.

Yea it was a calculated risk that he says "no". But just disappearing... what a son of a bitch, actually.

Married with children. Realizing my life to myself is over and all that's left is to aspire to work myself to death in a job I hate so I can (((provide))). It's not the worst life but not the one I wanted.

He well knew I liked dicks. He was a pretty chill person too. You don't seem to understand how close we were. We would talk almost on a daily basis and he shared things with me he would nobody else.

lots of people could have probably handled it better than that.

I don't know why. I've asked a girl out once too. Mind you this was my junior year of highschool, so 5 years ago now, she laughed, and said, "That's cute." Then walked away. I don't know what the fuck I do wrong. I'm a relatively quiet person but I'll hold a conversation. I'm smarter than most people, but anymore that doesn't mean much. I'm not mean spirited in anyway. I like to think I'm a pleasant enough person to hang around with. But I'm not sure. I don't think I do anything wrong.