Are christians being descriminated against?

Are christians being descriminated against?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Abortion_statistics
spuc.org.uk/abortion/human-development-of-the-unborn-child
youtu.be/I6PPk2NOQXs
totalizm.pl/god_proof.htm
conservapedia.com/Soul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats retarded.

If you leave the house, and you bring something up.

>Hey I like X

>Hey I am Y

>Hey I feel Z

And these are decision you made. What you've just said is okay to stand up to scrutiny.

You feelings, beliefs, and desires are not protect beliefs.

>what is freedom of speech

>waaaaa I am discriminated even though I'm white so fuck everything ever

Where they the ones in the holocaust?
They've been discriminated for years.
Or the ones in the middle east?
Years
Or native culture?
Years

you're allowed to believe whatever you want, but also other people are allowed to think your beliefs are dumb.

>hahaah fuck white people
typical
A tragedy the size of the holocaust is taking place in the united states alone every year and nobody is talking about it.
But we're not allowed to teach our children the way we want?

Yes. Clearly a fedora tipping atheist Made both movies to make Christians look like bitchy cucks.

Are we talking actual discrimination or just being told things you don't like?

Yes,Christians must fight for our rights.

Your a special brand of stupid aren't ya?
>Holocaust level disasters happen in US every day.
>Claiming that well over 2 million Americans are being slaughtered in the name of religion and racial purity.
Alex Jones is that you???

A tradegy the size of the holocaust? Get off the drugs.

conservapedia.com/Abortion_statistics

Not born=not human. Get over it faggot.

>conservapedia

Fuck i haven't seen that site since 2010

>conservapedia
Ayyy

slight false. Not Born = Human (DNA-wise)

Not Born = Not person,

>Not born=not human.
spuc.org.uk/abortion/human-development-of-the-unborn-child
We have X-Rays nowadays idiot, you can look at them and see they're clearly babies.

Only by fat neckbeards that look like this

>Not Born = Not person,
By what definiton exactly?

"tolerant" left

Still doesn't change the fact if they aren't born they aren't a person (thanks user above).

This is where Christianity is today.

All of them. By your standards where do we draw they line? Is a one hour old fertililised egg considered a person?

i don't mind people being superstitious, but when they demand federal laws to be built around them which everybody has to obey, then fuck that and fuck them.

strawman argument

>i don't mind people being superstitious
being superstitious is a sin in the catholic church
"fact"

alteration from catechization

what is the tragedy

Yes, but only in shitholes like the Middle East. They aren't being discriminated against in the U.S.

The funny thing about God's Not Dead 2 is that the exact opposite situation is the one that actually happens.

Yes they are

>youtu.be/I6PPk2NOQXs

God is dead.

We are Gods now.

religion is a book of superstition. it's a belief system that expects people to believe what it says by virtue of itself alone and resists any attempts to question its validity.

and that's fine for personal or spiritual reasons. there's tons of stuff i believe in that doesn't make any scientific sense but im not going to go around and pretend it makes me a better person than everyone else who doesn't believe it.

Christians come in two flavors. chill ones who want to share the things that are spiritually uplifting to them when the opportunity presents itself, and miserable self hating death-cultists whiling away their days to death, shitting on anything that doesn't feel the same and pray to their favorite piece of wood.

So you are pro-slavery? Interesting.

Not the poster but what part of that is a strawman? To this day we cannot elect a president unless they swear fealty to God. Abortion is only an issue because of Christian doctrine. In America why is it considered a constitutional right to deny service to a gay man but health care? That's a privilege. Right now Trump is determined to repeal the Johnson Amendment just so Christian groups can have even MORE lobbying power. Time will make us more secular. Religion only stand to explain what we cannot (yet). To have any religion dictate the will of the masses and still expect them to feel free is ludicrous at best.

>nobody talks about abortion

Trips are right.
/thread

This.
I wish people would just be a good person to be a good person instead of monitizing their actions as currency for their soul.

>Are christians being descriminated against?

no.
but they are whining like bitches because other faiths, races, sexualities, creeds etc are being given the same privileges they've enjoyed for generations.

Where does it say I'm pro-slavery? Are you autistic?
The part where it shows a caricature instead of a well rounded argumentative person.

more dead babies = less unloved children that grow into hateful, dangerous adults.

main reason i have no problem with abortion.

You know people have witnessed miracles, right?
Also totalizm.pl/god_proof.htm

So at what point do they become a person? From the second the egg is ferilidef to being born?

If you are anti-choice, you are pro-slavery.

You know people have witnessed Bigfoot, right?

Kinda this. It's almost like how white people are crying about how things seem unfair now regardless of us opressing damn near every race on the planet for well over 400 years.

Why do you care about what happened 400 years ago? Care about now, idiot.

>Implying women should have a choice
>Implying women are people

>Are christians being descriminated against?
>descriminated

Their stupidity.

replace babies with jews and you don't sound so rightous do you?
Libtards never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. But go on, explain to me how that means I support slavery.
At the point of conception, that's when our soul appears.

user was obviously referring to how religious people care about hundreds of years ago.

Yea, it's a down-right fursecution, we should be able to worship our stick-kike without any big bad meanies ruining our child grooming.

Thanks user. I just get so triggered and enraged at the words, "white person".

>other faiths, races are being given the same privileges

Yeah it's working really great for Europe

Lol as soon as you said "soul" your opinion was meaningless.

You are forcing someone, who has done no wrong, to use their body in a way that is against their will.

religion provides a sense of community to certain individuals who would otherwise spiral into self destruction. ive seen religion save many people.

but i also see religion as a business that preys on the weak. offering salvation in exchange for loyalty and donations.

religion can be amazing depending on how its used. personally, i do not associate with any organized religion but follow a more self aware spirituality. i still believe in god, but refuse to personify god.

religions people are indeed discriminated against, but so is everyone. we all , as humans, feel more comfortable next to people that are similar to us. its natural for us humans to ostracize each other if they are different.

there is a lot of scientific evidence for it and none against it. Try again. conservapedia.com/Soul

>slavery only occurs when I am point a gun at someone and force them to work.
>I don't do that, so I am good right derp?

If you don't learn from your past your doomed to repeat it. We can't go generations looking at different ethnicities saying "suck it up" then it hits 2000 and suddenly white people are opressing. Yup totally fair. As a white person I hate that their isn't a single bigoted word towards white people that offends me. I hate that if I see a white man in a dark ally I feel more comfortable than if it were a black man. We are soo steeped in privelage that it's almost hereditary.

>there is a lot of scientific evidence for it
Blatant lie.

>hurr durr work is slavery
>hurr durr what are consequences of actios
typical liberal doesn't know shit about responsibility

>believes humans are the body.

you will leave your body one day and understand that consciousness is a separate entity.

Using some ancient religion based site is hardly evidence. Try again.

And you know that how? Because some ancient book full of Chinese whispers told you?

>Why do you care about what happened 400 years ago? Care about now, idiot.

Because if you do not know what happened in the past, you will inevitably repeat the same mistakes.

what that guy is saying is, 400 (or 100, or even 25) years ago, Christians, particularly white, middle-class Christians, were given HUGE amounts of social advantage, compared to say, a black couple, or a gay/les couple, or a Jewish family, and so on. Now those people are gaining equal rights, those people who have had a massive advantage for centuries are up in arms claiming that they are being "discriminated against" and its a "war against Christians" and all sorts of shit.

Work is consensual and you can quit at any time.
>consequences of actions
So you are pro-choice for rape victims?

>Liberal blame cop-out.
Your argument is instantly invalid. Everyone that doesn't agree with you isn't automatically a liberal.

Had you have actuallly read the article you would have known about the Duncan MacDougall experiment by now.
>if you can't see it it isn't real, if I don't read the article it didn't happen
This is what you sound like.

You make zero sense user. Why do you want bigoted words for people?

And there is a difference between learning from the past, and letting the past dictate the future.

>help me my boss is FORCING me to work! This is SLAVERY
snowflakes

That's very convenient.

When white people want to take credit for shit they didn't do
>Hurr durr we whites inventeds everything for the last 200 years! We're so awesome!! I am literally the same as Issac Newton. Bow down to me shitskins and gooks! We literally gave you the modern world. It is relevant today!! Your welcome.

When non-whites remind whites of other stuff they did...
>Hurr durr, forget the past nigger!! It had nothing to do with me!! I am not a slave owner and I had nothing to do with it!! I never murdered a single native American. Judge us as individuals you stupid racist shitskin!!! Worry about now, that shit is not relevant today!!!!!!!

>Had you have actuallly read the article you would have known about the Duncan MacDougall experiment by now.
I've known about it for years. I've also known that it's garbage for years, which 30 seconds of research would show you.

Yeah, with the Catholics they tried to destroy Muslims and Islam. It didn't work, now those worthless savages are getting revenge with the Jews pulling the strings.
Do yourself a favor, kill a Jew or Muslim today!

there's pictures of the lochness monster, aliens, videos of reptilian celebrities disguises flickering, chem-trails, crop circles, there's people who claim they've seen elvis alive and well.

what's stopping me from believing all of them if i choose to believe the ones that would best affirm my personal hopes? nothing.

fuck em

>who has done no wrong
If it's a genuine rape the human body has a way to shut the process down. Those occur rarely however because most women nowadays enjoy "rape" as evidenced by such books as "fifty shades of gray" and simmilar things I'm sure you know alot about.
That means the woman hase commited adultery and deserves punishment.

>help me my boss is REQUESTING that I work! This isn't SLAVERY because I can quit at any time
retard

personal experience and anecdotal evidence mainly.

its what ive chosen to have faith in while i wait for a scientific explanation of consciousness that may never come.

until then, my faith, be it false hope or not, is enough to calm my existential qualms.

ayy lmao

That's exactly how history works...we had WW2 and thus got a historic automation boom throwing us into a new era of economic prosperity. Our history DIRECTLY determined our course. Stating history doesn't dictate our actions is almost on par with denying evolution.

Sup Forums

how crazy is the idea that god was an alien.

read any religious text with the mindset that all divine beings mentioned are aliens and the books will make total sense.

A bullshit experiment by retard religious idiots.
Fact is making abortion illegal makes more homeless people, more self abortion (ie death), more abounded children or at best more single parents. And statistically children from from single parents are far more likely to commit crime.
Their is no benefit to making abortion illegal other than for religious reasons.

Actually, I (myself as a white person) have done jack shit. You (as whatever race you are) probably haven't either.

Somebody did everything in the past, and someone wrote the books of history. But let's be honest, nobody cares who invented what.

So why does there need to be a pissing contest over who did what?

Move on?

>how crazy is the idea that god was an alien.
Less crazy than God being some sort of spirit, more crazy than God just being made up.

A diagnosed crazy person could make the same claim.

>I've also known that it's garbage for years, which 30 seconds of research would show you.
Convinient you didn't post this "proof"

everyone is racist.
everyone is bigoted.
everyone is flawed.

the faster we get over ourselves and our beliefs, the faster we can all come together for greater good.

I find it very convenient that anti-abortion people want to stop women from killing unborn children but won't step up to raise the child that the mother can't support. Do they even know how overwhelmed the foster system is?

Who said i was on the left?

>state that the earth is round
>convenient you didn't post this "proof"

Missed quints

And I wouldn't exactly call WW2 a shining rainbow colored example of history helping improve the world.

I'm sure if you hold inventors to gunpoint, they can achieve new things. But is that helpful?

Christians are selfish and hypocritical as fuck. They're almost as bad as the Jews.

They're all bad really. Their crybaby shit won't even matter when the Western world is majority atheist/agnostic because the church can't keep millennials.

>the faster we can all come together for greater good.
And kill off the sand religions.

>more crazy than God just being made up.
is it though?

all these civilizations throughout the past couple thousand years have had some form of god.

how is it that every place on earth came up with the same ideas, like pyramids, spirits, and afterlifes?

perhaps they all witnessed alien beings and could only describe them as something resembling gods.

No, you're just insecure.
Why isn't your belief holding you up?

I'm sure that would hold up in a university.
I have science data behind me, you have an earth meme.

yeah i agree. those guys gotta go.
theyre too primitive.

but the westernized ones can stay imo.