Trying to get rid of that little belly i have, any tips?

Trying to get rid of that little belly i have, any tips?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Consuming less calories + Exercise

Or surgery

The first one is vastly easier

I used to have a belly like that, then I became a trap. changes your life. I now 2% bodyfat and fake tiddies

Try cutting dairy and wheat. Get some Cod liver oil

Holy fuck 2%, do you have pictures? Also how much time do you exercise and how many days a week. And do you still eat nice things like pizza n stuff or you just totally cut out everything thats too fat

Eat foods low in fat and sugar, look at the Mediterranean diet for a start.
Physical exercise, cardio, HIIT, and strength training such as squats and deadlifts. Crunches won't hurt.
Going for long jogs will be good as well, just put some headphones on and run along the beach at night with no top on, best feeling

Sounds good, but im really lazy and thats because i had a big problem with asthma as a kid so that made my condition worse and then i just didnt enjoy sports anymore.

Also have any schedule tips for a super beginner?

nice try, user. you just want to see the fake tiddies.

>lots of time on the treadmill
>mostly eat protein and veggies
>not always this low bodyfat, have been trying to cut

Hmm not really just want to see how thin you actually are, but i mean boobs never Hurt anyone :o

>2% BF
Not even that Cooney skeleton has 2% bodyfat. Fuck off.

if you're going to cut anything else out first, sugar and booze. removing them from your diet has the biggest effect.

Jogging is great, walking is a start. if you cant job much, put some earphones in and an audiobook/podcast and just walk for 45 minutes. do that a couple of times on the first week with big gaps, then move up to 3 times a week.
If you feel up to it, start jogging during the walk for patches. a few minutes at a time, whatever you think you can do. start to gradually jog for longer.
HIIT is pretty good for improving cardio results quickly but can be hard to get right.

if you're doing strength work, do them on alternating days. I feel you're just looking to improve muscle tone more than get built so you don't have to go too hardcore with that.

Intermittent fasting. Look up Dr. Jason Fung on YouTube. Recommend starting here:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk&

You also might like

Jogging is pretty inefficient for losing bodyfat. Exercise is great for general health, but for actual bodyfat the best is diet.

Well stop being lazy then arrgg...!!!

show pussy

>super beginner

incidental exercise is the best exercise because it accomplishes something.

can you walk or cycle to work? great, do it. guarantees a minimum amount of exercise in the day regardless of the rest of it.

LOL. Get a load of this poor naive baby.

Hahaha xD well maybe he will get his picture in a couple years ;)

after the op? have you scheduled it in yet?

Wait, everyone, is ropeskipping a good way to exercise/lose weight? I can do that

it's aerobic enough, but can you do it for 30+ minutes every day without getting bored?

Ehh i can do 10 mins 3x if that counts xD its the same with jogging really... I get bored halfway through +being out of breath -_-

I could just do 10 mins ropeskipping wait a minute then 15 squats wait 1 min. Then another 10 mins and then 2 sets of a 15 reps jumping squats and then be dead af but done in about 25 mins

Determine the amount of calories your body requires to maintain it's weight(look up scooby's calculator), eat 200-500 calories less and you will lose weight. Exercise will expedite process.

Show us your pussy, that's how.

Facepalm

>how do i losed weight

EAT LESS

EXERCISE MORE

YOU

FUCKING

RETARD

This guy has a penis..

Show us your dick. I know you've got it tucked in there.

Yeah that might do if you manage it right
I've gotta go, if you want specific advice leave a Kik and we can chat later. If not, good luck with it

I mean... its not that im fat right... just have a little bit too much bodyfat that i wanna get rid of basically i dont need to be skinny as fuck, just more toned