Ask a suicidal millionaire everything you want.... maybe in for giving some money

Ask a suicidal millionaire everything you want.... maybe in for giving some money

nice bait faggot

Kys and give me your money.
Thx in advance

1PeuXbya sXDU4Wet mkJLJuNfrD6 abC9tFz

Send me some bitcoins please.

How'd you become rich?
What makes you happy?
Why dont you do that thing?

Do you prefer bacon or ham?

I became rich because my i had a rich family and like every one is dead Thats Why Im so sad

thanks can i get some of that dolla dolla bills yall

Why don't you seek help from a therapist?

like 3-4 months but therpists and that shit aint working, im really depressed right know

Or just have some bacon.

First of all. I'm sorry to hear about your family. For how long have you been feeling like this? Is there anything we can do to help you?

Yes, make eggs and bacon.

nah there isn't really a thing you could do, being depressed is not something you csn get out in any minute

do some good for others, meet new people. go on an adventure. fly somewhere, do something new. Dude, I'm stuck as fuck...I'd love to have 200k so I could invest/start a business. You can do anything you want. You've got to make your own happiness, and remember.. There are thousands of people in your position who aren't millionaires. Be grateful for what you have.

It sucks but you gotta keep with it and try or at least find the right one, shit does get better as clichéd as it sounds.

well i guess im gonna go on a safari or some like that

I know. I'm in the same situation, but I just had to ask.

good work. come up with a "fuck it list" and list out like 20 things to do. go do them. gl, it will get better, most likely.

>millionaire

rupees don't count you shit in a hole sweaty nut paki

the problem is that im 17 and not allowed to do very much

Do you have a legal guardian or something like that? Ask him or her to go with you on a trip.

not really like my fam died in a bus crash on a holiday while i was staying home

I see. That's very sad. What did you enjoy doing before it happened?

But you CAN eat bacon.

i was gaming all day long

oh jesus dude... go to school, do well. when you're 18 and graduate go on a year long trip on your own. Start planning now. Best thing to do is set up things to look forward to. You're going to have a good life if you just give it time to get there. You had a shit start, thats for sure. I'd like to add, go talk to a therapist asap as well.

after 1 year off, go to college. you're rich, you will get laid.

Or eat bacon...

i got send off school and am not really looking forwqrd to attend school anymore

get over yourself man. everyone dies and it's just shit you have to deal with. find something that makes you happy, it's a lot easier when you actually have money. Just doing something helps. never go on antidepressants, they are more addictive and harmful than most drugs

just do it like everyone else has to. are you smart at all?

Gaming may take away your negative thoughts. Although you need to challenge yourself now. I'm in the same situation like you, the only difference is that I'm piss poor but I try to have daily routines. Keeping myself active actually works a bit for me. But of course it wont change over night... Take your time and fight. Fight hard!

i was actually one of the most smartest kids in class

>Most smartest

Can you buy me something/give me money if I draw you something?

Your favorite game you remember playing when you were younger?

Become BATMAN

which country are you in OP

>when be the smartest person of your school

Yes it is.
Don't eat and read a bible.

The Netherlands

reading a bible is only more depressing because its not understandable

shut the fuck up. being born rich is the best. im proud and grateful for it. my father worked a lot and was smart enough to save invest. you should be as well dumbass

Tell us more about yourself.

Depressed af myself, triggered by a severe lack of money and bills to pay, so throwing some petty cash my way would be a big help my man

>17
>family died in bus crash
>millionaire
>'most smartest person' in class

alright