I want to get a prostitute...

I want to get a prostitute, I don't know how to talk to girls irl at all and I spill my spaguetti when trying online dating.

What are the best ways to meet an actual hooker?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultwork.com/
tulsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go to a brothel duh

where you from?

here in Europe its easy, you drown in bitches who fuck for money, brothels, streets, internet everywhere 50Bucks and you bust a nut.

100-200 you bust a nut with a 9/10 modellike girl

In america backpage.com minimum 100 bucks 300 for a model or asian massage handjobs for 60

I am currently in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the summer.

How do you tell apart fake or cops from actual girls on backpage?

A bit about me: 22, 5'7, social anxiety and don't really know how to talk to girls, where to find them, how to flirt, how to tell if they are interested, and all of that. Rather get a hooker.
>in4b manlet
I know, that's why I don't get with girls either.

Just go to a brothel and just use gestures like waving and pointing if you cant talk to them :/

Any help would be appreciated.

The police will give you a strong, firm handshake before they arrest you.

adultwork.com/

You're welcome

those shoulders look like a man.

>unable to talk to a girl
>able to talk to and fuck a prostitute

My brain doesn't understand

I am in the US, nearest brothel would be in Nevada.

Dont forget about this guy tho

google their phone number and read reviews...craigslist works now that backpage is shut down for usa

tulsa backpage com/WomenSeekMen/

dots removed...bunch of fatties in Tulsa, sorry bro

Get a flight to Thailand and go to Pattaya. The hookers there are way better than any western hookers. Can get a girl all night for $50-70. Easy to get em to fuck without a condom too, which is what you want because condom sex is crap.

Until you get AIDs

Chance of being infected is like 1/2,000, that's if the girl even has it (which she probably doesn't). Quit being a pussy.

Hey OP

My advice, don't get one. Seriously my advice is, go on tinder, pof, badoo and message girls ans look for people who are seeking casual sex. Also not intending to offend anyone but from previous experience (yeah grill me) BBWs/ fat/ chubby girls are a lot easier to meet up with and generally more keen to engage in sex same time you meet as opposed to going straight for the 10s. They often let their guard down and are more approachable.

Just saying as you're only after sex. A holes a hole as they say. Go chase some chubbies. You'll learn how to speak to women through doing this and also improve your game. Best luck Sup Forumsro

They are all mostly from Europe. Sorry user, it doesn't work for me
I don't know how to flirt, I don't have any interesting qualities, I am average at best when it comes to physical attractiveness, and very poor self-esteem. No girl wants that.
I wish, but I ain't made out of money.

>a hooker probably doesn't have stds

How are you enjoying your aids you retarded faggot?

Do you have a job? Anyone in America can afford to go if they save for a bit, it's not so expensive.

I said she probably doesn't have AIDS, which is a fact. Far, far less than 50% of Thai hookers have AIDS.

And you know, even if she did...your chance of infection is literally one in a couple of thousand.

>"She" doesn't have aids
>Thailand has the highest concentration of shemales
>Not denying the fact that you yourself have aids

Not that anyone here cares, but you're baiting the beta faggot OP into thinking the dirty overused cunts and girlpenises of prostitutes are a safe place.

Man, you stupid

>highest concentration of shemales
Any evidence of this besides retarded stereotypes?