I have taken the virginity of two Jewesses (ages 23 and 26...

I have taken the virginity of two Jewesses (ages 23 and 26, respectively)- I made them fall in love with me and then manipulate them into surrendering their purity to me. I get off thinking about how guilty they must feel lying to the dumb kike that courts her about her chastity. I know they will never forget my strong, Northern Italian manhood tearing their virgin kike pussies open for the first time. I use this to make the heartache more severe, and taunt them for their neuroticism.

I am sharing this because I recently found a new, 21 year old Jewess I plan to ruin. :)

Go fuck yourself

Pulentùn

Whats wrong kike? Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass when I'm done with your sister and childhood crush.

Fuckin cunt

Reasons why I still come to Sup Forums

op, if you're still here, keep up the good work

i'm here- Thanks! I will be, and will post pics and updates of my latest endeavor this weekend!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So OP, how did you turn to the Jewess fetish? Any photos of the bitches?

kike detected

Doing God's work, OP.

Nice going OP

sure, summerfag kid. you're gonna make a great troll, one day. I mean, such a pathetic attempt to fabricate a tall tale. Your attempt comes off like a bungling, half-assed hail-mary try to sound authentic, when you actually scream awful.

But, if you practice and practice, why, one day... who knows?

Of course, we all know Jewish women don't date dumb goys.

samefagging op

Are you fuckin retarded ?

>muh master race
>brags about bestiality

Do you really Nazi what's wrong with this picture?

>hur dur, hur dur

the sound of the Sup Forumsfaggots' mating call.

You should probably go back to plebbit with that joke, you disgusting faggot

Does humor even have a meaning in your tiny brain ?

At least I'm not soiling my member with pelican pussy. But hey, keep fucking those kike females you love so much and keep telling yourself it's for the fatherland. I'll be laughing when you accidentally(?) knock one up create a subhuman hybrid and can't bring yourself to falcon punch the cunt bc "that's muh flesh and blood" even tho by Jewish law it's a full kike.
Enjoy your ruined future as her lawyer dad drains you for every last shekel (in the event that you successfully deny the feels you catch).

Beastiality is a crime, op. You have forgotten the face of your father.

Strong or northern Italian, pick one.

Las guapos... :3

Satanic Nazi trips = truth.

Sorry OP, your a jewcuck, psyop'd into thinking your an alpha.

samefagging this hard on your own thread