Opinions on this man

opinions on this man

A god

He is not as funny as he thinks he is

A unifying force in this fractured society.

should cut/10

he's a weird looking dude. I like how he plays that up with his comedy. An Inconvenient Anime is brilliant albeit too long. MDE is very hit or miss but when it hits its fantastic. They/SH just needs to filter their content better.

Is he one of those '"'''''''alternative lifestyle'''''''' right guys

I don't like it when he hassles his mom. Not fucking cool.

ho ho or the room tour of underworld review, whats his magnum opus?

sammy got a patreon a couple of days after I told him on facebook to make one, so I believe I did a job in making him the star he'll soon be

I'm trying to cut, but I'm working manual labor right now and if I only eat a little less I start getting dizzy in the afternoon and almost faint on some days. Literally can't eat less, but am slowly gaining weight. Blood work is normal, no thyroid disorder. Wat do?

It's nice to see someone with my body type succeed on tv.

#beautifulatanysize

smart motherfucker is cashing in on all the Sup Forums brainwashed memers

nah he doesn't have that much muscle. At least not here.

why are sam hyde/mde thread getting deleted constantly? seriously, what's the janitors fucking problem? yet, there are 5 threads about leslie jones' nude pics right now... seems irrational to me.

Inconvenient Anime is crap, way too long winded. He's also a pussy for going after soft targets like a room with 7-8 omega weebs.

Make sure your meals are rich in protein and nutrients and healthy, and you can still eat a lot.

Example, for lunch:
1 cold-cut turkey sandwich on wheat bread, stacked with tons of turkey, as many veggies as you want, a slice of cheese, condiments etc.
1 greek yogurt, or a banana if you're not getting fruit during other meals
1 Bag of carrots and ranch dressing for dip

Do that every day and as long as your breakfasts and dinners aren't bad either you'll be fine.

Seems like a friend who lost their way and instead of spiraling into suicide tried to make an 'internet career'. But the show is good

The One Man Auschwitz

MDE threads on this board are usually shit. There's only so many times you can read:

>Sam is a Nazi edgelord Sup Forums faggot
>No he isn't you triggered cuck nu-male

Ad nauseam for 200 posts

Skip first meal if you can and severely limit your intake when you get home after work. And yeah, what the other guy said, healthy stuff is more voluminous, so you'll stay fuller.

He's still fat as fuck, I don't want him to be a bodybuilder, just less of a pig.

Counterpoint: Sammy Hyde is a nazi edgelord; and that's his entire appeal

They do kinda invite that themselves though

Not funny, dont quite understand this boards infactuation with him

Probably just shills though

He's not THAT fat, he needs to either maybe control his bulk a bit more, get more protein and slightly reduce his surplus and/or increase training volume.

If he cut now he'd just turn into one of those skinny twigs you see so many of on /fit/ that literally never ever make it to a 2pl8 bench because they get spooked as soon as they see a bit of fat and more or less reset their progress every 6 months.

the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

A pizza god?

he has cool ideas but needs to work on the execution.
i dont completly agree with his agenda, and sometimes his stuff seems sincerely mean spirited, but is necessary, and i enjoy it and respect it.
the fanbase is fucking disgusting, MDE is Sup Forums death grips.

>infactuation
kek

seriously though, just because you don't find it funny it doesn't mean that people are infatuated or that shills must be behind people enjoying something.

I bet it was hard for you not to go on a rant about the "alt-right" or sound like a women in her 40s complaining what the kids are into these days.

People don't deny that he's a pol fag, they praise him for it.

>dont quite understand this boards infactuation with him
You know how many people here are conservatives, right?

He is the man who will lead the white race into a new era of prosperity

I didn't know comedy was supposed to be a partisan sport.

What's his age?

There's no one thing he's doing wrong or needs to improve... when the stuff works, it works like gangbusters... but because he's doing sort of weird stuff, when it doesn't work, there's a knee-jerk reaction to go "here's the missing piece", rather than think that sometimes the execution didn't stack up. For me, the go-to was structure: sometimes his sketches go on and on, and even though there's always a point, comedically there's a lack of beginning-middle-end or payoff at all.

But then you have stuff like The Wall or the PUA sketch from ep4... good premise, good execution

Scum of the Earth. Unfunny faggot that edgelords of Sup Forums and Sup Forums worships.

you obviously are to good for this place

He can't keep getting away with it.

>MDE is Sup Forums death grips.
Trenchant insight, friendo.

actually 31
I would actually be impressed with what he's doing if he was just 23

Ok guy with a dog shit following.

No...
I'm positive he is 23 years old, and 5'8. Sam has confirmed this many times.

he is 23 and 5'8

thanks, broski

Sam? Is that you?

I feel similarly. I'd say I completely do disagree with his agenda as far as where it aligns politically.

What I do love is how his comedy is a response to PC culture, I wish it ended at that instead of being his personal voice box to push his agenda down my throat, but I'm okay with that, I can ignore it. I think the message is more powerful when it stands as a big fuck you to anybody that thinks they're above being made fun of.

Sometimes I agree with the critiques, though, but on an individual level not a "I hate all women" way, I don't subscribe to r/redpill

Very hit and miss
I like his accents and some videos hes pretty funny
One of the best is v day pozzin
But the mde show on adult swim sucks idk if its just me or is it not funny at all
I know its not supposed to be funny but its not watchable or i think i dont understand it

>I know its not supposed to be funny
Who said that?

He is a born rebel and a badass all around.

You know how many people here are pretending to be conservative to be contrarian, right?

Brings up good discussion points on his channel and show, easily triggers the college lefties on Sup Forums because I couldn't imagine anyone over the age of 21 getting mad at this.

He's an ironic attention-seeker.

>tfw had a dream he was at my house and my mom was scared of him

Amazing, put a little lighter redblond tint on the hair and a pair of forest green eyes and its me :D.

Joker is recast as Joker

How saved is Suicide Squad now?

Googled a little and got Sam Hyde a mass shooter killer. Now this is really awkward ok the crackpot slightly resembles me but i am no mass shooter.

I am a white knight were white knights are needed, i strongly oppose nazism and i am a humanitarian. I even cry when i see unhappy people. I always give money to the romani beggars that turned up a year ago.

I hunt, i fish, i chop wood and i was in the army air force helo panzer strike force then in the special forces (jägar/jaeger battalion) but up here above the 68 parallel who hasn't, people up here are tougher than hell but have really mushy hearts.

sillay bitch. who pretty much just ripped of tim and eric/Sup Forums. his show is amusing but in 2 years nobody will remember it or him for anything other than his rampages.

lose weight

Ironic that you post that with this pic in the OP.

I work manual labor in the heat all day and still eat one meal a day. Man up faggot. I get dizzy sometimes too but health is about ignoring your body and just focusing on gains.

sounds legit

Why does he look like he's the head mohel at the local synagogue?

depends on what you think a pol tard is in this age.

Does he make fun of politics in general? yes.

Is he a right winger? of course not.

it's not a board thing m8.

If you can't laugh to WP you can't laugh to shit.

Or maybe you find your fix on How I met your mother and Big bang theory

How has this thread not been bumped yet.

Bumpin

Madman

>infactuation
really makes you think huh?

>those creepers
kek

charls and nick are better