Tfw mom could marry a tall guy

>tfw mom could marry a tall guy
>tfw she married a short guy
THANKS MOM, IM NOW 5'5 BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING LAZY, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE HAHA

5'5 is average height in spain you retard

I'm 5'6 as well. I try not to get down on myself because I largely can't control it, because it's mostly genetic. I'd say the best thing we can do is try to live our lives the best we can. Learn a trade or go to college find a career and try to stay occupied and stay in a schedule, this helps to distract and give your life meaning. We didn't ask to be born manlets but we have to try to live our lives irregardless

>tfw mom married a 6' guy
>tfw I somehow ended up 6'6"

FML

>Genetics
Not everything. I literally tower over everyone else in my family.

How tall is your mom?

hahaha

It's all genetics

5'11"

My sister is only 5'10 and my manlet brother is only 6'1".

I also the youngest of the three.

>4' 11" mum (claims to be 5' but isn't) married 6' 2"
>tfw I'm King of the Manlets

I *am.

Just caught me typing like that one weird vietnamese coworker of mine.

Same. I'm 5'5". Might give up on the woman meme and just be a traveling doctor. this country has so many people already

>tfw 5'8" and fantasize about suicide on a daily basis
I can't even begin to imagine how you've managed to abstain from suicide.

Okay, listen up manlets. As a 6'6" dude, I can assure you that being tall sucks just as much. I deadlifted 4plate before I broke my wrist in December and, guess what, at my height you're under extreme pressure. People expect you to be alpha and women will never, ever make a move. Tall height coupled with autism is hell.

It's really a conundrum because if no woman wanted a manlet then none of us would be born
I mean I'm not happy, but I try to get through the day as best as I can

You can thank the sexual liberation for that. Then again, once you are in your thirties and women are done riding the cock carousel they will have to settle for you :^)

Just have strong goals and interests that don't pertain to you bettering yourself to attract someone. I find working hard and giving yourself challenges to complete is a great way to relieve the feelings of loneliness and replace them with crushing stress and anxiety

Yeah, I mean I know women who really like short guys because they are more personable, it's just hard to find them.

No woman wants a manlet, they just settle for one.
>I mean I'm not happy, but I try to get through the day as best as I can
Same, I don't think I'll ever be able to love myself so I'll probably never be happy. My fear of death and its finality + my family are the only reasons I'm still here.

yall is autistic as fuck

4'11 mom
5'7 father
ended 6'3
just

your dad isn't your dad

yes just like hemorrhoids

I like to take enjoyment in the little things, listening to music while driving or getting out of my dress clothes at the end of the day
I hope to end the cycle, no child of God should have to suffer being a manlet
I used to be really sociable when I was younger but as everyone hit thier growth spurt I was left in the dust

the only women who think that there's a tradeoff between height and personality are vapid whores who got burned too hard after chasing men way out of their league.

I am 2 metres tall and depressed
Height being THAT important is probably jewish trickery

that's because you're a lanklet

190 cm is the sweet spot

I am actually satisfied with my length

I used to be popular when everyone was shorter too.
I'm sorry you feel so negatively about your height... just strive for the little things that make you happy

Exactly, if you're short and want to see a silver lining, our height sort of shields us from a lot of vapid women I guess.

From what I've read from well traveled men online, is that height is heavily valued in the anglosphere, far more than in other parts of the world. I read that short men were received better in places where they are still short, like continental europe, all because of a less aggressive social emphasis on a man's height

I am wide and fat mate, not a lanklet by any means
this is what I gather as well

"You" wouldn't be "you" if your mother shagged another man
"You" would be a different person

>heavily valued
height and various other sizes are valued the most on meme boards

t. 5'10

>4'11
I knew arabs married little girls but damn