So Sup Forums why didn't Britbongs ever catch Jack The Ripper? From the "Dear boss" to the "From hell" letters...

So Sup Forums why didn't Britbongs ever catch Jack The Ripper? From the "Dear boss" to the "From hell" letters, and other evidence of claims they couldn't track down a lead.

And do you think Jack the Ripper was a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.614952
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kosminski
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jack the Ripper was believed to be an "asian" male. The police weren't tipped off over fears that it would "add oxygen" to racism.

Jack was one of royal family, It could be a big scandal. Thats my guess.

Oh Australia, never change.

i want you to try and solve a serial killer's murders in sao paulo using nothing but a magnifying glass

>defo not Jews!

>haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.614952

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

Or if it was they had a really bad time growing up.... Jewish

>Dailymail

Could you post an actual source?

Because English police are complete and total fucktards

There are strong rumors that he was a Jew. The Jews in London know about the story.

Some guy I know said that he knew someone who thought they say a documentary that might have implied that one of the policemen at the time could have seen the word "MEOC" written in blood at the scene of each murder.

MIddle. Eastern. Organised. Crime.

Open your fucken eyes people!

Based degeneracy remover, bless his evasion.

>Targets only prostitutes
>In the slums of London
>Surgical removal of the overies and sexual organs

Why though. What was his/her Motive?

Jack the ripper cut out womens vaginas and had sex with them.

No. Jack the ripper was not a woman.

>why diddnt brit bongs catch ol jack?
he was jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kosminski

>In September 2014, author Russell Edwards claimed to have proved Kosminski's guilt using mitochondrial DNA evidence from a shawl he believed to have been left at a murder scene. His claim has not been published or verified by the peer-review process, and his methods and findings have been criticised.

This still is the most reliable theory as London at the time had a fairly large Jewish community (There were more Jews in London at this time than in all of Britain now) and the Jewish community protected him in their boroughs. I don't understand the motive for this explanation though. If he was killing Christians or priests maybe.

I thought Sup Forums was just going heavy on "THE JEWWWWS" again. But I'm just dumb and forgot that London had a huge influx of Jews from Russia and such.

why are you looking for his motive? he was an insane autist

What if Jack the Ripper was Jack the Rippers?

Thats why you will never be a detective

Like the Zodiac it probably wasn't one person

Probably because Sherlock Holmes is fiction.

Yeah, after the establishment of Israel, a lot left. A lot left for the states in the 80s too and even more are leaving right now due to increase 'antisemitism' but I wonder what demographic rise could be causing that.