I need advice

I need advice

I recently found out about princess plugs and have to get one for my gf. I was thinking of light pink as it is the most prissy color and it'll go well with her skin tone
Pics for reference

I think this color is too dark

What do you need advice on?

Where to get them? What colour to get? How to convince your gf to use them?

Are those for fucking fat chicks from behind so you don't have to smell shitty assholes?

go get a black one. They look like gaping

Yeah need the best color for this

If you fuck fat girls I guess

I'd say go for a baby blue for contrast.

Also moar

I was thinking aqua at first but

I think I like the pink on brown more
But I don't think this is a light pink

just casual black or white? more of her!

Shiet idk what color to get
If I can't choose one I'll end up on the fence and never get one (say no mo OC)

How about a "white" one. Like a normal diamond?

I think it'll be too boring
They looked like shit online

I want something that really pops to complete her princess personality

what color is her skin tone? Post a girl with very similar skin tone.

buy multiple colors problem solved

Get her some nice lingerie you like.. and whatever color you decide on it, go with the same color plug

Gf has light pink set with light pink plug and a purple corset with a miniskirt and a purple plug and a royal blue one for other misc stuff

They also come in heart-shaped ends

Nice pics OP. Your gf Indian perhaps? She's really sexy plugged up.

this

SeeFor her ass

SeeFor similar hue

I was thinking of multiple sizes but I risk her not liking it and being stick with multiple colors

I wasn't as much of a fan of the heart
Seemed less princess like lul

She is but I haven't plugged her yet
Figured I'd ask the place I'll end up posting

Titty bump

Get darker pink and darker blue

The compliment colour for brown is green. If you want it to 'pop' visually, get a green one.

you're fucking retarded

The dark green seems too dark and wasn't a fan of the piss yellow green color others have

Because...¿

Search elsewhere. Amazon has a pretty bright green. One's even a training set.

If that's emerald that may work and not be too dark

Green is my vote

What's the point of it? Just aesthetic ?

Should do. Needs to be a just bright-enough green. Too bright and you'll have your brown princess with a lime in her ass. Unless she's into figging (look it up), that's no good.
The colours image I posted isn't an exact brown to the picture you posted earlier, so the green's only an approximate. It's enough to tell what colour you want, though.
Pic related is an experiment in colour theory on SL that turned into a lighting miracle.

I'm leaning towards it
If this thread 404s I'll make another later asking then I'll make my decision

I'm more conflicted about this than picking the color for a car

aEsThEtIcS
And I want to degrade her but putting a jewel in her ass
Entitled lil bitch

It's a buttplug, so added pleasure from the different feelings. And also aesthetics.

I'm going to say she isn't a fan of figging
And I'm not a fan of her having a lime in her ass

Different person. Not looking it up. Explain figging. Obviously something anal.

Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the anus or the vagina of a person

Yeah, thought so. It's very extreme. I know a guy that spends most of his day filling himself with Bad Dragon dildos (he's a trap). From time to time he'll rub ginger on them, or cover it in nettles. Guy's crazy. Admirable, but crazy.

You know, even if you google it or if you have me tell you, you'll still be on a list.
Figging is the act of using stinging materials during sex. Recently-shaved ginger is a common one, but people use celery, onions, even nettles (see above) and spices rubbed on their normal toys. People seek pleasure from the heat and the pain.

>Covers in nettles

EHY THOUGH

So hot. My girlfriend is also Indian. They're the sexiest babes. Got any unplugged asshole pics? My girl's asshole is so perfect just like her skin

Thanks

Gotcha. Also not about "being on a list" I've googled far worse pretty frequently. Just didn't want to look it up, and was just gonna move on with my day if no one answered.

Stinging pain. Ow ow ow, heat, warmth, pleasure.

Rippers. At least you've learned something today, user.

Fuuuuck her pussy lips are perfect just like her asshole. So fuckable. Upload to plebbit injunsgonewild somtime vids plz you're a lucky man

Lurk moar bruh
I just post on the chan fam

Can she speak Gujarati or Hindi? I want to get mine to speak Hindi it while I pound her brains out.

She used to be able to speak Bangla but that was before she was westernized
Hopefully some time in the homeland will bring it back

Bump