With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns Select

>With the first pick of the 2017 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns Select..

Yeah they'd be dumb enough to do that.

>and just like that his career is over

Dude is a fucking beast

Russell 2.0

>the Chargers select....

No way, this game did improve his stock which was already pretty high but he's not going number one, some people don't expect him to even be the first QB, if Chip was still at SF I would expect them to draft him at 2 but I don't see them doing that without him with the huge decencies they have.

He's good but he's a turnover machine.

>Russell
>Good

Miles Garrett DE Texas A&M

yeah, jamarcus russell maybe

holy shit that would be a browns move

he's basically a lock for HOF

this list doesn't include brady because he's 100%

Jamarcus

>a runningback with a top 3 receiver in the nation catching his shitty throws to make him look like a quarterback getting drafted high
not this again

>GOD IS GOOD
>GOD WILLED IT
>THANK YOU GOD

what the fuck is his problem

What the fuck is this?

browns qb next year will have serious serious weapons if gordon isn't actually too mentally ill to play football

How the flying fuck is macfatass in fromt of rivers? Jesus Christ.

49ers will take Watson, Browns will be stupid enough to stick with RG3

so hes a 3rd or 4th rounds pick

>Rivers
>The greatest Chargers QB ever
>not a lock for the hall
>when the #2 Chargers QB Dan Fouts is

O I am laffin.

Browns have so many draft stock, they can basically use their picks as trades to get any QB they want. Not just some rookie QB that looks good against shitty college defense who they know nothing about and don't even know if her can adjust to their system.

They should get what they actually need in the first and second round besides a QB.

>Qb's not colored white doing anything other than scrambling well.
Best case scenario
Browns go 1-14-1

>Eli over Vick and McNabb

Count the rings
Also Vick's tainted due to dog fighting and McNabb doesn't know the rules of the sport

>2017
>still unironically picking le athletic rushing black QB from a looney tunes college offense in the first round

This is pretty sad. It's like when you see normal people talk about 5+ year old memes like it's the cool new thing. At least the Xehawks and Dallas only did it in the later rounds.

>they can basically use their picks as trades to get any QB they want.
Romo may be available. Other than that, no team's trading away a top 10 quarterback.

>top 10
Browns should trade for cousins if they smart.

Cousins will get paid more than he's worth, and Washington will still pay him, because not having a solid quarterback in the current league is a disaster, and drafting a quarterback is a crapshoot. There's not enough good quarterbacks for the number of teams in the league.

This recycled meme.

kid will be a bust, wish it wasn't true but just don't think he has nfl talent

Who?

Kizer?

If you're talking about Watson, he wouldn't be pick unironically in the first round. More of a 3rd round guy pushed to the second out of need.

He will get a career ending injury playing pre-season game or in the seasonal against the Steelers.

Trubisky is going to be the number one pick

>Dan Fouts gets into HoF
>Rivers doesn't

JUST

They need to go Garrett then Robinson in the first and just stick with Kessler tbchwu familia

>Wilson ahead of Big Ben and Eli (both should be HoF locked)
>Rivers not HoF locked when Fouts got in

this list is fucking retarded

He's great but he won't be taken first overall, definitely first or second round though. Hopefully he doesn't get drafted by the Browns and have a completely JUST career.

Here's hoping the Browns will fall for Trubisky, the 49ers select Garrett and Watson will fall into the second round, where 49ers can grab him at No. 34.

If I remember right, you cannot select 2 players from the same team, which is a pity, because I'd also like to see Mike Williams on the 49ers, and we are in need of a WR that is not a garbage can.

>If I remember right, you cannot select 2 players from the same team

I'm pretty sure that's not a rule.

What's wrong with his edge?