Alien thread. Get the fuck in here. Are we alone? Is every alien vid a fake? Do you want to believe?

Alien thread. Get the fuck in here. Are we alone? Is every alien vid a fake? Do you want to believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTgH7PSHX0
youtube.com/watch?v=sS_8ZQis9y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to want to believe but I honestly don't know anymore

>Are we alone?
no
>Is every alien vid a fake?
yes
>Do you want to believe?
yes

OP here. Do you think government can't handle us knowing about alien life? Like, would it cause religion to fail and all out wars ensue? Or are we as a species just not ready for that?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTgH7PSHX0

Also, link shows government figure admitting aliens are real and mouth breathers should know about them.

it's hard to be sure. personally I think humanity would handle it better than some folks fear. I think religion would take a tumble but would ultimately either adjust or just claim the aliens are a hoax like evangelicals do with dino bones.

I see that as a legitimate outcome. Really hope in our lifetime we get to see the official announcement of aliens. It would be pretty amazing to see.

I am an alien ;)

Some are pretty convincing:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS_8ZQis9y8

Cant believe i lost to this.

You mean that's not real?

well evolution happend here
so it also probably happend somewhere else

but i believe most races got themselfes extinct before they where even ready to space travel

Let's say you actually encounter an alien. What would you do? How would you act?

eat the bastard

Ask them to take me awaye from here, AS FAR AS POSSIBLE

to see the very end of the universe

They taste like chicken.

and to tech me things, all of things, every bit of knowledge there is in this realm

i need it
i need it so badly
to understand

Do aliens exist? Yes, our galaxy much less the universe has far too many planets for them not too exist. Now the real question, have they visited Earth? This I am not so sure of, any space travel would be extremely difficult boardering on impossible based on our current understanding of physics.

Knowledge of physicals is one thing. What if they had an entirely different physical composition then humans. I remember reading this article when I was a youngin that theorized about aliens that might live on hot planets existing in a kind of watery blob form that kinda floated above the hot planet surface. It's possible that there are beings that have a makeup that is so different then humans that they don't need a vessel at all to travel through space. They may just be able to kinda swim around in space using something like the photons in the space to push themselves around.

Aliens aren't fucking real. To believe in such nonsense is literally mental fucking illness.

Sure but they still need to obey the laws of physics to get here. Currently it would take several thousand years, something on the order of 75 000 i think, just to get to the closest star

Says the alien... I know you are trying to throw us off your sent!

I would say we are definitely not alone in the universe, but aliens haven't come here. Shocking how a lot of UFO sightings are near military bases. They are testing black budget aircrafts and are happy when people think it is an alien aircraft. Takes the pressure off of them from having to explain what they were doing.

The real reason that aliens have never been disclosed to us is because then comes the questions, how long have they been here? how long have you known government people? How did they get here? What powers their transport? Who gets the tech? How can we use this tech to advance our species? How can we use it to make weapons? You see the truth is, Aliens are already here on earth, maybe the videos you see are real or maybe they're fake, but they are here, I don't know if they're working with the US government or not, what I do know is that the technology is the biggest reason we don't know about them, how cool would it be if their power source was clean energy that lasts a life time, imagine free energy for everyone, that'd be great right? Not so great for the big companies that actually run the show, they want your money and they won't let something like this happen, I guarantee you that is the reasons, go ahead and check out the doco Unacknowledged if you want more info, literally dozens of accounts from ex government employees and testimonies to what I'm saying being true. But then again maybe it's all fake and gay and I'm just reading into it too much

I love how comedic "Ancient Aliens" is. So you're telling me that a species, more advanced than we are even today, came here thousands of years ago and the only thing they imparted on us was how to make stone buildings. Gee, thanks aliens.

I would tell the space niggers to fuck off, were full. They can crash on the moon if they want.

probably, do butt stuff with them. to show my dominance.

after watcing enough secureteam10 on youtube I can safely say that their is most definitely some kind of fuckery about in terms of strange Unidentified crafts flying around our atmosphere. As to whether or not they are of alien nature is hard to say, but i have a hunch that aliens did visit us in the past and still continue to monitor our progress. Theres definitely some strange footage that is undoctored out their of strange things.

What if they have FTL travel where they use an alcubierre drive style method of bending spacetime...

go on /x/ if you actually want decent answers... b tards tend not to do their research...

My sister is a mudshark trips how I kill her

This.

She's sleeping

I want to believe

She's dead too late but I want to believe

stick glass up pussy

roll