THE SOUTH WINS

YANKEES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

congrats on your amateur handegg retard championship, rednecks.

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

>are obsessed with college football
>don't go to college
what did the south mean by this bros

Really makes y'all thunk.

Firs Post Best Post.

pol please go

>not including Missouri, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware

>tfw northern state and my county is blue

>THE CITY OF OP

>THE CITY OF OP

>THE CITY OF OP

>THE CITY OF OP

You're insults are embarrassing

This

Move out of the city, the suburbs/country are much cheaper famalam

>New Mexico
>South

don't make me come back there

Congrats, I'm sure the South is so happy that nobody will have to rape their sisters, they'll be putting out np

Just like your dubs.

Where you had 200,000 more deaths? lmaoOoOooo the north lost, more deaths=lost

Excuse me, but up here we only care about the pros.

By your logic germany won WWII and we won in Vietnam. Kys

>alabama fans so anally annihilated they are unironically trying to claim clempson's title as a southern title

so why does the south dominate college football but not college basketball? especially with all those niggers down there

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>the south in charge of geography

Sherman's march thread?

Sherman's march thread.

>THE SHANTY TOWN OF OP

>implying they can afford basketball hoops

>county I live in
>less than 1% niggers

feels good man

>tfw live in crook county

trying to get out of this dump

>be Midwesterner
>hate cucked northeasterners ("Yankees" for you dumbass hicks) and inbred southerners equally

Uhh the nazis were superior to everyone else, it was just that it was the entire world vs the nazis, just like the south is superior to everyone else

>northmost team wins
THE NORTH WINS
SUCK IT YOU JOHNY REB SCUM

battle of fredrecksburg breh

>The municipality of the trash fire that constitutes Alabama

Oh im laffin

Ohhh good for you, the south still won

Clemson=South Carolina
South Carolina= the south

:^)

>Ohhh good for you, the south still won

That's not what the history books say

>... We rode out of Atlanta by the Decatur road, filled by the marching troops and wagons of the Fourteenth Corps; and reaching the hill, just outside of the old rebel works, we naturally paused to look back upon the scenes of our past battles. We stood upon the very ground whereon was fought the bloody battle of July 22d, and could see the copse of wood where McPherson fell. Behind us lay Atlanta, smouldering and in ruins, the black smoke rising high in air, and hanging like a pall over the ruined city. Away off in the distance, on the McDonough road, was the rear of Howard's column, the gun-barrels glistening in the sun, the white-topped wagons stretching away to the south; and right before us the Fourteenth Corps, marching steadily and rapidly, with a cheery look and swinging pace, that made light of the thousand miles that lay between us and Richmond. Some band, by accident, struck up the anthem of "John Brown's body;" the men caught up the strain, and never before or since have I heard the chorus of "Glory, glory, hallelujah!" done with more spirit, or in better harmony of time and place.

Mfw Northeast Wisconsin
>quiet
>great hunting
>no crime
>good schools
>da pack

>burnside in charge of knowing when to stop attacking enemies behind a stone wall

>lee doing the same shit at gettysburg

Same reason Nascar is popular. Inbred flyovers cucks have so little to do with their lives they only find pleasure in sports where people can get maimed or killed.

t. Uneducated fatfuck dairy farmer

Clemson is the south you stupid fuck, we won the natty and the war(200,00 more points aka kills)

In which state and city in the southern United States, is soccer the most popular sport of all?

>No rebels shall be allowed to remain at Davis Mill so much as an hour. Allow them to go, but do not let them stay. And let it be known that if a farmer wishes to burn his cotton, his house, his family, and himself, he may do so. But not his corn. We want that.

so the NFL is pretty split on north and south
the afc in the south sucks
the nfc in the north sucks

>we won the natty and the war(200,00 more points aka kills)

By that logic, Hillary won the presidency

At the end of the day you're all rooting for the farm teams for the big league in the North.

HE'S BACK

Engineering student...

>LA not blue

Really tho?

Did those black gangs there genocided each other too much?

>tfw no sister to rape

Southerner call someone else uneducated

i'm black and grew up in LA. There's basically an endless supply of Mexicans immigrating here. A lot of black people in LA either moved back to the South, (Atlanta mostly), or moved into white suburbs. There's still some majority black neighborhoods, but most of them are now at least 60/40 Mexican. LA county as a whole though is extremely diverse so it's hard for any one group to take up more than 50 percent.

Is a missouri bro allowed

>not smart enough to be northern
>yet not quite southern either
you're basically nebraska

>1-12%
>12-49%
What kind of retarded-ass intervals are these?

Daring to imply the Republic of Texas wants anything to do with you Confedecucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
Rest of the Country are you even trying!

Dutch flag lel

Mfw West Michigan
>great fishing
>pro gun laws
>Lake Michigan
>Beer Capital
>rebuilt Chicago

You guys across the Lake are alright as long as you don't try to sell our water to Commiefornia.

12.6% is average, so it's basically just showing which counties are above and below average.

Ahh okay, that makes sense then.

>tfw live in Southern state in a non-blue county

What a disease.

>you're basically nebraska
except they're a lot dumber than nebraska, and much worse at fooball
they're kansas/iowa tier

Why is Florida the best, goat college players, southern pride to the north, norther implants to the south, niggers congregate but not too out of control. Too far for beaners, shame about the dirty cubans though

Enjoy your poverty and lack of education you welfare sucking leeches.

I ain't afraid of skeletons.

There's one inside of me.

We did win Vietnam dammit!

>North Carolina
>Duke
>Kentucky

We're doing alright.

See

He also forgot Arizona.

Daily reminder that Pitt beat Clemson and there's nothing you can do about it.

All those Auburn fags who were riding 'Bama dick can go back to bashing them now.

>southern pride

Kek
Never thought of that.