Be me

>Be me
>University has finished for the summer. Lots of free time. Parents say I need to go outside more.
>Garden is full of bees. Get brilliant idea. Decide to become amateur beekeeper.
>HowHardCanItBe.exe
>Go to garden centre one day. Bring back some nice flowers. My bees fucking love them.
>Beekeeping is easy. Very little effort. My bees seem happy enough. Flying, buzzing, generally enjoying doing bee stuff. Everything is going well.
>After a few weeks I’m getting bored. Thought my bees would have learned some new tricks by now. They’re still just buzzing and flying, definitely not seen them doing tricks.
>Decide to be more proactive in helping my bees entertain me. Read the Wikipedia page on “entomological warfare”. Hatch a plan to weaponize my bees.
>WhatCouldPossiblyGoWrong.jpeg
>Decide to train my bees by covering some spoons in honey and waving a stick at them (at my bees, not at the spoons). It starts to work; my bees are very angry.
>Try using the stick to direct my bees towards to the honey-spoons like some sort of Bee Wizard. They don’t seem interested. Ffs I thought bees were supposed to be smart.
>My bees seem more interested in the jar of honey I forgot that I’m still holding. OH FUCK.
>Try to put jar down. In the panic spill honey all over my arms.
>My bees are attacking me. Won’t listen to reason. They’re still ignoring the spoons.
>Run inside and hide in my room. Put on my winter jumper to hide the stings.
>Parents get back from work. Want to know why the garden is covered in spoons. Also ask why I’m wearing a jumper in June. Feign ignorance regarding spoons. Say there was an extreme storm.
>IThinkIGotAwayWithIt.exe
>Keep looking out of my window. My bees are still angry. Endeavour to stay in my room all summer, or at least until my bees have forgiven me.
>Picture relevant. It’s one of my bees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZeI74MPwfI
terminix.com/pest-control/bees/behavior/do-bumblebees-sting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you dun goof'd op. you let your guard down and you let your creation turn against you. congratulations, now you know how god feels.

kek

Well done OP! The bee chaos pleases Kek

Dubs confirm

kekd hard

>entomoLOGical

This is beautiful.
I love you, op!

fun spoiler here.
OP posted a bumblebee, the dirty hippy of the bee world. They don't have the same aggressive nature and group dynamic as honey bees

How do bees style their hair?

With a honeycomb!

This meme is literally shit.

Bumping in the hope of more user bee stories

Bumble bees dont sting (but have a stinger just never use it) faggot. You could squish one with your finger and it still wouldnt even sting you.

Worker and queen bumbles can sting. Repeatedly. No barbs on stinger to pull it out. Just drones that don't sting.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZeI74MPwfI

i met an actual entomology graduate student once on jury duty. we literally flirted over calculus topics. she was fucking hot. she actually mentioned her husband because we were having too much fun flirting. she reminded me of the entomologist on "the x-files" with the cockroaches.

we declared the idiot mexican with an 0.08 and a massive bullshit sob story guilty.

Grow up

I said they have a stinger faggot. They jsut dont sting

terminix.com/pest-control/bees/behavior/do-bumblebees-sting/