How do we preserve innocence? How do we act as the catcher in the rye?

How do we preserve innocence? How do we act as the catcher in the rye?

Do we kill the libido?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would that do?

Lust is a catalyst for hedonism, once you start experiencing these lower pleasures as society encourages you build poor character and lose the ability to properly appreciate higher pleasures like the innocent platonic loving bond this girl has with her puppy. Girls are especially at risk.

The libido is only good for love between the miracle of mutual limerants.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE

You can't in todays society my friend, better hope you don't have a daughter otherwise when she's 14 she's gonna get a couple fingers up her cunt and a year after that jamal is gonna pressure her into taking his black cock deep inside

>Letting your daughter leave the house

maybe to be a nun.

Been there done that

>mfw im writing a young adult fiction book that will mean a paradigm shift in the values of the adolescent world

I guess I should say would instead of will since it aint gonna sell for shit. Oh well, at least I'm trying.

>LIVES
>UNDER
>THE
>FRIDGE

>How do we act as the catcher in the rye?

OP, can't tell if you're just a massive faggot, or you're 14 and you just got assigned this piece of shit for your English class.

>LIVES
>IN A
>PRISON
>ISLAND

There's no innocence. Children are all evil and hypersexual. It is only Christianity that makes us good and innocent and celibate.

>Actually doing class assignments in high school

mate

implying she isnt wet for that sexy german shepherd

They still teach catcher in the rye in school? If they do it's as a cautionary tale.

>This is political

Go post this shit in Sup Forums

>That child seduced me! Succubus I tell you!

fucking pedo's and vatican II pedo satanists.

>Do we kill the libido?
eh no..

people are people, they need to start marrying around 20 and get kids instead of post 30 and get mongoloids cuz most western women wants to play men

>people are people

You don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Preserve it?

Nigger, we have to kill if off as soon as possible. This 'innocence' is the sole reason millenials are this retarded.

>leaving your daughter alone with a large male dog

better check her hymen regularly

>when she's 14 she's gonna get a couple fingers up her cunt
I'd say it's gonna be way earlier these days. Unfortunately.

Death penalty for Rape and seduction, no exceptions made for women perpetrators. New law that sexual consent is only valid in the context of marriage. Use genetic modification to remove women's natural rapist tendencies if it proves nessecary.

>Do we kill the libido?

At this point there's way too much side effects to it. But I'd taken the pill when I was a teenager, I couldn't even focus properly on studying in school. I. WANTED. TO. FUCK. EVERYTHING.

Such animal things are really distracting and quite frankly offend my intelligence as a human being. I'm not a fucking ape, though sexual instincts scream "oh, baby, but you are!".

KEK

Being in college and seeing how 99% of girls act I can confidently say that I'd rather die than have a daughter. Why are they so fucking stupid and amoral? Also how do I wean myself off the vaginal jew?

Your ass must be so loose now

> Why are they so fucking stupid and amoral?

Slaves to consensus and very impressionable. Mainly family's are not doing their jobs.

>how do I wean myself off the vaginal jew?

Actually look for love. If you are incapable of it (and if you have been sleeping with multiple woman this is the case) become a monk.

Is this a subtle loli thread?

>defending homos by putting the blame on Christians

Go back to /gblt/, freak.

>Vatican II
>Christians

Kek, well played.

Inshallah, brother. Let's rid ourselves of those infidels together.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

>Actually look for love. If you are incapable of it (and if you have been sleeping with multiple woman this is the case)

the autism is strong in this one. enjoy your dead end genetics

>Sweden

shouldn't you be on grinder or some other degenerate shit?

Aw shit I don't want to become a monk. I loved a girl once so I know what it's like at least

Play vidya and watch anime, you fucking manchild

Music videos on youtube with 100 million views anyone has access to promotes degeneracy and teenagers look up to it

love doesn't go unrequited and it doesn't fade, even with passing.

Being a monk is very fulfilling, perhaps the ideal life to live. read some Dostoevsky

>taking advice on how to maintain the purity of children from a country best known for its ladyboy prostitutes

>implying women aren't inherently sluts
>implying she wont get railed by the dog

You can almost hear the plop.

ITT: Muslims

Marry women younger.

With younger I mean 14+, not 9 years old