Thoughts on Rice Gum?

Thoughts on Rice Gum?

youtube.com/watch?v=IAXcT5ZRzq8

Never heard of it

Great artist lots of respect can't wait to hear more

fuck UK

20mil views holy shit...

Fuck USA, if they think they're going to be able to collect everyone's data and not share it it's just not happening. The east has their shit together.

woman beating dog eating chink garbage

Content Cop on Ricegum when?

Would be much easier if the information agencies collaborated, but since that's politically unreasonable, they'll probably develop independently then merge voluntarily.

I'm not a proponent of a super-state, but I am a proponent of surviving terrorism. That is my true interest.

more like ice cum

Not nice to make fun of these people, they're decent people. Have you seen china? That place is fucking awesome, and people talk shit about mao but that man is on another level.

mao? more like lmao

Lmao.. I bought a Mao t-shirt at goodwill, it was dope, on the tag it said "Mad in hell".

True story. I'd be like "Guys, it's mao, it's dope!" and people would look at me weird, I'd wear it to school, lmao

lmao, that's cool, you don't seem to care they thought it was weird.

Yeah I really don't care. People just don't get it.

RIP, sadly true.

wtf is this?

Dude is brainded desu

Didn't they already expose him for having a ghost writer

Uh

thought this was the kpop general for a second. stop using chinks in the OP

i keep forgetting there's a part of youtube where 16 yr olds steal moms credit card to pay unfunny fucks to make unfunny videos.

Then they get 20 million views

who is this guy

what the L I T E R A L fuck is this?

>vine "content creators"

It needs more polish

He's a faggot who laughed at a rape victim. He also makes really shitty content and is generally a whore that jumps ship if something isn't going according to his plan.

I'm pretty sure this guy literally does not know what it means to rap on the beat.

Like if he was playing a guitar he literally wouldn't know that it's supposed to be tuned.

Youtube ruined hip hop.

cancer. utter cancer

murder and death

Hey son eat my rice
I'll share
Dice ice
Mangos in salsa

what do you mean