Why do people give giant tub of lards like this attention? it's fucking disgusting

why do people give giant tub of lards like this attention? it's fucking disgusting.

Deng what a qt3.14 , sounds like OP is jealous

Because they're WAY more hot then skinnies!

> I like 'em a few hundred pounds. NO JOKE!

desperation

youre giving this bitch attention now u faggot

BTW, the girl in the pic is no where fat enough!

Because you get that "giant tub of lards" underneath you and there's nothing finer!

Some poeple like it, just as simple as that. I don't but I don't give a fuck if some do. The world is competitive enough for everyone not to have to battle for the same women according to the same beauty standards.

It's the feminine, smooth skinned, curvy distribution of fat, that makes it attractive.

To each his own, Sup Forumsreh

People have their own preferences, don't try and wonder why. I bet there is a guy somewhere who isn't attracted to a woman you like. And think about pineapple pizza, I'll never understand how someone could put fruit in their Italian flavored food. Would you put jelly on spaghetti. Fuck no, I wouldn't but that doesn't mean everyone hate it

One man's trash, nigglett. I'd slam that shit six different ways an hour and then grab a tit when I shift gears and Paul Walker her ass off the kitchen counter into a strategically placed chocolate gateau bask. I'll be busting mad nuts when that ass is in air and she's covered in chocolate cake from her eyes to her sweater fellers.

Faggot.

She really isn't that fat.

Found the gay

my chub wife

that is so gross kys

That's curvy, mildly chubby at best, and you're a bad troll. You know it.

Her friend is way better

>she's wearing a trash bag and it isn't big enough

Because some of us like fatties. :)