Am kinda goin through a rough patch and I can't get it myself, I know its only 20$, either way...

Am kinda goin through a rough patch and I can't get it myself, I know its only 20$, either way, I sadly wont be able to give anything back in return, so if you do it, its just on you, and ill only be able to thank you. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288696014/wishlist

bump

Thanks for that :D

i hope it doesnt 404 on me

>56 games owned

As i said, im going through a rough patch right now, quite a bit of those friends or family bought for me, sometimes for a christmas thing i would maybe get a 20 dollar steam card, and back when i was really in tf2 trading i would be able to trade for em, nowadays i am out of it, sold all my stuff in tf2 and just kinda hang around

but yeah, id get it if you dont wanna get it for me, seeing as im just a random person on the internet

youre in a rough patch so youre asking for games? fucks sakes youre stupid

hey, im not living off my own income here, so thats why i dont worry about the rent and all that, im just here asking for this because its something to do besides take care of drunken assholes

then get a job and contribute to society, or kys

well, no places nearby are hiring and i am trying to figure out a way to actually get into college, and as for the second one, cant, seeing as im typically under watch if i show any signs

then go beg whoever supports your pathetic self

well the thing is, we are trying to conserve money right now, and plus most of the money from them goes into alcohol, so thats not a very valid option

just that ive seen threads like this before, figured i may as well try my luck yknow? if its too much trouble just ignore it i guess

Ill give you 20, but withing 3 weeks i wanna see 40 back okay?

oh, well, how would i repay you?

you will suck my dick + pay 20 dollar back
also you will allow me to call you wortless whore, stupid little girl, or I fucking beat you+ fuck your ass too
deal?

well then, that escalated, but sure i guess, to be honest, i really dont care how im treated at this point so go crazy lad

are you guys for real?
get a room

Hey reddit :D:D !

>RoughPatch
>Owns$8InTF2
>Owns$12InCSGO
Fuck off you stingy faggot, don't make others suffer wallet wise for your lazyness to fend for yourself.

cyka, friends give things to others I'm for sure not selling cs items because my boyfriend gave that shit to me, and I don't even know what you mean by 8$ in tf2

unless you mean my beautiful crates that I can sell I have 0 clue what you mean

/Thread

Just torrent it

tbh I'm an autist and have 0 clue how to do that, plus I feel a bit bad just stealin from the devs

Two sharpies in your asshole with a timestamp and you'll get your game.

tbh, outta lube and I aint goin in dry, plus, no sharpies