What album just makes you extremely happy?

What album just makes you extremely happy?

Apparently Sup Forums doesn't enjoy feeling happiness

Stuff from
>Fishmans
>Deerhoof
>The prodigy
>disco music

Breakbeat hardcore (rave) music from the early 90s in the UK.

pic related and some other stuff by Van too I guess

Brown eyed girl
Bright side of the road
And it stoned me

etc

>Don't you think we could pretend that friendships and love never end?
>Though I know it's true, they do, they do, they do
Not really feeling happiness when I hear this

Everywhere gets me a little worked up, but everything else is pretty happy.

I Get Wet

You can roast me because it's Skrillex if you want but I will never not mouth "rock n roll" when that song comes on

Album is Bonito Generation by Kero Kero Bonito. Sarah is wife material, an actual irl waifu. idk what it is about Japanese girls speaking British English that turns me on so much, both sexually and emotionallly.

I fucking adore this album.

Recently makes me so happy

Should we tell him?

It's not really the lyrics, more so the vibes that the music gives off

A-user I dont know how to tell you this...

Anything I haven't heard before that I immediately love. It's so rewarding.

pleb as hell, but idgaf. Everything just sounds happy af to me even when some of the lyrics are kind of depressing.

>memories of making levels in Little Big Planet with my sister back in 09'

I loved Mondo but this was trash

It's definitely b8, unless your the newest of newfag there's no way you don't know.

Never was a fan of Mondo. The Danger Mouse production felt too overbearing for my taste. I preferred it being downplayed like in "Amber". I guess that's why I liked Plural; it was just "Amber" put on repeat.

I could see the praise of Mondo, but trash is my forte lol.

I think it may be my favorite Beach Boys album. They're so unrestrained and happy themselves after getting over all the Smile bullshit. Also Carl was the best singer they had.

More nostalgic really but it was a really high point in my life that I've been chasing since. Life after HS sux ;(

I like this album too. It's still good, and the bass could still be used today. Sad to see how fast SMNS alone aged

Gas - Pop
I spend a lot of time in the woods, yeah

I used to listen to Pop a lot either when walking in the woods or when wishing I was walking in the woods. Good pick. Pic related is in the same vein for me.

2 8 1 4 - Birth of a New Day makes me comfy happy and want to live in a city to experience the night ambiance

Yes. I've had Birth of a New Day on repeat for a couple weeks now. Recommended it to a friend recently, which made me revisit it.

I'm glad you like it because it's a fine album, but I don't get happy vibes from it at all. I can think of happier twee and shoegaze.

Why did Pharell sell out guys?

>produced many of the biggest top 10 hits of the past 25 years
why is Happy the album that makes you say he sold out?

Why did The Weeknd sell out guys?

Neptunes and N.E.R.D are better than the Despicable Me shit he's putting out now

Are her and #CRUSHER still a thing? Haven't heard about that in a few months and their social media hasn't done much. Seems like a joke that Sup Forums is desperately trying to hold on to.

i know that nostalgia too
that album just encapsulates the feeling of having a whole life to look forward to

OP and pic related.

I honestly fucking love this album

Its got sad moments but for the most part this shit is so joyful.

I don't feel like it aged. It feels totally divorced from everything else nowadays but I don't think that means it aged.

Marvin Gaye very evidently sounds like he's from the 70s but he doesn't sound gross or old hat, usually when you say something aged you mean it represents the worst parts of that time period. If there's one album that's all the best of that genre and time period it's probably that album.

Balls empty

Surprisingly, I really like this album.

Also, both Cross and Discovery that have already been posted.

Just absolute beauty

Comfy essential

Shit, I don't know. What is it?

Pokka Pokka is maybe my favourite Fishmans song.

Fuck me

This is my favorite feel good album just from the first track alone.

I dont feel like putting a picture but the alive 2007 alive album gets me pumped

He likes money and has enough to do whatever he wants now.

The lyrics about jail and taking pills kinda throw me off. I feel like the only rapper that worked was Biz Markie.

Any KPP album 2bh.

Also I'm about to delete this album from my hard drive because of your meme guys. )^:

for the sake of future daaaayyyyyyyssssss
i love that vamp that goes on during the whole song its literally perfect

same

>tfw no alive 2017

surprised this hasn't been posted yet desu

C R U S H E D

this

Got me through a hard time. Still love the first song.

even tho the lyrics are kind of dark

Almost put Channel Orange but Blond is way more personal to me. Though it's very bittersweet.

this times a million

das racist - relax

fuck what happened

happy because i found them
my life without this band would suck even more

cant post the album cover (which is fucking good)
SANTIGOLD - 99CTS

This is the happiest album I know that doesn't sound corny.

glad someone posted it

overrated trash. obvious summerfag

Is it because she's only half japanese?

i love u noah

love you

Newfag here, what's the big deal with her?

And now with Aren't You Glad stereo remix out, my man.

Friends saved me

anyone?

>being this mad in a happy album thread.

Her bf (or ex, not keeping up) is some sterotypical douchenozzle who calls himself crusher and likes to show off the outline of his cock in leggings and talks about railing her on instagram which pretty much destroys the innocent happy vibe she gives off on kero kero bonito

great in the summer