You still watching his content every week even after he became a racist?

You still watching his content every week even after he became a racist?

only white people can be racist

>became

>racist

I don't know who that is.

gypsy who plays games.

Can't watch content if he DOESNT FUCKING MAKE ANY

they are still entertaining, and his political views dont affect his vids.

Yes, I find his videos hilarious. Remember that JonTron is a character while Jon Jafari is the person.

Don't know who that is nor do I care.

this hahaha!
/thread

kek

this

>Jontron
>weekly content
Pick one. Dude puts out like 3 videos a year. And I watch entertainers to be entertained. I couldn't care less what their beliefs are or what anyone thinks of them.

>You still watching his content every week

He makes content

>>You still watching his content every week even after he became a racist?

I still visit here, and Sup Forums is off the charts more racist than he could ever be.

Lets be real here... we all know Destiny set the whole thing up. Jon and anyone with a brain has their own views on immigration. States like california (where jon comes from) have a housing crisis because pedro & lupe pays some shitbag cartel asshole to smuggle his cousin and his 3 kids under the border in the dash of a 1995 mazda coupe and hes the racist?? then they suck up the free services like Wellfare because AMERICA IS FOUNDED BY IMMAGRANTS left wing liberal logic....

Oppertunity doesnt mean fuck the system and keep taking and not giving back. Get a fucking green card and if you cant then too bad. you cant always get what you want.... besides if you cant pass the fucking immigration test then quit expecting us to translate it for you...

What's wrong with being racist?
Are you a cuck or something?

niggers like op need to lined up and shot. kill yourself negro

Literally who/why should I care?

Sure told me brother.

This so much

Every week?
Dude he only posted once every 3 months.

>became a racist
Did this happen when he became white?

Unsubscribed, honestly. Maybe I'll give him another chance, but his media has been over-produced for a few years. I liked The feel of his old stuff. The racist bullshit just got me to click the button.

What did he do/say?

>6 months since last upload
No one is

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
did you stopped watching stanley kubrick's films when you discovered he was a sex ofender?
not because someone doesnt thinks like you means his content is bad ffs

>comparing this autist to kubrick
Kys.