There are people who think NFL is more entertaining than college football

>There are people who think NFL is more entertaining than college football

>there are people who think football is interesting

shocking I know

The college game is truly entertaining, but you need the emotional investment of having attended the college, grown up with the players or living near the campus.

Obviously, most of America is a bunch of uneducated idiots now, so the latter two categories aren't enough for the college game to grow in popularity.

Those people are normie construction workers who eat chili cheese dogs for every meal and have chronic ass pains.

Anyone with any sense at all knows that cfb is superior in every aspect.

>handbag
>entertaining

It is. Watching 2 qbs miss wide open targets for 3 quarters and be unstoppable when scrambling is fucking awful.

Well its obviously not an art

>there are people who would rather watch poor football for the sake of """"”"""""""entertainment"""""""""""

kek

Enjoy your Conor Cook vs Brock Osweiler matchups

>college has more passion

>watching 19 year old kids not play defense

At least their pure QBs rather than 2 running backs trying to throw passes.

In the future, there are only going to be fewer white guys in the NFL, so when guys like Renfrow and Boulware deliver on a big stage like tonight, that's rare.

They do

cfb fags are literally the worst

>its not good enough that I enjoy watching amateurs play, I have to make you feel like I have acquired taste for watching them

>throw screen or 5 yd """WEST COAST OFFENSE""" dink and dunk
>feet of stone so can't do anything but throw dink n dunk
>best of the best WRs can't catch anyway
>NFL isn't plastic shit

Kys

>tfw to passionate too play defense

Oh yeah. NFL with 50 flags per game. Weow so entertaining

For every good game there are like 5 decided by 20+ points. I like both but the NFL's parity makes it better.

then dont watch it faggot.

As long as you know you're a pleb, it's okay.

>Feeling a shared sense of accomplishment because some other white guy did something

It is you who is the cuck

>complaining about dink n dunk when that's literally what hurts did all game

Only suburban and rural retards watch CFB.

City people all watch NFL.

Cleveland could beat either of these teams

The rivalries can be really entertaining but if you actually know football then you know the NFL is superior in all aspects actually relating to the actual football being played.

If you're a sentimental beta then I assume you might like cfb better but that's the only reason.

>meme plays: the sport is good
lmao

>"""best"""" defenses in the NCAA
>combined score of 66 points

18-1 > 14-1

That game was fucking awful until the last 5 minutes

kek

I don't. I watch cfb clearly you dumbass

>Wanting to want a bunch of scrubs play peewee football

99% of NFL players are phoning it in and drawing their paycheck. The only exceptions are the guys in contract years and Tom Brady.

>Ryan Fitztragic paid $12mil to throw the ball to the opposing team 5 times per game
>Brock Osweiler paid $72 gorillion to sit on the bench

Cool """"bestof the best""""""" sport you've got there

>people unironically arguing that NFL is even remotely enjoyable

>watching college ball
>back qb drops back
>goes through 1 progression
>scrambles for either a 1 yd gain or 75 yd touchdown

so good u guys

>there are people

>college football is defined by 1 freshman QB

Kys

Only because you're watching less talent. Test of skill is more important than excitement.

This is a meme. Men are actually competitive by nature and if you lose your competitive edge as an NFL player you get fucking benched.

>college football is defined by 1 game

kys

One team got all the way to the national championship with a QB that couldn't even complete a basic 5 yard pass and was clearly so retarded he couldn't make it past his first read.

Any "fan" that seriously enjoyed that shitshow more doesn't know jack shit about football.

This

>They still don't know we are all a tiny piece of code in a program created by some autistic eleven year old

Explain why we would be posting here if we weren't. You can't.

only racists think college sports are better

The same chili dog eating, asspain having construction workers who prefer NFL to cfb are the same types who prefer heavyweight boxing where they lay on top of each other every 3 seconds but they are """"""the big boys"""". Anyone with any sense knows that the lower weight classes are more interesting, even if they are manlets.

>1 read then takeoff meme qb literally won the heisman

Enjoy your "more entertaining" football sister fucker

Peyton Manning won a superbowl last year and was an arthritic old statue. What point do you think you're making?

>amateur football

If you think the NFL is rigged...

YEH MY BOY KNOWS YOU FUCKIN SNEKS HAHA GET FUCKED YOU SNEKS THANKS FOR THE CHEESE CATCH YA'S LATER

Actually with federal student loan subsidization, there are more college students than ever before.

college football is better faggot

watched one game the other week as a test. holy fuck, i was reminded of why i only watch the highest caliber of competition.

>play-by-play done from the sidelines

>there are

This motherfucker knows. The only reason Michigan hasn't won the last two Nattys is because the world wasn't ready to MAGA yet. We're bringing jobs and championships back. Pepper your angus for the eight year run.

>amateur sports
Do you watch women's soccer too?

>I am

Literally the only reason to watch the NFL is to witness Tom Brady assblast the league for 2 decades. Even though the Pats waste their draft picks on memes year after year and Goodell fixes the game against him and there's hours of film available for DCs to scheme against him, Tom Brady stays on top. Nice """"""""parity""""""""""".

You know what else has """"""""""$$parity""""""$$$? The MLS.

>there

Great album. In case you didn't know they wuz kangz and shyt.

>Their

I enjoy both, sue me

TYPICAL, JUST LET A SOMALIAN AND A SWEDE BED YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU WATCH YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

I agree though.

Calling Kyle Shekelstein right now

Sure is entertaining watching amateurs rack up hundreds of rushing yards against kids who don't know how to tackle

>thinking money isn't the ultimate motivator
kek

>amateur sports

>enjoying noobs play a game

>not preferring highschool fb instead
really niggers? Fo you want to see heart? There's a blind kid playing running back and a girl (female) playing qb in your local highschool right fucking now.

If you're an ADHD sperg who doesn't have the patience to watch defense, then college will always be better for you.

It really is. More entertaining than Chimpy Chimperquan chimping for 5 billion dollars.

>a blind kid playing running back and a girl (female) playing qb

And they're having sex.

QBs aren't chimps in the NFL

>their

Only thing CFB has better is DPI rules.

Oh, so you're just a racist then

It stops being fun when they run into that 1 team that has the 300 lb super nig playing RB and DL. Happens every time

>old unathletic white guy drops back to pass
>steroid freak defensive end, 275lbs 4.3 40, runs around lard ass LT
>qb gets sacked
>punt
>shill papa johns for 10 minutes

This applies to every NFL game except when Tom Brady plays because he's a literal God.

>>>>>winning your division doesn't get you in the """"""""playoffs""""""""

I used to agree but lately there is so much parity that games are being decided in large part by officiating. The PR is annoying too

>a girl (female)
What other kind is there?

t. Cam Newton's agent

The NFL has its problems, but even as overrun with rules and bureaucracy and business interest as it is, NFL is better.

CFB is nothing but terrible, dramatically less skilled and trained players, no defense, and meme gimmick offenses.

Not to to mention the objectionable amateur student-athlete lie the good ol' boys, flyovers, and NCAA continue to try to sell or delude themselves with. And a ruling entity, the latter is at least as loathsome as the NFL.

Even though it's really only a concern with NFL cities on the bubble, the only good thing about CFB that I can say is that one's team isn't leaving, ever.

So you are just gonna ignore Luck Wilson and Godgers

>implying PedState wasn't a shit tier meme team

If you lose by 40 pts and also lose to Pitt (LOL), you don't deserve a playoff spot.

girls with feminine penises (boys)

>Luck
Literally who

>Wilson
>white

>Rodgers
Poor man's Brady, but ok, I'll allow it.

Guys let's agree on one thing

At least the difference between college football and the NFL isn't as bad as the difference between college basketball and the NBA

>college basketball
>teams full of white guys
>holding the ball, passing, bricking shots
>every game is in the 50s

>NBA
>4-5 teams at any time are good
>ridiculously long season when basically the playoff teams are known by Christmas or the all star break at the latest

The Super Bowl has never been chimp v chimp, unlike tonight's game, which was a classic

this is indesputable

College basketball is also infinitely better than NBA.

>The Super Bowl has never been chimp v chimp

>TFW when my high school team was only able to win 2 games the entire time I was there from freshman year to graduation

HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD

>caring about high school at all

lel

Yes, but March Madness is 1000x better than the NBA """playoffs"""

This is why I can't watch it except for a few games. Also why every college football coach gets blown out in the NFL after a year or two.

oh yeah, well at least the first few rounds

but then again, it's not necessarily "better", it's just more entertaining. it still has the same god-awful play. it's just more fun to see a low seed be a little less god awful than a top seed

>31-0

>Muh superior talent argument

A movie with C-list actors and a great storyline is better than a movie with A-list actors and an awful storyline.