I'm a straight guy mid twenties I'm fairly attractive and workout...

I'm a straight guy mid twenties I'm fairly attractive and workout. But I really want a transgender girlfriend more than anything. Some say that's gay but the majority of people know it's not. So where is a good place to find cute trans girls?

>So where is a good place to find cute trans
A gay bar, fag.

The gay bar cus that shit is gay

>Be man
>Want "girlfriend" with a DICK
>GF GOT DICK
>Not gay.

Yeeee, no

It's not gay because they are feminine and girly.

Gender is not defined by a person's genitals.

It's gay because she is a man actually, but it's 2017 and we don't bash gays any longer.

But sex is. And it's determined by chromosomes.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

its gay, don't lie to yourself

look at all these edgy 12 year olds feeding the troll

OP is, of course, a raging faggot

This, or kill yourself

Wrong it's determined by the brain. There are male brains and female brains. The body is simply just that a body and the persons gender is determined by whether or not the have male or female brains.

>transgender girlfriend
>transgender
>trans
>guy with tits
>girlfriend
bru - there are no chicks with dicks just guys with tits...

>It is
Are you disabled?

Best guess would be a gay bar.

Idk if it's gay, doesn't really matter.

Even with that logic that is literally turning your back on everyone who says they dont have a gender or they are gender neutral and whatever else made up shit people come up with so if you think your logic is right then that means transgenders themselves dont even agree on what gender truly is so why should we agree with any of you? Bottom line is thinking gender is anything other than male or female determined by genitalia is literally retarded, and also youre not straight youre a raging faggot.

Not bashing gays or your decision, but its definitely something you need to confront before you go looking for a trans girl. It is gay. They were born a man, hormones and surgery can only change appearance, but at a biological level, its a man. If she still has a penis, it is even gayer. Its perfectly fine if thats what you're into, but it is gay.

When you meet your chick with a dick, you'll do well not to emphasize anything about her sexual decisions and pretend it is completely natural.

And in the future, if you want real advice, don't come to Sup Forums, because here we will honestly tell you, you are a faggot for this shit.

The brain NEVER has action on your chromosomes.

You get your own genetics when the genetics of your mother & father are mixed at conception. Then the foetus is built following THIS genome. The brain is a result of the genome instructions, not the contrary. Of course, there are some differences in male & female brains, but these are ALREADY a consequence of your genome.

You transfags definitely have no grasp about biology at all, facts won't bend to your delusions and ignorance.

So people with severe mental illness are perfectly capable of deciding they are not human and infact an angel sent by god to judge us? And because it is all determined by the brain that means we have to believe its true?

>Straight
>Guy
>Mid Twenties
>Fairly Attractive
>Works out

One of these things is a lie.

yeap you are gay

Sexual preference is a spectrum, identity is unique to each person, but gender is boy or girl at birth anything else is a mistake of nature or gay.

I am a cute transgirl. What's up?

Hello beautiful got any pics?

this is pretty gay

TRANS ARE GAY

TRAPS ARE GAY

FUCKING WHY

>TFW OP IS A FAG

Yeah, but I am not posting them in this poopy thread.

more like one of these things isn't a lie

Transgender pre op or travestite?

This. It's extreme and outlandish but gets the point across.

>Some say that's gay but the majority of people know it's not.

The majority of people "know" that it is gay. I don't care what you do with your dick, but please stop trying to redefine the norm. It's gay, so just accept and enjoy your life FFS.

just liberal m8, move along

If you wrap a meatball in a lettuce leaf and eat it, that doesn't make you a vegetarian.

If you wrap a faggot in a dress and fuck him, that doesn't make you straight.

What if you transplant a dudes brain into a chicks body? Or what if you chop a dudes and chick in half and stick the different ends together. Like you have the top half of a guy but a girls bottom? Like a frankenstein

>This thread
You're a faggot OP. Oh yea, you're also gay as fuck for wanting a "girlfriend" with a cock. Remember when girl meant pussy and boobs? I member. Fuck Murica.

Thank you from saying that

See

Underrated, kek

>you can't change objective reality with subjectivity.

But what if we could? What if you could put your brain in a gorilla? I'd love gorilla strength. Or if we could make a t rex and put your brain in there thatd be cool. Or like a female clone. I mean go for it be a robot with laser eyes and a energy cannon for a butthole with poison dart penises

penis is a male organ. you want to date someone with a male organ. You are gay.
>but its a feminine penis
that's an oxymoron

these are good ideas, but i'm too lazy to photoshop them right now.

What if you could put your brain in a robot with the strength of five gorillas, but it was only five feet tall?

user wants to fuck a man that pretends to be a girl

>I'm a straight guy
> I really want a transgender girlfriend
It's bisexual. The term is bisexual.

desperate. the term is desperate.

Beat me to it. /thread

Sex and gender are identified by genitals

>Trans
>Girls

Pick one

People who say they don't have a gender or are "gender neutral" are fucking stupid and do not understand biology.

Thats fuckin gay mate
kill yourself

you don´t
you really really don´t want one of those
take it from someone with experience in the field you never want to take on a relationship with someone who has a severe mental illness it always gets worse.
source? my diary desu.
i know many
even good looking ones
they all have one thing in common which is an inevitable fall into despair because trannies don´t age well.

you really should rather go and find yourself a trap, one that doesn´t have mental issues that make him feel like he is female, at least in that relationship you can actually live a happy life.

i mean i don´t assume that what you wrote is anything but bait but who cares it´s Sup Forums

Pretty good b8 thread OP, you got a lot of bites.

>find a trap
>a trap without mental issues

Impossible by nature. Traps are as fucked in the head as trannies.

touché
i did mean without mental issues on the level of trannies
>Traps are as fucked in the head as trannies.
this is actually not true
and in the difference lies my point
Traps don´t have the delusion of being female
trannies do.

>want trans gf

Let me elaborate:

>want a guy with a cock but that looks like a girl and pretends to be a girl

You're a faggot. Try a gay bar, faggot.

the majority of people know its not? what thats gay as fuck

This advice is harsh. Harsh, but fair.

>I really want a transgender girlfriend
>I'm a straight guy
No you're not faggot
>So where is a good place to find cute trans girls?
Gay bar or your local psychiatrist's office