Help me Sup Forums. What the Fuck does this say? Its Japanese

Help me Sup Forums. What the Fuck does this say? Its Japanese.

Top Ramen Loli Cucumber Nukes.

It seems two nukes weren't enough.

something about ramen, pickled cucumber and war? the fuck?

What the fuck? Send the characters. I can't get them into googlw translate

It says 今古有神奉支士, not sure about the second to the last one. Draw the metaphor like a sword

Now ancient Yogici Service

thats chinese

Not neceserly. its kanji which both japan and china uses

“今古有神奉志士” is read as “Imamo inishienimo kamini houzuru sisi ari.”
”今古有神奉志士”は、”今も古(いにしえ)にも神に奉ずる志士有り”という読み方になります。
今(now, modern)
古(old, past)
有神(there is a god/gods)
奉(follow/respect/serve/a lot of possible meanings)
志士(men with ambition)
To put simply, it means “Now and past there is a god to respect ambitious men."

It says megaweeaboo supersayansword 3000XKNZ!

were u at the oc gun show?

Send the characters

It reads "The Z31 chassis designation was first introduced in 1983 as a 1984 Nissan/Datsun 300ZX (the hatch lid had both a Datsun and a Nissan badge) in the U.S. market. The 300ZX, as its predecessors, was known as a Nissan in other parts of the world. This continued in the U.S. until 1985 model year when Nissan standardized their brand name worldwide and dropped the Datsun badge. All publications for the Z31 chassis 300ZX and its predecessors were copyright Nissan North America. Designed by Kazumasu Takagi and his team of developers, the 300ZX improved aerodynamics and increased power when compared to its predecessor, the 280ZX. The newer Z-car had a drag coefficient of 0.30 and was powered by Japan's first mass-produced V6 engine instead of an inline 6. According to Nissan, the V6 engine was supposed to re-create the spirit of the original Fairlady Z."

Why?

OP you reminded me about this.

It's says your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post

I'm basically japanase, it says "The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."

i put in 今古有神奉支士 in google translate and it says "This is the ancient gods"

i got one of them $20 shits too

It says: s there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest.

AHAHAHA LE FUNNY TWO NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH MEME

10 dorrar sucky sucky me rove you rong tiem

お見事