Any IT helpdesk guy here?

Any IT helpdesk guy here?

What kind of clothes do you wear to work?

I'm getting said job soon and have been wearing hoodies why whole life. That's why I ask.

Casual Polo with jeans and running shoes.

Usually Fridays I go vulcom t shirt with jeans but then again I'm 21

Also, what company?

Nothing don't even put on my skin in the morning

Button-up shirts with collars and Polos. You'll probably be OK in jeans as long as they're in good shape- I'd wear some Dockers or something on the first day until you ask someone about the actual dress code.

I also work in IT. In the office i wear a casual onepiece. At home i work in my boxers.

Button down shirt (blue is easiest to match with) brown belt with with Khakis and some sperrys boat shoes. This outfit is easy to achieve and impossible to say it's too much or too little

>one piece
>romper

>This
Can't go wrong with business casual. Looks professional and clean. People will take you more seriously in an outfit like this and usually you can put together something fairly cheap if you know where to look

>casual onepiece

What is that.
Pic related is what Google gave me so I'm not sure I'm on the same page here

Wear khaki's and button up polo. With the assumption that you don't people to think you're lazy or an idiot, you should probably not dress like either.

I have zero /fa/ sense or experience.

Where do I look?

What did you wear at the job interview?

Piece of advice, if your going to do business casual, and your an admin/IT, and handle a lot of ceiling work and pulling cables... keep a change of shitty clothes at work or a set of coveralls so you don't wreck your clothes doing nasty shit.

amazon. Dickies pants look good, and are easy as fuck to clean. Then get yourself some decent dress shirts or polos.

you can always do the sweater/dress shirt combo too

Basically pic related.

My mom bought me the outfit for when we go to weddings. I don't think it's everyday IT office clothes though.

khakis and a polo

I get most of my stuff from Nordstrom Rack (essentially its designer stuff but from like two seasons ago that didn't sell originally so they sell it at like 60% off. Also regular Nordstrom is good but expect to pay a lot for your clothes.

Adding to what I said here Try to go for something like pic related.

>casual one piece
Pretty sure he meant this

A pink tutu and a pair of Doc Martens boots will give you the respect you need OP.

Also, op if this is a call center, or glorified shitty call center, then jeans and a t-shirt. no one gives a fuck at call centers. their churn rate is so high, that enforcing this shit generally doubles the churn rate. Having a dress code in a shitty low paying call center job doesn't work

>Polo shirts
>Button up shirts
>office pants
>office shoes