What is so bad about white people becoming the minority...

What is so bad about white people becoming the minority? I honestly can't find any objective evidence to show that it would be detrimental. I plan on marrying a non white to speed up the process :^)

Because only whites treat minorities well, fuck off cunt.

Look at the way minorities are treated in any non white country, whites are the only people compassionate enough to treat minorities as equals

Because whites are the best race

bringing in non whites turns the country into a 3rd world shithole

BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES NIGGERS OR BEANERS OR SHITSKINS OR KIKES

good job
no gf < brown gf

They'll get by in America, at least blacks and mexicans don't have opressive religious culture for the most part.

Its a worrying future for Europeans though.n

Holy fuck we're massive.

how the fuck does antartica have so many research papers

As if we need a reason. We have the right to value our own racial integrity. Nobody ever says Africa or the Middle East need more white immigration. White countries sure as fuck don't need shitskin immigration.

Honestly, leftist rethoric is making me more of a racial supremacist. I see what leftists say about white people, and what niggers and towelheads say. Do they really expect me to willingly become a minority in that world? Fuck no.

So tit for tat. I'm no longer content with just Europe and America being white. Now I want the rest of the world to be white. After all, the left wants the white world to be brown.

Because its inhabited by scientists.

Kill yourself

Minorities hate white people. White people are the only ones who swallowed the equality bluepill. White people are in for a nasty surprise.

i think its an illogical fear shared by many, possibly due to the stigma associated with the word "minority" and that enough drives some people to take action.

In Finland, there's a 6% minority determining our other official language. I'd like that to be hellspawn-Swedish rather than Arabic.

Maybe it's because minorities opinions of whites are steeped in violent and venomous rhetoric and no one wants to be subjected to the whims of psychopaths

do you shills even try to hide it?

forgive my poor English

>,and that alone is enough to drive some people to take action.

>I honestly can't find any objective evidence to show that it would be detrimental.

Every single non white country on the face of the earth almost since the beginning of recorded history. They haven't amounted to shit.

Where the fuck have you been.

Are you people fucking retarded?

For one, muslims wont allow any fucking democracy, you wont even have the freedom to drink alcohol and not bow 5 times a day to some random fucking god

i hate niggers

If whites treated African slaves the way Arabs did, there wouldn't be any niggers in America. Whites are way too nice, and treat minorities far better than they deserve. The worst whites do to minorities is simply move the hell away from them.

You are not fucking forgiven. There is nothing illogical about not wanting to be a minority in our own fucking country, and there is nothing illogical about expecting niggers and spics to brutalize us once we are a minority--they have already given EVERY indication that they would kill us all if they had us in their power.

sage and hide faggots

White culture becoming the minority is the scary part. I moved from southern California where whites are a minority to Kentucky where they are a majority and it's so radically fucking different.

Why do other cultures gotta act like fucking animals?

Becase they import all decent scientists they can get from around the world.

>why is whites minority bad?
Who going to make all the money for your welfare? The blacks?

Being a minority with blacks and Arabs as the majority is a horrifying scenario.

Actually having any blacks and Arabs in your country is horrifying.

arabs/muslims are already here and have been here for a long time. many different people come here and america remains a melting pot.

Minorities are treated good in America. The problem is how whites are treated in non-white countries. We're worried that's how it'll ended up America.

We seriously underestimated the penguins.

Raza supremacism.

this is exactly what im speaking about. theres nothing to gain from brutalizing the white population.

Because we don't have a high concentration of them here. Once you geta high enough concentration in any area you're bound to have problems.

I call it Niggeers law, named after the Beers Law of chemistry.

>you'll never be a scientist studying the cool as fuck hidden aliens and serving the Illuminati in the last great unknown of land

Just let me in, God damn. I'll hold your ice cubes or something.

When you are a minority you may not get your way in a democracy. No sane human would willingly accept that.

Because niggers are savages, shitskins even moreso. Remember Haiti.

hahaha

this is all quite poetic.

minorities are treated amazingly under a white majority, but only a white majority, hence why we want to keep it that way

Your children will not be accepted by the new majority. They will be second class citizens like coloured in South Africa

In the case of the US however, I am looking forward to the mestizo dominated pollitics exterminating blacks.

if you proved you were better than me and took my country by force i would hate you but also respect you. shitskins are breeding and bitching their way to a majority without proving superiority. plus theres the whole my fathers died conquering, taming and defending this land thing…. also lets not forget to mention the role some of my own people are playing in this attempted replacement.

the whole situation is fucking disgusting

>Black countries = All blacks
>White countries = Why are whites being a minority bad?

Gee I wonder. They act as if we have no right to exist

Auschwitz good example for White race

They already do it in Africa, even though they gain nothing.

Trump 2021: Let's Make America Greatness Again In The Pussy Faggot

Being "Virtued" Against

For being White, White people are constantly maligned, and the cucked world unironically calls it "virtue signaling," or just "virtuing." That may be one of the worst examples of corrupting and degenerating of languaging that ever has been. Virtue was once a fine word that spoke to the best in humanity. Now it has managed to be robbed, co-opted, and used as an attack on an entire people - the very people who invented and cherished the meaning of virtue.

>I am looking forward to the mestizo dominated pollitics exterminating blacks
considering the african population isnt even in this equation, this is disturbing.

the africans do not want europeans in their countries because they study history.

>the tiny island nation of Japan blowing the fuck out of China and India by itself

Glorious nippon.

We don't need to produce research papers - WE WUZ KANGZ

White people are already a minority.

Perhaps because there's been open season on white people for decades, under the guise of "social justice". Perhaps because "minorities" are actually majorities on a global scale, while white people are a rapidly vanishing minority anywhere, especially in white countries. Perhaps because white people are literally being hunted to extinction in countries where the "minorities" are the majority.

White people have good reason to be afraid. Not because minorities have any great strength besides the ability to breed like cockroaches and have greater ethical and moral "flexibility", but because they and their future are being sold out for social brownie points or actual hard cash by corrupt politicians.

im not afraid. I honestly want to see what happens when whitey is gone. If there were some way we could just all move some where else and turn america over to the beaners id be all for it.

Id like to see how well their economy would turn out.

Also whenever I see something posted about how great it will be when whites become a minority its by a black person. Do they realize they also will be a minority with even less population than whites? Do they honestly believe the mexicans are going to treat them any better?

Name one thing niggers and mudslimes have invented.
Contrast that to the huge list of inventions by whites.
I don't just fear for the white race, if we disappear, I fear for the entire HUMAN race.
This is why we need to to kick out the non-whites and hang every retarded SJW and liberal that refuses to realise that they are accelerating the demise of humanity with their multiculturalist globalist cultural marxist bullshit.
Also, gas the kikes, for real this time. I feel that we should have stopped this a long time ago.