Is slavery bad?

Is slavery bad?

I have been recently looking at those rekt threads and they all share one thing common, they are in 3rd world shitholes. One in particular stood out for me, it was an execution of a man with a nice looking revolver, but they were all shoeless living in a slum. I have been thinking about this, but why don't we just invade Brazil and take a shitload of these savages back as slaves? If they were slaves in the U.S. they would have food, water, shelter, security, etc. They would have purpose in life rather than just be tools for street gangs

Your thoughts? (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/12/22/news/economy/us-inequality-worse/index.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you want more dirty 3rd worlders in your country?

>Is slavery bad?
Yes.

Would you like to be a slave?

Consider what a slave is. It's not just a unpaid (or badly paid) worker. It's a person with no freedom over his life.

Want to marry? Better ask your master.
Want to move somewhere? Tough luck, you can't.
Want to learn something new? It better be something useful to your master and doesn't interfere with your current work.
Want to stop being a slave? You can't.

So would you like to be slave?

hey spic shut the fuck up OP raised valid point these savages already have none of that what ifd slavery is closer to freedom then what they have

Slavery only works for a short time like that OP. Eventually rights have to be given. But only just enough to fool the "slaves" into thinking they are free. A sense of autonomy greatly increases a human's productivity. The United States has switched to getting free labor from inmates, or outsourced slavery anyways we would just waste money and our global reputation by transporting Brazilian slums.

It would be awesome if everyone had freedom, but I understand that's just not feesible
For the past century these people have done nothing more than rape, murder, and pillage one another.
To me they are animals, only surving for the sake of survival. If they were slaves for the Western world they would serve a higher purpose.

>A slave is a person with no freedom
That's kinda the point, these people have freedom, but they choose to work against one another

It depends on who's the slave.

Brazil should be nuked like 12 times.

I would agree with OP as long as they remained slaves never to be freed.

I don't agree with slavery. I do agree with reestablishing imperialism and invading third world countries, that are otherwise useless, for land and material wealth and establishing actual civilization.

>choose to work against one another
yeah, just like the rest of the world on a larger scale

Are you familiar with Sparta? Look into why their society collapsed.

We will be slaves to our monkey overlords someday.

Yes slavery is bad. Using the occasional rekt example of violence as justification to Inflict lifelong violence on their entire population and their future generations is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Be nice to the monkeys in the zoo. I have a feeling they're cooking something up.

>If they were slaves for the Western world they would serve a higher purpose.

What exactly is the higher purpose of the western society?

As far as I can see it's to make the rich richer. Yeah, that would probably work. If there was slave caste, the rich would definitely become even more rich.

Slavery had nothing to do with the comeuppance of the 1986 Nissan 300ZX Z31, so I don't have an opinion about it.

>pic related

Do I know what this mean? No, but this data scare me.

I like your post

>is OP a fag?
Yes

your a dipshit they never really collapsed they grouped up with the other city states slavery was the least of their issues

ahahaha le edgy forchin meme xd, ya of course slavery is bad cunt

I never read shit like this lol

>Is slavery bad?
it makes the masters weak and complacent. We need to do the tasks ourselves and fuck the rest.

60% being wealthy is pretty good compared to most countries

Have you ever seen whites in the same environment? They act exactly the same

>"wealthy"

that's a nice way to negate the absurd income inequality
Also, I really don't think the 20% could be called wealthy by any standard.

money.cnn.com/2016/12/22/news/economy/us-inequality-worse/index.html

>absurd income inequality
whats absurd about it? Unless you remove laws on inheritance and encourage the wealthy to invest theres nothing you can do and it will only get worse. I think wealthy is an appropriate term, poverty in america is like being middle class in the 3rd world.

>whats absurd about it?

oh nothing, it's perfectly fine

at least we have internet access and can fap to all the bitches we want, right?

yee yee