WWYD to my Ex /b?

WWYD to my Ex /b?
(Rough version)
Reply for Reply

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/220275844
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone?

I'd make her suck my cock while I filmed it, her licking my balls and sucking in the tip, then I'd start forcing her head down further and further until she's choking on it and fighting for breath but I keep it down her throat and let her gagging massage me until she turns blue and just before she passes out I'll pull out and bend her over the sink where I'll fuck that shaved pussy hard, pulling her hair and head painfully far back so I can spit in the little sluts face get her back on her knees and cum all over that face and those tits. Send the video to you.
Wwyd these sisters?

I have them both hog tied and blindfolded. One with her ass facing me, other with her mouth pulled open with a metal snare. Without lube I'd push my cock into her ass as she squirmed in pain unable to pull away from my cock inching into her ass while her sister, helplessly hears tied up by her. I'd then, when my partially bloody cock would face Fuck her sister and would spin the other girl around, having her tongue deep in my ass by use of a noose.
When I'm about to cum. I switch to the other sister and shove my cock so deep down her throats she start to gag intensely as I pumped my load down her throat and out her nose.

Bump

Bump..

Wwyd and which one, or both?

Holy shit I would have a threesome with both.
I'd fuck the right one and make her eat left one's pussy, then have them both over me, fucking the left one and eating right one's ass

I'd fuck the one on the right in the ass and have the one on the left under me sucking my balls. I bust a nut in her and let her friend suck it out. What a nice ass....

This girl is such a whore. Will so anything

right

left

I definitely stick by my choices..

any further story on my girl anyone?

Ask her yourself

choose and WWYD

Damn I'd love to pound her from Behind and slap her ass while holding her hair. Then cumming on her face..

I mean wwyd user..

moar!

Definitely right one. I'd tie her hands behind her back and face Fuck her as she gags. Then I'd spin her around and massage her clit why I pounded her pussy till she came. Then I'd push into her ass and Fuck her and cum in her pretty slutty mouth.

Wwyd to her anons

right one fore you

others?

Reply to mine first and I will. I've done 5 lol

She's a babe though...

that slut is made for cock sucking. I will invite all my friends and make them facefuck her and then cum on her tits

I'd force that slut on her knees while groping her tits I'd then shove my cocm in her mouth and fuck her throat until I was close to cummimg I'd then pick her up shove her against the wall and fuck her from behind until I came in her

Wwyd?

I'd shove her face into the floor and pound her from behind switching back and forth between her holes and she shivers and tells me to stop but not stop. I literally pin her down on all 4s then flip her over and face Fuck the cum down her throats and toss her to the side after cock slapping her and tell big her to clean up her whore self.

Fuck those descriptions painted a perfect picture...

I would fuck her in the restaurant's bathroom, make her swallow all of my cum and lick her asshole clean.

wwyd to her?

The slut needs it heres her tits

Bend her over in front of that mirror and fuck her ass until it was broken

choose one pls

I'd pull that little bikini bottom off and flip her around to 69. I bet her pussy is so sweet. I'd make her deepthroat my cock and pick her up, face-Fucking her against the wall. Till I blew my load all over her face....

Wwyd to this slut?

Niceee!! Moar user!

Nice little tight body. God I'd fuck her so hard

Her ass

Ex German gf, wwyd?

I would tie her wrists and ankles to my bedposts and call each and every one of my friend to come over and abuse her. They would touch her and penetrate all of her orifices and finish in a bukkake.

WWYD to this little whore?

Niceeee!

How bout this pussy?

I tie her up. DP her ass with a friend. Make her suck the nastiness off our cocks. Take turns facefuckkng her make her on the verge of pass out from oxygen deprivation. Then cream pie her asshole and make her push it out and slurp it up. While my friend cum on her face and slaps her to the floor

that's hot, cause she's really into anal and salad tossing

Can you or someone do herI love your explanations man... shits fire

Same with her. She ate my ass on demand then would swallow my cum

hogtie her, then tie a vibrator up against her clit and leave it running. while she's squirming id wrap my legs over her shoulders and face fuck her, cock slap her, have her worship my balls. id keep gonig until the vibrator was driving her crazy and make her beg me to turn it off. i'd tell her okay, but then turn it on high while i turned her asshole inside out with 7 inches of diamond hard dick.

She was totally obsessed with a mini vibrator. Totally could do this. Fuck that's hot man.

I would give her a lot of alcohol and wait for her to pass out. Then I would take pictures of her with sharpies in her asshole and my dick in her mouth. I would later use those pics to blackmail her and force her to become a camslut, giving access to her videos to every person that knows her, preferably her ex's.

WWYD to this one?

Wwyd with these tits

holy fuck, i dont even know what to say. i'd definitely go for doggy style and maybe anal with that sweet sweet ass

and i'd cum on that face. are there any frontal nudes?

Have we seen all we're going to see of her or are you getting more on a regular basis? Also, would destroy that pussy and drop a big load on her face.

wwyd with this

wwyd to prom date?

Definitely would eat that asshole. Looks nice.

Would ram a cucumber up her poophole... man that pussy looks tasty

would eat for days, looks delicious

How about this one?

even better, would love to suck and rub that little pink clit

I'd slap her so hard that her glasses fell off, force her to her knees and make her take all of my dick in her mouth. When I was done, I'd bind her wrists bend her over and stick my cock in her asshole. I'd choke hera little bit in between thrusts and once I felt it was time, I'd cum all over her face and leave the slut lying there for anyone else to find.

On the left?

Heres a shot from behind

same person?

No, 1st one I posted of her. Here's another.

Only 1 and 3

I'd love to pound her from behind

She takes it like a champ and loves to be spanked

Would love to see my two sisters getting fucked. How would you fuck them?

got any spanking pics?

Not really i usually have my hands full, ill get some with a nice handprint

Wwyd to my gf?

thanks man

Heres a close up, not the best pic but u can kind of see the red

fuck her in the restroom. cum with just the tip in her and keep her panties. maybe refresh the filling after the half night. later skull fuck on the front door of her parents home and cum over her face.

Believe or not, two of those pics are newer. I'm still recieving pics on a weekly basis from her. Maybe I should save and dump them at the end of every week?

Put her in a bukkake situation, but where she has to go the whole day with guys randomly cumming on her face.
Wwyd to her?

would love to give her a good spanking and ride her out

She likes the belt and whip

Would follow her to the restroom and push her in a cabin. Force her down on her knees and stick my cock in her mouth. Would fuck her throat till she throws up over my cock. Leaving her as a crying mess.

Wwyd?

has she ever been tied up?

I'd tie her arms behind her back and run train on this little whore. We'd all take turn face Fucking her and spitting on her face then lift the slut up and start ass fucking her while she got cock rammed down her throat. Hands are still tied . Guys would stuff every possible opening in her body packed with hot dripping cum as she loses conscientious, tears-eyed, with a mouth of cum

All the time

got any photos?

bound her spread eagle ass up on the bed. hate fuck her cunt and use a huge dildo to fuck her ass even harder. everytime when i'm about to cum i pull her head up and fuck her throat and cum over her face. then some spanking and vib fuck her till i'm back in action and do her more this time in the ass. finish again on her face. repeat it till she is sore and i'm completely dry

Continuing dump . Wwyd anons
Video here btw
vimeo.com/220275844
Pass:tits

I'd rip down her pants, spit on her Ass lean her forward and Fuck her in the ass, HARD. I'd rub her pussy like crazy till she started to cum then I'd hold I had out to catch th cum, I'd flip her over rub it on her face and put my knees on her shoulders and face fuck her. Cock deep down her throats till I explode and cum oozes out of her nose and she beg to stop I keep going. Lastly I have her eat my ass and slap her. Then walk away leaving her in puddles

let her sit on my dick and suck, pinch and nibble on her awesome tits. fuck her with a vibe in the ass and fill her to the brim.

I'd go up to her while she was in that position and take my cock out and push her head on it. If she resisted I would push her head against wall standing on her hands and Fuck her face. When I had enough. My friends and I would flip her over and we would take turns on her holes. I'd focus on her asshole and fill the right thing with cum. We would end it all cumming on her titles and face

How would you abuse her?

Wwyd to this German girl. Tag me I'll do multiples for you

I'd tie her hands behind her back and face Fuck her as she gags. Then I'd spin her around and massage her clit why I pounded her pussy till she came. Then I'd push into her ass and Fuck her and cum in her pretty slutty mouth.