How would you ask a girl who works at a grocery store on a date?

How would you ask a girl who works at a grocery store on a date?
Thought of all the angles, and everyone of them seems to lead to awkward situation.

Probably not ask them during work. Maybe during break or before/after.

If you ask during work she might see you as 1) joking 2) trying to impress and be an asshole 3) can't process the statements because she's working

Thought of this.
But, it would be extremely creepy to ask when her break is, or when she is off work, etc. Or wait around to find out her schedule...

yea just try to go to her booth often and make small talk and try to make it seem like you didnt plan on going over to talk to her, try to make her laugh and ask her if you can get her number before you leave

My gf works at a grocery store. I even asked her out at the store.

Wonderful.
How did it go down?

don't harass people at work they're just trying to do their job. And they don't have the normal response freedom you have when they're on the clock.

In a perfect word, you ask her when no one is around, but that probably won't happen.

Second best is to have some balls and ask her straight up regardless. But if you can do that you probably wouldn't ask.

I've done this with success three times when I felt the girls were too shy and wouldn't like being put on the spot:

On a very small note, write your name and number on it. Write text me on it. Hand it to her with the phone number showing so she knows what it is. Hand it to her when you give her your cash or credit card or "store card" whatever. Don't make a scene and act nonchalant about it. If she's cute she probably gets hit on all the time and will appreciate you being forward but not putting her on the spot to have to say yes or no.

It is super important you play the rest of your interaction cool and joke around, or however you ask her.

Word, can confirm very well.

Did a little ~30 word little letter like thing, not anything flirty or corny, some along the line "hey what's good would you like to give know eachtoehr ? expland friendcircles and such hurr durr hmu "

It's either hit or miss, best case of course you add, worst case you never hear from her and might get some creepy look next time.

But man, what isn't hit or miss in this topic right

lol little cringe

not op but this seems like good advice, if i ever muster up enough courage to ask a girl out i might try this

30 word letter? thats kinda over the top and back in the 'weird' area i would guess

My dad met my mom while she was working at a grocery store

if you succeed people like me will exist

what does she do? whats her job?
If its a cashier than simply

> buy whatever you want
> wait till she gives tells you how much it is
> as your reaching for you wallet/grabbing your cash say something along the lines of "Hey, I normally dont do this, but I think you're pretty cute and I wanted to see if I could get your number."
> hand her your money by the end of this sentence if she is shy. if she is shy you just gave her a way to look away and do something else (process your cash) while she tries to think up on a response.

If she is brave it wont matter.

> Otherwise my go to line is a variation of "Hey, you are pretty cute, can I get your number?"

Make sure you give a compliment while you are asking her out. I've seen better results whenever I compliment them.

Make sure you think of something if they say no.

don't do this

Honestly, I don't even ask for dates. I just mention that I'm going to the beach, party, to a bar or whatever and invite her along. It's not really a "date".. I was just going to do something fun and invited her along.

It makes you seem non-needy, fun, spontaneous, friendly, social, etc.

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

OP here.
Seems like a good approach to be honest. She's a cashier, and we have made small talk before.
Thing is, if it goes wrong. Fuck me, it's like the only place I shop.

Take your dick out, place it on frozen steak and ask her, as an expert, if she'd tell you which meat she prefers.

Works every time.

who cares if she says no, you showed you have balls and you should be happy about that

If we get along/flirt I'd ask about her weekend or where she goes out, or invite her to a party or something.

If I hardly know her but I know who she is, I'd wait until we met in her favourite bar/pub.

If I don't know her at all apart from her face... I'd do nothing. I have better things to do than gamble on someone's personality just based on their face and you should do too.

Don't. They aren't flirting with you, they're nice because it's their job, and they think customers who do that are basement dwelling fedora wearing virgins. Just. Fucking. Don't.

For fucks sake you beta motherfuckers.
Just fucking ask! Buying some groceries?
Just ask if she would like to chat sometime, maybe see about a date.
All you need is a phone number you autists. No "perfect timing" or plan.
Just blurt it out. Either she's interested and available or not. Seriously FUCK.

Go to the grocery store casually twice a week, pick up random groceries. If she works register, go to her line every other visit, if she's on the floor ask for help finding something every other visit.
Find some recipes online, when you're checking out or asking for help make some small talk about what you're cooking and say you're "trying something new", she'll ask random questions because that's probably the most interesting thing she'll do at a dead end job.
Do this for a month. After that, make her your go-to person for help, make some comment about how she's always so helpful, maybe fill out a compliment card with the manager if they have them. Make it look like you're just trying to be friendly.
A month in start talking about life outside of work. Find a coffee place nearby, talk about how you like going there on weekends, ask if there's anywhere else in the area she likes going to. The point of this is to learn what she likes without being creepy.
Two to three months in, ask if she wants to get a drink at a bar around there, or for coffee or something. If she says no, play it off like it's no big deal and move on with your life.

Take it slow. Don't bug her. She's at work trying to make a few bucks, not pick up guys.

She commented on a very niche shirt of mine, and she wears a calculator casio watch, I have the same one, I also made some small talk about making lasagna with my 'mom' recipe, and she expressed the same since we are both Italian heritage. I think we have some things in common.
Was just a thought of mine to maybe take the plunge. Think ima pass this one up.
Don't wanna be known as "that guy" when I buy my food twice a week.
I am beta in this scenario.
FML .

There's no way to ask out a girl who serves you professionally to avoid awkwardness. It's just a risk you have to take.

But I've done exactly this before, and had success. Here's my advice:

>Go when she's working, but it isn't busy. The last thing you want is somebody behind you in line.
>Get something tiny and cheap (like a pack of gum), head to check out.
>If somebody gets in line behind you, just let them go first.
>When you get to check out, put your gum on the belt and say (confidently!): "I'm mainly buying this to see your pretty face up close and have an excuse to talk to you."
>Gage her reaction. If you're not ugly and she's professional, she'll probably at least smile at you, maybe even laugh. If she doesn't: back off. She might think you're a creep. If she does...
>Ask her what time she gets off work.
>If she tells you the time: you're good. Tell her "All right, I'll come see you then. I'll be (in some specific on-site location)."
>If she asks "Why?" Just be honest, say "Well, because I would like to treat you to lunch/dinner, but I don't want to get you in trouble during work hours."
>Coin toss: she'll either be flattered or not interested for various reasons. If she's interested: repeat the conversation from two steps ago. If she's not interested: drop it and move on. Life's too short.

Whatever you do, user: share pics. ;)

Basically this.

Everyone who doesn't have autism knows you start by asking her out for coffee. It's a low pressure way to get to know each other before proceeding further.

>ITT: people who have never worked at a grocery store.

OP your gonna probably come off as a creepy beta, hell you would be lucky if she even remembers your face.

Why you post pitc of non grocery girls?

Jesus dude, this isn't the plot to Ocean's 15. There's no need for a fucking month long con job, god damn.

OP, confidence is the key. Just say you think she's cute and ask for the number. Look her right in the eyes, not at the fucking ground, and don't stutter like a retard. CONFIDENCE IS KEY.

shit, I got a number last week from the girl at the drive through during lunch rush.

My best advice for you OP is this:

Never ask a girl out at her job. Waitresses, etc... get that shit all the time. It's a sure fire way to not get what you're looking for.

Just hope you can run into her somewhere and say something like, "Hey, don't you work at (wherever)?" When she answers yes, say"I thought that was you."

Ensue conversation and end with a maybe we can hang out sometime.

How to be not ugly?

If you think doing literally anything in a scenario that involves getting a woman "makes you look" a certain way, you're probably the kind of person who believes """"pickup artists""""

Women, believe it or not, are human beings who react to things completely individually. If you believe that there is a guaranteed reaction from anything you do you are socially fucking inept.

This is true 99% of the time. I wouldn't risk it, OP. You don't have to worry about being a beta or some shit, it's just basic respect for the chick to not assume customer service voice = actual voice. If you see her out in the world you can take the shot.

Just do it. If it doesn't work out, ask someone else.

For fucks sake this isn't complicated. You can't get shit if you don't ask for it.

Rent in an upscale neighborhood, go to local grocer, epensive, everything top notch. Buy like three items, go to checkout. Bag girl is like 150 lbs, but green eyes blonde, nice smile. Pay the old lady, bag girl asks if I would like help to my car. At first, I am like, ? but then I am like maybe she wants to talk. Okay. We make small talk, get to my car. I am going out of town for a couple of days, give me your number and I'll call you when I get back. Ok, she pulls out a pen and writes her number on the bag. When I get back, call her up, can I talk to Mary? Girl on the other end sounds like a little girl all giggly and shit. This is Mary. By the way, I am 14 years old. Shit. Seriously? Yes, and oh by the way, my mom wants to talk to you. Mom gets on line, user, it cool if you want to take her out. Ummm...No, thanks I am like ???, ma'am sorry but I didn't realize she was underage...

Im a femanon but I think this can still apply. I worked with my coworker for like 6 months close to every day and we ended up hanging out OUTSIDE of work... with our other coworkers. After a month or two I told him I liked him and it went smooth after that. Point is, make sure you try to hang with the chick outside of work, you cannot know someone based on how they perform their grocery store job, you need to know how they act outside of work. The guy Im talking about acts entirely differently outside of work.

No, it's cute. If she likes you and it's obvious your flirting and want to ask her out she'll tell you when she's off work or on break.

>How…
The canonical Sup Forums response is:
Right-click, save.

Have a fun conversation with her while checking out. Put it in missed connections. Anything else is too creepy

Give her yr number

My fucking sides

>How would you ask a girl who works at a grocery store on a date?

Directly and without any bullshit.