If he died tommorow. What would his legacy be?

If he died tommorow. What would his legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

IF I GOTTA SLAP A PUSSY ASS NIGGA IMMA MAKE IT LOOK SEXY

DAMN will probably be hailed as a masterpiece only because it was the last thing he made before he died. In the next 20 years he wold be hailed as just as big a legend as Pac and Biggie desu.

he'd probably go down as a GOAT contender. especially with the death boost. but there would be the mandatory backlash in 10-15 years. still would end up in everyone's top 10 list.

He has a great discography but Tupac and Biggie and already did the "die and become a cultural icon" thing. Depends really on what you mean by legacy. 90% of people will know him as 'that guy who made Swimming Pools, Alright, and DNA'.

desu i think it'd be Real, that song really struck me

>literally sing "I've got royalty in my DNA"
>tells other people "Sit down. Be humble."

Please stop KungFu Posting. You're turning him into a meme and setting the scene for terrible Kendrick threads in the future.

It's also directed towards himself

THIS DICK AIN'T FREEEEEE

What would radioheads legacy be if they had broken up after the bends?

m8 we haven't had a good Kendrick thread since DAMN dropped. No hope for future Kendrick threads until his next project drops, but that could be in like 2020

That's roodypoos for ya

One thing's for sure, Creep would still be the most popular hit with normies

Oogga Booga fuck whitey

thom would have probably had a similar solo eletronic career to the one he has now. as a band, they probably would have been known as that band with the one fantastic album from the 90s. Kinda like My Bloody Valentine, but more popular and less revered by critics.

Slightly better than blur.
Maybe not better than Oasis.

What would radioheads legacy have been if thom were electrocuted from the live wire that fell into the pool that he jumps into at 3:05?

youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

he'd substract one unit to the nigger population

DAMN would be his In Utero

the above average music he has made

What would his legacy be if he died after The Downward Spiral?

Eating lots of pussy. youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM

Literally who?

Depends on if he killed himself or not

Died from what? Suicide? If he shot himself before Kurt he'd be more overrated than even him.

pablo honey would be hailed as a masterpiece