Who else believes this was an inside job?

Who else believes this was an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dp6W0ZcYwE4
refsafety.beko.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Onion rings detected.

if it was,the tower whould have fall down

DIdn't the fire start inside? Sounds like an inside job to me

Disappointed it didn't. I stayed up up 3 hours watching the live feed JUST to see it fall.

it's not very likely the fire started outside, yeah

No one.

only a fucking retard with severe cognitive dissonance would instantly leap to the conclusion that any tragedy that happens, from a building fire to an attack, to anything else, are all "inside jobs".

our governments are barely capable of running basic administrative functions without policy leaks. how the hell could they ever manage a conspiracy without any leaks?

It makes me think of World Trade Center. Especially building 7. How could building 7 fall after an hour of fire only on the top level, when this building has burned for ~12 hours, from top to bottom?

WTC was an inside job.

But let's wait and see what happens. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe they find a passport that magically links some arsonist to ISIS.

Im disappointed in that fire. I wanted more muslims to die in it.

I hope more muslims burn.

Bump

Evidently brainwashed by CNN et al. Why don't you try to think for yourself?

Nope. What does it accomplish? It's not like the "terror attacks" on London Bridge etc where you have an obvious patsy and a proper end game.

This is a random block of flats in nowheresville. It would only be an inside job for insurance purposes, but Lloyds don't give up that easily.

Are you legitimately retarded? The fire started inside the building. INSIDE

WTC7 copllapsed because the bottom floors were gutted out first by the debris from the Twin Towers crashing into the base supports, then the ensuing fires that followed.

The reason Grenfell tower is still standing was because the fire started in one corner, then grew sing the OUTSIDE of the building as fuel, the concrete core basically being the last aspect of the building being affected, by which time the fire had started to be attended by the emergency services.

Britfag here, and I've been watching the news all day. IO also work in the building industry and someone's going to jail for this. the building had a refurb last year and apparently the smoke alarms weren't up to spec, and the cladding on the outside wasn't fireproof.

Shit's fucked up, yo

you're a fag

someone's fridge exploded

It was...

Nope
A terrible tragedy.

YOUR*

it's called concrete faggot

It was live cgi

naaaw

youtu.be/dp6W0ZcYwE4

Wouldn't be surprised if landlord porky started the fire himself fam. Might as well could considering the appalling safety standards

Lol

being this fucking retarded

some kind of racist action, I'll wager

no shit, it was inside and they did the job.

>fridge making fire
yo, is this person fucking retarded?

>he fucking laughs

nobody, its the same faggot OP making these threads and trying to debate that this proves 9/11 is an inside job

please fuck off

A washing mashine exploded
That's what I've heard

Bunch of pakis and wogs being smoked out, literal who gives a fuck. Why is this on the news so much?

good hearing man. you're like wonder woman.

Those things can be fucking dangerous

refsafety.beko.co.uk/

Children died you cunt.

>>Door
The door is that way cunt. go put your morals behind it

Wrap house in insulation to keep warm.

Insulation burns like a motherfucker.

They live like animals, the die like animals. Literal human trash live in tower blocks. Not even trying to be edgy, 90% of the population realizes this.

it worked then, toasty warm

Man, the structure was wayyyy stronger than the WTC.

noice, was that from todays festivities

how do i look

I've grown to expect these types of responses.

That fucking bitch. I saw that fucker smile.