Another berniebro snaps

Another berniebro snaps

When leftists said Trump was creating a climate of hate, was that just a warning of what they were planning to do?

First the Portland stabber, now this

yeah pretty much this.

American hero.

Who, the shooter?
I'm not surprised that a lot of leftists/liberals are kinda saying they like what he did.

bernout uprising is habbeing

Oh shit he was retarded lel

he was

Think they were projecting much?

WRONG. It was a white male shooter dickhead.

Ah yes, the Portland Stabber
Clearly a logical thinking bernie bro

The paradigm of leftist thinking and bernie rhetoric

Why are Democrats always shooting people?

Libtard=Muslim terrorist. Time to rid the planet of both. Then we all profit for centuries.

I don't mind the climate of hate, tbh. Did something happen today?

That sentence makes no sense tho brah.

A libfag fired off 50+ shots at republicans playing baseball and tagged on congressman in his ass

Some schizo tried to shoot some conservashit congressmen with an ak, \pol\ is blaming the left for it.

P ironic how the people who oppose gun legislation are the ones getting shot

Who is this fuck

the portland stabber

>ironic how the people who want gun legislation are the ones doing the shooting
fixed that for you, you're welcome.

Probably hetero too, the scumbag.

He literally boasts about voting for Bernie

the dude was insane. hardly represents your normie bernie bro

How so?

kek, exactly
>Time to destroy Trump and company
All that fiery leftist rhetoric taken to its logical conclusion

Other bernouts are 15 and live in their moms basement.

Hmm, I'd bet people wouldn't feel the same if everything was the polar opposite. You know, a crazed Trump supporter shoots up a group of democrats. The left would be calling for impeachment and for every republican to step down, and losing their shit had that been the case. Gotta love those double-standards.

Where are the sources that theyre registered Democrats, cant find anything

Doesn't preclude insanity, but I get it.

When the second berniebro in a month snaps and goes violent, it's all 'he hardly, erm, represents metrosexuals like myself,' but yeah, some certified lunatic who lives in the woods in a shack with no electricity decides to shoot up an abortion shack, and the whole GOP is supposed to resign in disgrace

This.

I just read the story. He fired 50 rounds and wounded one person(like you said). And he was the only death. That's some shit tier K/D. I hate how they're reporting this as a "mass shooting." If we're defining it by number of rounds fired, then sure.

Libs are biased, no shit. Doesn't justify it.
False generalizations are killing politics, don't fall for it either or else you're part of the problem

do you even realize that it is right-wing hate that creates the people like James Hodgkinson? the right peddles hate, the left reacts, then the right gets all butthurt over it further spreading even more hate.

he wounded 4
but he was a libtard, so he probably was a bit inept with a gun

So kind of like when James Earl Ray shot MLK Jr it was because the nigger was asking for it? That's your view of violent political crime?

This. The shooter was inspired by this very same alt-right vitriol, and hate. Funny how they put the hate out there, then people react to it, then they further their hate based on someones reacting to their hate.

So in your retarded view, a bunch of guy's practicing baseball for a charity game were asking to be shot by a leftist, and leftist ideology is blameless.
I can't say I am surprised. If a liberal were capable of holding himself accountable, he would no longer be a liberal.

Do you faggots ever take personal responsibility for anything?

First Hillary lost because "the Russians"
Now a bernster shoots up GOP congressmen, and "right-wing hate" is the cause.

Everyone is responsible for themselves you pleb. Hillary lost because she was a shitty candidate who ran a shitty campaign. The DNC thought that "it was owed to her", and had many better options.

This fuckwad shooter is a mentally unstable idiot, and committed an act of terror which is a crime. If anyone is to blame (other than him) based on reading his facebook, it would be the fake media, as he was buying into all of the Russian conspiracy theories and fake news they continuously put out.

Ahh. Must have read on older story.

Only weak ass pussies kill people because their fee-fees get hurt.