A year ago I met this girl on Omegle and she has shown me her boobs. Nothing special, the usual Omegle bitch behavior

A year ago I met this girl on Omegle and she has shown me her boobs. Nothing special, the usual Omegle bitch behavior

Recently I have found her Facebook profile and now I don't know what should be my approach to make her send me more nudes? Does anyone have experience in blackmailing? Please help.

is it really that hard for you to get nudes?

Start by sharing her boobs and maybe we will help you.

fuck off with this cringe you lonely underage retard

this. tits or gtfo

She added a little bit of light to your sad disgusting life by showing you her breasts and so you stalk her and want to blackmail her for more nudes? Leave her alone and do something productive.

>because i have difficulty finding random pictures of tits on the internet

you stay here and keep begging, kids
it'll be time well spent for sure

My intent is to share those new pictures with her male Facebook friends and make their day. I don't care about the feelings of a stupid bitch. You fucking sjws should go admire females somewhere else.

I will share everything once I receive good feedback.

Find some friends you lonely faggot

Want to know why you're alone all the time? It's because you're the type of socially-stunted retard who does shit like this.

Seriously.

is it that hars for you to get a girl to fuck you that you go to black mail? have you ever even seen pussy that wasnt over the internet?

Hey OP, I brought this pic back from your future.

Guys, thanks really for reflecting your pathetic lonely lives through trying to fix mine by judging my behavior, but I really need some good advice.

>Implying that isn't his present

kek

>If only that was a tonton instead though

Some good advice?.....be thankful that a decent looking chick showed you her tits and be content. Blackmail for sex? Damn, user you're pathetic.

stop stalking her fucking psycho

I'm pretty sure this kid has never seen this girl's tits. Or any others.

He never said "blackmail for sex", love. He's doing it to get nudes for his bros so they will like him and let him be one of them.

If she's willing to show a stranger her boobs, she'd be willing to do more with someone she knows and is in to. Also, shes probably willing to at least accept your friend request. If you don't live near her and you're not trying to fuck generally stated, you're making a dumb request and should probably fuck off

What are you, 11 years old? Fuck off.

This.

ITT: Lonely teenage boys pretend to give sex advice to lonely teenage boy who pretends to need it.

Fucking autism.

No I haven't. I am spending my days on Omegle hoping to find someone pathetic enough to give me attention. Sometimes it takes hours just to share a couple of lines with someone. The highlight of my month is when a girl actually gets naked for me out of pity. But you know what, at least I am not a bitchy little retard caring for a random slut I don't even know.

got tits?

just stop, kid

HURR HOW 2 FIND PICTUR OF BOOBEE ON INTERNEST?

You wait here, son.

This.

You're pretty fucking pathetic OP and it's beyond helping. This poor girl deserves a better kind of monster.

/thread

and you two can stop bumping this sad faggotry back to the front page

>irony
>uses pages, no catalog
>doesn't filter

I use catalog. I also sage. The retards who keep replying to this thread don't do either.

>stop bumping plz
>plz stop
>plz

>keeps bumping

You don't know what "sage" means, do you?

Wow you're so much better than him.

Wow you're so much better than me.

For god's sake, go stroke your egos somewhere else. What has happened to this site?

You're the cancer that has ruined Sup Forums.

>egos
>implying they're both not me
>implying this site never had egos
>some faggot newfriend who looks at the 1 screencap out of 100000 shitposts and thinks Sup Forums was good

Hate it or love it, you should still kill yourself OP. You're pathetic as fuck and no one here should help you, unless it's with making crystals.

yes, that's it
keep going

You're spending your time telling people that they're pathetic on a site that you just admitted that was never good. Don't you have anything better to do?

>being this mad
>clearly I don't
>gonna go jerk off instead of dealing with whiny homo bitches

You two sad faggots are gonna keep this up all day, aren't you.

Winning arguments by making people mad. What are you, a woman?

samefag is my guess

Kill yourself faggot

are you even going to share the tits? if you did people would probably not be saging.

Post the pic you virgin fuck. You expect help on our end with nothing in return. Fuck off with the "I'll rewards you after" bullshit. That's not how it works.

yes blackmailing is rly easy, just kill youslfe

I met a chick on omegle once, guess what i did? got her facebook. that's what ur supposed to do but i guess you were too beta the first time?