Sup Forums, don't move to our country. We are on the brink of collapse and we're turning into a complete shithole...

Sup Forums, don't move to our country. We are on the brink of collapse and we're turning into a complete shithole. There is nothing left.
Don't move here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kZOL7wQjfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try.

You can't fool me I know you snow niggers struck oil, I'm coming for some gibsmedats

sad but true
a chance spoiled to make a great country
all wasted by corrupt politicians and gov officials from top to bottom, always chasing the UN pos etc... don't give a rats ass about the people, the country only their own fucking shekels and clinging to power

Well... it's a small country.. a small economy... it might very werll implode on it self within the year

I expect and hope it, it's one of the ways we can fix this, going back to be poorfags also eliminates shits coming to this place most people have fled FROM

You don't realize how good you have it desu.

We're literally SwedenYES-tier. So again, don't move here, folks. Don't.

It's propaganda mate, you are all being served propaganda from the norwegian gov so the pols looks good, and jews will invest.

It's nothing but a shit spraypainted with gold. A nation of lies.

I've lived abroad for periods of time so I can compare. For example Norway is the 5th worst country in the world to start and run a business in.
>corrupt as fuck... remember the iceland meme... least corrupt in the world balbablabla.. well a look under the hood, and it was the worst
>health care is basically non existent
>no such thing as dental care
>people haven't had this bad teeth since 1945
>recession hits really big now
>no jobs
>all factories outsources
>software industry destroyed by the state

dude... we have nothing....
and with nothing... nothing will be created
>it's basically over, but now we have 4 million people to many... starvation is in the future again
>many people actually starve now(ethnic norse)
>as they are laid off, and do not get the shekels they paid all those taxes all those years to have as a security net
>only subhumans get those hard earned shekels of yours

FUCK THIS GOVERMENT

3:26
youtube.com/watch?v=9kZOL7wQjfc

It's over...

The only chance for Norway is to return to strong Christian fundamentalism based on the Bible, which built this country.

it wrecked it mate, it cucked the empire finally endinging with a fucking lit homo king and the black death....

yes homosexuality has already destroyed our country once.

Norway immigrants in Murmansk, when?

Will you let us in?

I am glad i am Polish, yet i live here in Norway, can always go back. And somehow i have been thrown out of the matrix, deemed insane by Norway for speaking the truth, ant they pay me decent sheckels cause of that, so they fund my revolution.

Yes, just learn Russian.

>deemed insane by Norway
don't take it to hard, this is one of their ways they hide unemployment.
>You don't got a job?
>oh.. there are no jobs...
>I got it you are disabled.. let me fill out these papers...

shoot me

The fact is with the administration alone, and the oil gone, the cost of running this bloated gov alone will bankrupt the country

The Jew Jens Stoltenberg keeps japping his mouth about an "norwegian dream"... makes us all boil inside each time, I hope that lying kike gets brain tumor or a bullet and just dies...

There never will be a dream because how the country is run. A wasted opportunity and this time we cannot blame the danes.

fjeldabe trying to keep all that grandiosa to himself

Why would they hide unemployment and shit just to be the fascade of "the best country in the world" is what i dont get.

One of the worst thing is that five years ago statoil screamed "we need engineeeeers", now when many took the bait and dedicated themselves for that cause, there are no jons for them. Its almost like they want to fuck ttheir own youth over.

kek grandiosa is not food mate
fucking horrible shit, though you have the same label in .se as here now, it's not the same "pizzas".

Basically worse than mcdonalds or any other such jewish food designed to make you sick and weak. Eat healthy food instead, make it from the ground up.

Speaking of which... Feeding tyme.. Then workout.. then sun.. then coding

How truthful is any of this, are there any trusted sources of statistics?

And what professions are the Norge posters in?

Yeah it's really shit here too, pls don't come, it's shit and we're full.

norgayans unironically think "brown" meat is normal to eat

>Why would they hide unemployment and shit just to be the fascade of "the best country in the world" is what i dont get.

I know it's fucking disgusting, and this "norway the richest country in the world meme" for gods sake any of the smallest states in the US has a bigger economy than us..

It's just so the pols can lie, look good (cuz nobody bothers check insignifigant little shit countries like ours, or what happened in iceland there) you get dem jobs in the nato, un even start some phony humanitarian NGO where they collect shekels and keep 99% them selves anyways..

>One of the worst thing is that five years ago statoil screamed "we need engineeeeers", now when many took the bait and dedicated themselves for that cause, there are no jons for them. Its almost like they want to fuck ttheir own youth over.

Kek yeah.. norway in a nutshell, think 1 month a head... also at the same time, lower the standards on edu on everything, cuz need eng and maths are hard....

Glad I took my degree before this shit
>go to last math class required for PhD
>10 students
>teachers starts in crummy little group room
>a triangle in 3d
>students asks about fucking pythagoras...
I wish this was a joke
I left the class in anger, went down to admin and demanded to take this math at a different part of campus located in a dif town. At least better her
yup but the point is they want everyone to be engineers one day... well everyone can't be that, you need some brainpower for starters, and for 2nds we need all professions, we can't just single out on one thing like we always do...

but norway is my favourite scandinavian country

Jews and ego.
Mostly ego.