Do people actually do this?

Do people actually do this?

20 bucks for kino? yup

I work at a theater. They really do do this.

And before you cucks say that I'd be out of the job if people weren't disgusting pigs at movie theaters: No I wouldn't. There's still going to be popcorn kernels on the floor, spilled soda, and skittles on the staircase. All I'm asking is grab your bag and drink. Also, ushers do more than just clean the theaters. They stock bathrooms, keep hallways clean, let in lines etc. I'd be anything but out of a job. So for those of you saying I'd be fired, I'm assuming you've never actually worked in a theater.

I do it only if the movie sucks. $30 for two tickets and $7 for a soda and I didn't even have fun? Fuck you clean up my shit.

I'll make sure to empty my soda onto as many seats as I can before leaving and disperse my popcorn as widely as possible.

Keep working, wagie.

You're making usher's life worse, doesn't make difference for film director / cinema owner. In other words, you act illogically based on emotions, just like an animal.

Well I can't exactly go dump my shit on Steven Spielbergs living room when I don't like his movie can I? If he doesn't want "poor hardworking ushers" to have to clean up my shit he should make better movies.

Lazy braindead faggots and their stupid children do it, unfortunately, yes.

Do Americans only do this in movies theaters? Do they do these in restaurants or in public transport?

Yeah, I like taking responsibility by being a job creator.
Someone's got to pay for my NEETbux.

literally job security

>"I hate this movie! To try to punish the people who made this movie, I'll make some poor guy who has nothing to do with the movie or prices of the movies and food clean up after me, not affecting the people who made this movie or people who set the prices at all!"
Are you retarded?

You don't seem to understand. Stephen Spielburg doesn't give a fuck if you shit on the seat in a movie theater or whatever shitfit you want to throw because you didn't like his movie

Literally the only thing your doing is fucking up the day of someone who works at a movie theater. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll retaliate by fucking up your day while you're working at McDonald's

flustered wagie detected

>Do people actually do this?

i see people do it. i don't. i throw my shit in the trash can because i'm not a fucking barbarian.

Ill be sure to leave the biggest mess i can for you..i may actually take a little peepee on the floor for you

making a mess in the movie theatre aisle is truly the lowest form of terrorism

Shut the fuck up

Guaranteed replies: the thread

Let those memes fly gentlemen.

>cinema shows me crap
>I give them crap right back

I was so angry when they showed me epic movie I opened my fly an just peed all over the floor

>implying either of you leave the house
>implying your local theaters don't have a no singles policy

Why the fuck do so many people buy popcorn over crab legs? I honestly don't understand.

Did this in the cinema bathroom after Ben-Hur.

Are there really people who think they're better for NOT having a job? What a bunch of fucking losers lmao

>wage cuck
Nah I make more than your mommy and daddy does

how does this thread still get angry wagecuck replies?

LMAAOO
WAGIE GONNA FREAK

no, YOU dont understand.

i understand that its not directly harming the actors or filmakers involved. however, my theater chain only gets shitty blockbuster films and nothing else. i want to send a maesage to the theater owner to start carying better films. if i throw my soda at the screen and litter the floor with popcorn, maybe he'll get the message.

Again, he doesn't give a shit because YOU ALREADY GAVE HIM THE MONEY. He's already got the 293 shekels or whatever it costs from you because you, like an idiot, apparently buys tickets to big blockbusters to send the message to the theater that you don't like big blockbusters

The theater industry is dying, anyway. He's got other shit to worry about than the fact that his minimum wage worker that he could easily replace has slightly more shit to clean up

c'mon son

no user, you are the retarded one

>shit on seats to voice your discontent with prices
>people begin refusing to work at movie theaters
>the cleaning becomes haphazard, at best
>people don't want to go to the theaters, because everything is coated in a thin veneer of shit
>theaters losing money hand over foot
>lower their prices to bring people back in
>no more NEETs shitting on the sea, now that tickets are $2, and no singles policies are removed in desparation to bring in NEETs who don't mind shit around them
>slowly, the shit seats are replaced
>normies come back
>the theater is consistently sold out
>begin to creep prices up again

Rinse, lather, repeat. Just time the shitting cycle so that the cheap NEET-era isn't during capeshit season.

Yeah, I sometimes do it just for fun.

When a film is over I empty the rest of my popcorn onto the ground so that I can get a fresh refill to go

Yes
I'm giving them a fucking job to do.

>American cup holders slowly mutating into popcorn troughs
Fascinating.

really man

leave her alone

Fuck off leslie you ape

She leaked these pics her damn self to continue the pity party

You're absolutely retarded if you really believe that. You're also retarded anyway for trolling.

Retard.

kek

of course she leaked these pics. they are nothing >OMG BOOBS!

a cock in her mouth pic an i would believe this was a legit hack. the anal pic could be anyone

>wagie defense force activated

>yfw Americans literally have huge boxes attached to their seats to be able to stack the mountains of fastfood they have to shove in their fat faces during a 90 minute movie

I've been to tons of movie theaters (not in US though) and literally everyone cleans up their own shit afterwards.

I actually like her as a person, but yuk that's disgusting.

Can you permavirgin NEET please stay in your hugbox .

Literally noone is ever going to be jealous of you for being a single unemployed manchild living in your parents house. This "wagecuck" shit is beyond pathetic.

He told him to shut up desu.

Yes, the cinema rats need to live, too.
Also get bigger trash cans at the exit

i did it when the theater was empty after ghostbusters,even the soda lol

>walk into american theater
>they still haven't removed the crime scene investigation stuff after the last shooting
>take the garbage over to the bin myself
>get shot

>not taking a shit in the cinema showers

Someone sounds jelly

>make a mess, that'll teach those poor employees for making a shit movie
Reddit pls go

>implying
Fast food is for poor people.

Gonna try this some time. Where do I get the flags?

kys wagecuck

>tip waitresses
>openly look down upon cleaning staff

I hate Americans.

>charge me upwards of 15 bucks for a ticket
>charge me 12 bucks apiece for a soda and a popcorn

Fuck you theater jockeys, it's your job to clean up after everyone leaves, if you aren't getting paid enough to do it ask for more of that sweet sweet concession stand blood money.

>Worked at a movie theatre for over four years
>People fucked up theatres like this regularly.
>Kept every phone, wallet and any other valuables left behind my whole time there.
>Sold all that shit making thousands of dollars.

Fucking campers.

>this kills the wagey

if you can afford to buy a movie ticket + a soda and popcorn, then get the fuck off this board normie scum

is it normal in america to throw almost a day's meal worth of calories onto the floor

I know these are troll threads, but considering the 50 people who pay 7 bucks for a 39 cent soda pay the 7.50 an hour most of those employees make within a couple minutes, I think that entitles exactly zero of those people the right to abuse the minimum wage employees who are responsible for cleaning this shit up.

This happens like once a week to ppl who work at theaters. If you behave this way, or know someone who does, they're garbage human beings.

>he doesn't help create more jobs when he visits public venues

This is why your country is poor

do you guys tip for each extra pump of nacho cheese?

or just tip once

Thanks

My uncle is a janitor and says he basically doesn't even bother cleaning if the building is too clean, in fact he says his boss tells him to just go home without pay, so when you think about it peeing all over the bathroom is creating jobs and keeping workers on their toes.

CLEAN IT

>tfw threw some garbage around my seat today because I was alone at my screening of Ben-Hur so I could take a picture of it to post in one of these threads and I accidentally deleted it when I was looking for my nude JLaw pics to have a car fap to on my phone in the parking lot

lmao imma do this

I did it at the public library once. Came really close to getting caught too.