JAX: Jags give GM Dave Caldwell 2-year extension
WAS: Redskins interview Mike Pettine for DC job
IND: Colts take flier on CFL pass rusher Bazzie
JAX: Jags hire Doug Marrone as new head coach
NYG:Giants GM admits Eli Manning is in decline
PIT: Steelers place Porter on leave after arrest
GB: Pack not ruling out Jordy for Divisional Rd

Do they still wear those JV team letterman jackets

before I go to bed is this the first time the falcons have any expectations to do decent in the playoffs?

im gay

lets go boys, cowtown represent

>one AFCC appearance in the last 25 years
>one superbowl win in the last 49 years
>8 division titles in 50+ years

the most embarrassing part is the delusional fanbase

raidniggers got carr , mack and a future
chorgers got philip for a few more years , great running game and a up and coming defense
donkeys have a solid defense on contract for a few more years and it only takes 1 good offseason to rebuild the Oline

>smith
>tyrone hill
>maclin
>kelce

>delusional

i can smell the fear from across the atlantic

> Jamal Anderson
> being in a Ludicris song
> going 14-2 (i think) with one the million old ass white QBs
>probably in like 2003-2005, things were expected

It's gonna be fun smacking the chiefs up again, that's if they can actually beat the Steelers, lmaooo

what will all the fair-weather cowcuck fans do when Godgers pounds Daks tight rookie boipussi?

>Oakland rekt their season because they kept their qb in a week 16 game they were winning by 24 pts at the time
>most raiders thing to do since the browns

>literally putting all your eggs into one basket with carr and lose to the texans because of it

>boys fan here
>I fully expect a gay to beat my team
>I assume everyone will hop back on the Romo express, but he will refuse to play for a team that neutered him this year for a meme qb running a dumbed down offense
>boys sink back to mediocrity/adorableness next year and Romo wins a ring in Denver

>before I go to bed is this the first time the falcons have any expectations to do decent in the playoffs?

weren't you guys expected to do well in 2012?

>boys fan here
Suuuuuuuuure Jordy

The real question is how long will it take for him to succumb to his homosexual urges and start blowing David Irving's BBC on national TV again?

Are Chiefs fans the most annoying faggots on Sup Forums despite their shit team having done nothing of note in over half a century?

I mean just a few years ago they were so bad one of their players literally killed himself because he couldn't take it.

Why would Olivia Munn be with him if he's gay, exactly? Seems like a tall order to just pay an already-rich celebrity off like that. Checkmate Lions fans.

Feelin pretty good about this Saturday senpaitachi

O Line looked better, defense did what it should do against the Loins. Russ, Rawls, and Baldwin making plays when they need to, supplementary players like Paul Richardson is (finally) making plays too.

If the Seahawks can find a way to not get beat over the top I feel like they can win this week. Also I feel like if the they can go into Atlanta, they can win the Owl. This next game will be the toughest of the playoffs desu.

>we dont always win
>oh wait yes we do
>kansas fucking city

Wtf even is this shit. It's like some 8 year old wet his pants and quickly made it after they beat the broncos in denver.

So the Browns will draft Watson yes?

>because she has captain Kirk pounding her holes...when you're that stuffed, you will gladly take the money to be a beard...not like ya need the extra banging

>Broncos DC Wade Phillips may end up with Oakland Raiders
Wew.

>Look at me Denver, Im the defense now.

>Garrett and he will suck on the Browns
>They will trade him off after 2.5 hrs for a bag of potatoes
>he will become HOF worthy after

>I mean just a few years ago they were so bad one of their players literally killed himself because he couldn't take it.

lol wait what?

Post predictions from your heart and predictions from your head

>heart
Pats 10, Texans 6
Cowboys 31, Packers 21
Seahawks 34, Falcons 31
Chiefs 42, Steelers 14

>head
Pats 38, Texans 10
Packers 34, Cowboys 24
Falcons 42, Seahawks 28
Steelers 28, Chiefs 20

I give them a real shot to win that. I believed they would beat NE on the road and they did. If they take care of business, they have a real chance to win the SB.

Let me guess, you're a raidturd fan?

>Heart
Rawls dogging your mum like the filthy slut she is
>Head
Using a rubber cause I ain't tryna deal with that used up bitch for 18 years

I'm going to MARRY Aaron Rodgers and BREED with him!

goodnight /nfl/~

since the Giants are eliminated, who could possibly stop Zeke

Packqueers

>mfw the Packers win the super bowl

TB12 is a even more cringier '''''''brand''''''''' than TSUUUman's CR7 and that's saying something, has none of the modern superstars have any fucking dignity these days?

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will lose against the Steelers

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>Tyreek Hill (4.25 40, 1st rookie since 1965 to having a receiving, rushing, and return TD all in one game; #1 in the NFL in the beaten girlfriends/game stat)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are losing to the Steelers

The Chiefs divisional round win drought ends in 2016-17
You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

But it has protein AND electrolytes.

Brady has been a sell out cuck for atleast a decade now, how are you barley figuring this out?

>best LB corps in the NFL lol

No, he killed himself and his girlfriend whom he had a kid with because of the concussions and having to deal with that bitch

>Rookie of the Year Award finalists
>Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Joey Bosa, Carson Wentz and Deion Jones

>Deion Jones
>Ahead of people like Jalen Ramsey and Tyreek Hill

Will Goodell reach for the exit bag if he has to hand that Lombardi to Brady?

>mfw

NFL is fucking lame desu

Russell Wilson is the best post-season quarteback. This is actually fact.

>t. College Football Fan
go back to your brass horn ""touchdowns""" desu

College football is gay as fuck.

disappear

Goodell has already planned around never being in Foxboro for the playoffs this year. (He's going to Kansas City this week and then to the NFC championship game next) I get rock hard imagining him having to hand the Superbowl trophy to the team he tried to destroy.

>5 INTs in one game

Deion Jones is DPOTY desu senpai

Can the Texans pull off a last-year-broncos against the Patriots????

JUST offense
Good defense

[spoiler] or it's going to be 52-0 [/spoiler]

>Can the Texans pull off a last-year-broncos against the Patriots????
nope

Yes, they will.

Bold prediction. Brock Osweiler has a 100 + passer rating

>JAX: Jags hire Doug Marrone as new head coach

JAGS STOP

How the fuck did the Texans make the playoffs?

>25 TOUCHDOWNS
>Cleveland had 29 TOUCHDOWNS

> -49 Point Differential

>17 PPG SCORED
>20 PPG ALLOWED

What a shit team.

I've been ignoring sports media because of the gnats team acting like niggers after getting btfo, how the hell do we fix this? What should they do with Eli? How do you think they will be next year and is there any hope regarding the offense? Is the defense good enough to carry them with more experience? Feels bleak rn.

The AFC South is shit and has been for about 15 seasons at this point. This really shouldn't surprise you.

They're going to regress and Philly or Washington is going to slip into the 2nd spot in the NFCE

Cowtown is the nickname for Ft.Worth. Ive never heard someone call KC cowtown.

>Dallasite in KC

Ya but by comparison the Titans scored 102 more points and allowed 50 more points than the Texans and had a +4 point differential.

The Colts scored 132 more points and had a +19 point differential.

The afc east seems to be the shittiest excluding the patriots. The dolphins put up 363 and had a -17 point differential.

>he afc east seems to be the shittiest excluding the patriots
How the fuck could you possibly conclude that the AFCE is worse than the AFCS? "Excluding the Patriots"? Well, yea I guess if you exclude the 1/4th of the division with the best record in the NFL then the division would look pretty bad. Even then, the lolphins are better than any team in the AFCS right now

I'm really hoping the Texans some how win, it would make the media look like total buffoons
>have them ranked outside the top 10 power rankings
>belittled them all season for having "worst QB in worst division"
>b-b-but week 3

on that note, I'm also kind of hoping the Chiefs win
>not ranked in top 5 of Power Rankings despite number2 seed
>again, #2 seed in the AFC, not the steelers
>people have been "discussing" Steelers-Patriots AFC CG since before the post season began

>3 teams over .500

I can name you 3 divisions off the top of my head that are worse, make an argument for a fourth

the ABSOLUTE worst division in football this year was the NFCW and it's no contest

>it would make the media look like total buffoons
Only if you're the type of fucking moron that doesn't understand how predictive analysis works. They would be buffoons if they were predicting the Texans to win. No one is sleeping on the Texans; they're just a shit team

>"This will be a big challenge for us to be able to compete with them." -- Bill Belichick on 16-point underdog Texans

what did he mean by this?

Good defense and a reliable kicker.

>I only bother to read half posts
>I think teams in the NFL playoffs are shit
>I don't understand about any given sunday in the NFL

this isn't college ball, famo

Zeke ran them over when the packers had the best rush defense in the league. Guess who has the #1 rush in the playoffs?

he means it is a challenge for him to not just skip forward to the AFCCG and to actually waste time putting together something that resembles a gameplan

The Texans and Titans could definitely beat the dolphins, maybe even the Colts too.

The Texans are the giants of the AFC and will beat the falcons in the owl fucking cap it.

>week 5

Wow, the Cowboys have the #1 rush defense and they are playing a team that doesn't rely on the run .

the texans are shit

>any given sunday
so people shouldn't make predictions based upon statistics, performance, trends, and other reliable data - they should just sit there and say HURR ANY GIVEN SUNDAY IDK WHO WINS? off yourself shitposter. houston is going to get obliterated and anything else would be an insane statistical anomaly.

no one is saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to win, but predicting it makes you a fucking retard since there is no information to suggest this will even be a remotely competitive game

TBs protein is 55 bucks for a pound. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is way better than that shit and cheaper.

again
>only read half the post

it's dumb to talk about NEXT week for 2 teams who still have a game to play, IN THE NFL PLAYOFFS

and if you aren't rooting for an underdog, ESPECIALLY one to dethrone the Patriots, you're on the wrong message board, buddy

>I make predictions based on the lulz and think that people who study predictive analysis are "buffoons" just because they aren't correct 100% of the time

18-1

Thats not my point. My point is that zeke had 157 yards against the #1 rush defense at that time. No one is stopping zeke

>let's not make predictions about anything because upsets can happen
wew lad. the only thing you have a """"point"""" about is the pitt - kc game, which is definitely a tossup. houston - ne though, you'd have to be braindead to predict anything other than a pats blowout.

>I am already talking about the Patriots-Cowboys super bowl because it's obvious no other games matter
>why do we even have playoffs
>on that matter, why don't we go back to the BCS, clearly it was getting everything right
>and on that note, why not just crown Alabama the national champion every year, it's inevitable

I can slippery slope with the best of them

>you'd have to be braindead to predict anything other than a pats blowout.

>this is my first time watching NFL football

ask anyone in /bet/, you take the 10+ point spreads 100% of the time

Gonna be fun to see Brady lose patsfag

Elliot is an oline babby

>belittled them all season for having "worst QB in worst division"
They're being belittled because they're fucking horrible. Osweiler might be the worst QB in the league at this point outside of the injury replacements, and the only reason they're in the playoffs is because of the AFCS. Dunno why you think the media is talking shit about them for any reason other than the fact that they're playing terrible football

Bell>>>>>>>>Elliot
Imagine him with that o line

The Titans lost to the Jaguars in a game they absolutely needed to win to get into the playoffs and the Colts have no defense.

Football is a complex game, point differential only tells part of the story.

Despite playing the best team in the NFL twice, the Dolphins as a wildcard team had a better record than the winner of the AFC South.

The AFC South has been garbage since it's inception. People wonder why Peyton Manning was able to put up monster numbers then disappear consistently in the playoffs when he had to face actual competition, the AFC South is why. He played in a division with TWO expansion teams.

If (you) actually think the texans can win, I'd put some money on it, cause the bookies obviously don't.

>and the only reason they're in the playoffs is because of the AFCS
so
>they beat out 2 other .500 teams, unlike 5 other teams in the playoffs

whew lad

loins actually, im just not a faggot cuck who makes predictions based on his gut for the epic upsets and anonymous imageboard cred. the vast majority of the time, the better team wins. no one is belittling the texans, they're just a dogshit team that is going against the best team in the afc in foxborough. can they win? sure. is there a single legitimate reason to think that this game would even be competitive? no

why isnt there a player with the nickname "Zero" so his team can be saved by Zero?

The dolphins played he Packers twice?

>being over .500 means anything when 6 of your games are against other garbage teams.

At least the NFCW has the Seahawks who could potentially win a playoff game against a real team.

2016 NFL DIVISION POWER RANKINGS

1. NFC East
2. AFC East
3. AFC West
4. NFC South
5. NFC North
6. AFC North
7. NFC West
8. AFC South

>going .500 in one of the weakest conferences in recent memory
impressive i guess

>pls ignore that the Texans had one of the hardest SoS in the NFL while the Dolphins had one of the easiest

Texanssteelers
Falcons packers
AFCCG
KC>Pats
NFCCG
Seahawks >Cowboys
Super owl
KC>Seahawks 17-14

Debate me

>10-6 team that wins their division last week of the season
>no defense
>best