Manlets get fucked (or not LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOOLOLOL)

Manlets get fucked (or not LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOLOOLOLOL)

>being 5'10" and not just saying 6'

>being 5'10'' and not just killing yourself

Lel manlets BTFO

>be me
>6'8
>wish i was 5'10 so i could just be normal
>feelsbadman

im 6'5 with size 16 shoes and getting clothes and shit is hard as fuck, im not like 90lbs so im not gawky like my friend who is 6'8 and build like a scarecrow but still

Fun facts: it's almost always fat chicks that are most considered about height.

t. 179cm normalfag

>Be 5'10"
>have size 14 shoes
>have 8" dick, 6" girth
>women think tall guys are better until they see my enormous penis

>Being so pathetic you base your worth of something you did literally nothing for

I'm only 6'2" and a lot of shower heads only come up to my collar.

t. Travel multiple times a week for work

Timestamp or gtfo.

Can confirm.

size 13 shoe
large shirt 32/36or38 pants
175 lbs

eh not too bad. at least i wear normal shit

mfw she has to be attracted to you in the first place to get to the point where she sees your penis

Underrated comment
Shower= always standing with my head down because I can't stand up or none of my head gets wet kek

> calling 5'10" a manlet
Above average US height is short now?

It's the male average, and women don't want average people but superior people. 20% of men should reap access to 80% of the women

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

This "Rachel" is fake and gay

Size 10 shoe
30" waist
5'10"
168lbs
13% bf

Gain some muscle nigger

I'm 22, above 6'2" and a kissless Virgin, where's my 80%?

Anyone who uses the word "kiddo" is a legit cuckfag

do you have a job, good at socializing, have a lot of friends (social proof)?

As a man who stands 6'4, I can tell you all that the only kinds of women who ever cared about my height were really fat and ugly chicks who believe they are entitled to the perfect guy when they themselves need some work. It's fucked up because I hate being so tall and I can't do anything to fix my height, yet these people can do everything to change their weight and their lifestyle. I'd rather just be like 5'10 or 6'. It's not fun.

They don't deliver them to your parents basement

If you're autistic you don't really count as a person. This sort of thing is called data refinement, it makes sure the stats are not skewed by factors that are not implicitly stated.

I'm 5'10" smack on the nose. I thought I was normal sized. WTF?

6'3" here, I'll second this.

Life is good when you're tall enough to be called tall but not so tall you have to duck through doorways.

>Be 6'
>Be considered tall
>Be short enough that don't suffer from tall person problems
> :)

Whenever a girl ask me how tall I am, I ask them how much they weigh. Problem solved

"normal" isn't good enough. It's good enough for women to be normal but men have to go above and beyond (since women are the sexual selectors)

Wats ur fav fidget spinner bro

WTF?! So normal is below average now?

What's your body like nigger. Go the the gym with a guy who's about 6'5 and he hates it because he can't gain size.

if your dick is the best thing you got...you're definetely shit-tier

not what I said

I posted that as more of a point - women don't g after you or fall out of the sky if you're above average height, and I'm sure women don't reject you if you're below average.

I don't want to date anyways, waste of time and money

I'm 5 10 and I've never been rejected by a woman for being too short. Then again, I'm not into WNBA bitches either.

Skinny and petite is where it's at.

5'10" isn't short tho..

>Be me
>Be 5'7

>mfw im 5'9
help

If a girl thinks 5'10" is short well then she must be tall af in which case. She's too big

which is why women naturally want everything in a man. In the OP the man was good at socializing, was attractive, but was still missing height, therefore he's not in the top 20%

Help me get over my short-man syndrome (Dutch edition)

184cm bit more than 6 feet

>As mentioned Dutch
>Family solid genes younger brother, cousins, dad all round 6'4" alphas, sister is my height
>Somehow missed out on that
>Literally 90% of my friends are taller than me.
>Barely taller than the average dutch girl
>Got stuff going for me study maths at a top UK uni, do ok in sports,on com of of socs, etc
>Do ok with girls abroad and at uni but back home my insecurity cripples me.
>Can't get over this complex, I feel like such an omega ingrate standing next to Dutch guys.
>Angers me when other dudes are constantly looking down at me.
>No matter what I do I won't be able to change my height.

This is superficial but it bothers me, help a brother out, any advice? Appreciate it

Inb4 kill yourself manlet

I've never dated but I feel sorry for you if the only women you can get are only with you because you're three inches taller than average.

And if you're below average, unless she's a shallow bitch, and so long as you're a nice guy, I'm sure it'll work out

Dont own one, I'm not autistic like yourself.

I'm glad they dont, couldn't bear wasting the time and money on something that'll leave in X months anyways.

Not autistic, I just dont like socializing.

Should of told you are rich

I'm 5'5" and socially awkward. Fuck all of you.

I'm 6'3" and have never had problems with showers..

Kek. Sounds like she's a fucking giantess. Who would want to fuck a giant? Disgusting. Bullet dodged by this good man.

This actually makes perfect sense if you think about it. People who are not conventionally attractive often seek mates that are much more attractive than they are to bolster their self-esteem.

:l

>not wanting to fuck a 6 ft amazonian
get out of here fag

Don't worry., 5ft 5 is a respectable height for a lady.

5'3" confirmed manlet here. Married and happy. When the party's over, don't worry. You won't go home alone.

Then how would you explain not getting leg extensions?

You get to go through life being picked on for something that you don't control. That can either make you a better or a worse person. The choice is yours.

I'm 5'5" tall, in a country with one of the highest average heights in the world, and I'm not even mad.

1.86 in non-retarded, also italian so I basically stand over most of my lads and familiar in general, tho standard height is like 1.75 in here so it's not that short.

I honestly think that height does matter, and as a matter of fact here in Italy it's considered half of the stuff you need to get laid, the other part consisting in not being dramaticaly ugly.

... I'm 30, and I can tell Every Single girl I met knows and deals a big issue about being taller than his man.
So basically, yeah, it's one of those things you feel blessed to have, eventually if you are not tall you develop a complex, and I guess it's fair and normal.

I like tall girls too. That's the real problem, guys: one on ten is taller than me, and most tall girls are also quite fugly. It's a big disappointment in life.

Being picked on doesn't bother me. I'm usually much more intelligent than those who do. The problem is being 3-4 inches shorter than most girls and having the charisma of a potato.

>mfw 5'6'' beta femboy but daddy af stuck in manlet cuck body

>tfw 6'3"

"Make your choice."

ITT: Fat, small, ugly, socially awkward neckbeards who think woman aren't allowed to have standards

He should totally hit the gym and become /fit/, that will def compensate for his manlettism!

Im 5'10" and always just say I am 6' dumb bitches on tinder dont know the difference

I'm also 6'5 and i feel your pain. All my shirts and pants fit but they're all fucking short so i have to go up a size and always wear a belt. Its so rare to find clothes in my size and length

kek. truth

>mfw when 5'8" and drowning in pussy

>I wonder whos behind this post

>tfw 5'11.5

Nice try virgin, you're pathetic

Seth?

This. 1.80m here, I am apparently considered "tall" in the US, here in The Netherlands I am average.

Keep telling yourself that manlet.

Women don't know how heights work, they see 5 and automatically thing of wee man or something.

>tfw 6' 4"

>I'm only 6'2" and a lot of shower heads only come up to my collar.
You must be using showers designed for dwarves or something. I'm 6'0" and my shower head is still a good 2 1/2 inches above me.

you could fit your cock in that space

Get it right. It's twice over.

Same here. 5'5", married with two kids. My wife is sexy as fuck, and my kids are the cutest. Short dudes have it decently because the girls that like us are usually better quality people. Interesting, intelligent, loving, and caring.

So, our height is kind of a filter that weeds out the shit tier bitches.

imagine seeing two guys walking down the street, one is 6'5 and the other is 6'8, scary stuff

Look at this cuck posting on Sup Forums and using anime memes thinking he's any degree better than anyone else here.

You're trash, I'm trash, we're all trash here regardless of your height.

Mostly same. 5'7" and happily married. Just had our first kid and he's awesome. Wife is 5'6" and I tend to wear boots so I'm still taller. 32 C cup and a fat ass. Love it.

Yeah, most of the US is pretty tall as well just depends on the area you're in.

>6'2
>Most guys are around my height in my area
>Rarely see anyone shorter than 5'10

But if you go more southern im sure you'd find shorter people.
>Mexicans

hoi neger

Little manlet trying to damage control.

Top zoz

>being 5'7" and not understanding why the fuck you niggers care what the fuck some cunt OTI thinks about your height

6'4 here as well, my last ex was 5'10 and slim but she also said she wouldn't have dated me if I wasn't at least a few inches taller than her

>implying dick size isn't the only thing that matters
nice try "white boi" but I'm 5'6" and I'd bet 10k that I pull FAR more pussy than you.

>be me
>go on Sup Forums to see if there is anything but worthless faggots
>see this thread
>leave Sup Forums
will the sun please go supernova on this worthless floating rock already?

Congrats on the kid! My wife is taller than me, too. That's rare. When I think of how patient and loving she is with me, I don't reel bad about every time I wanted to date a girl and she didn't want to date me. I wouldn't have it any other way. Glad you found someone who makes you happy...it's extremely important, and actually pretty difficult, no matter how tall you are.

Move to America, avg height 5'10"

Just say at least my dick is 8 inches and your tits are noting

Even your penis doesn't want to be black...aaahahahahahaha

>big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-6.jpg
What site did you get that from faggot?

yeah that sucks imagine having to shop in the kids section for ur clothes

>standards
>average male height is 5' 9"
6' here

Shut the fuck up. There's standards and then there's "I don't date because I know I'll never find perfect"

Dude that's so true

>being mad that woman have preferences

Why do you have such a narrow view of the world

5'1 masterrace
and fucked more bitches than you virgins AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAH

Girls are always insecure about their height tbh. It isn't that they hate looking down on men, it's that they're afraid to be that "tall friend" that can't wear heels in the group picture.

>narrow view
>less than 15% of men in the US are 6'+

Nice bait

"I'm tall horizontally, so I need vertical tall to balance."