Update

Update.

She is passed tf out. Right fuckin next to me.

Too fuckin adorable.

Halp ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

My sister ¬.¬

What ya gon do?

I dont want to do anything.

She's just...

So fucking adorable!

post pics

No.

I intend to remain anonymous on here, for my own safety, and hers.

Why bother posting then

OP is a dingus if he doesn't sexually assault his sister

Because.

I'm not posting to condone such behavior.

I'm posting to get this out of my fucking system.

This isnt a peep-show, or some wierd fetish of mine. This is wrong. Something is very wrong with me, and I'm trying to figure out why I'm like this.

post pic

No.

this is what you get for having a cute sister

If you say shes adorable then it means you want to cuddle her and you love her. Be a good brother and dont try to stick your dick in your sister

No.

This is what I get for falling in love with a transgender who looks exactly like her, and then going home to her, only to find that she's truly my only friend.

Another summerfag

My point exactly.

I have to agree with this, do it OP unless you wanna be a dingus

I shoud mention thst I had a simillar problem with my sis but I didnt try anything lewd and now we are besties. Just embrace your love for your sister, be there for here and she will appreciate it and start looking up to you

For the last fucking time.

Im not gonna rape my sister.

Smh ¬.¬

not rape if she wants it op

Thank you.

Now I know that this can go away.

Then why the hell did you post this on Sup Forums of all places?

She doesnt ¬.¬

You fucking uncultured swine, if a girl says no, that means she wants it super fucking bad. Were you raised by dumpster niggers or something?

Fucking cum on her face

Where tf else would I post it?

Twitter?!

Facebook?!

No! Thats just asking for criticism among my family and friends!

I came here so I can remain user.

How do you know that... Dingus?

What you are feeling is normal, a brother-sister love. Its not sexual nor dirty, just pure, exactly what mother feels for their children. Its a nice feeling makes your heart feel warm

If you don't post pics, we have no reason to believe you.

No, its not.

Brothers dont try to make out with their sister every chance they get. ¬.¬

I dont care if anyone truly believes me here. I just need help.

get your sister pregnant

Because I've already had this convo with her.

Not in this lifetime.

Play a game with her. Go outside for a walk, ask if she needs help on anything. Those are the things that help you.

discord.
-------------
gg/KPZWJnX

>smh
>Shit that fucking normal fags use.
Fuck of fag.

We walk frequently. It helps, but not as much as I'd like it to.

Youre kind of stuck in a loop. Try not to think about it, dont look at her the way you want to kiss her but the way you want to impess her. Btw mind if I ask about her age?

That is good advice. I'll keep that in mind.

And sadly, I do. Its just for her safety, as well as my own.

> trying to get help on Sup Forums

¬.¬

Ive gotten more feedback then I would have on my own, so I'm gonna say it helps. ¬.¬

Sup Forums has helped when it got serious, like when someone keeps abusing a cat. If youre not a newfag, you would have already noticed it.

whatever you fancy, but dont try anything stupid. If she's like 12+ she will probably notice when you try somehting silly. Its not worth breaking your relationship with your sister

op just enjoy the beauty of your sis. do what that other user said and channel it into developing a lasting friendship with her. also hug her when she wakes up.

Will do

you dont interact with others a lot do you? Try to look for a girlfriend in your school/uni/job/whatever and not in your family. Sort it out in your head,

For quite some time I was wondering if I am a pedophile but then it hit me that I like to play with children and not fuck them. I have 6 and 3 year old cousins and I love them and they love me but I dont desire them, dont try to kiss them, but instead I just like to spend time with them and so do they

You're right. I dont get out a lot.

But that's because I honestly cant.

I may live in the city, but I dont have anywhere to go. I dont have a job, nor do I go to school. I know I need to go back, but I'm afraid that I'm too late for that. I havent been in school for three years, and I just got kicked out of my trade school for fighting. And even if I was still in school, I know that I wouldn't find anyone to hang out with, because I've never been good with socializing.

bump while im typing sth.

Lemme tell you my story, When I was 16 in the school I was pretty desperate. I was looking at every girl as a potential for a girfriend and when I found a flaw I told myslef that "its for the best and I wouldnt work either". The point is back then I was looking at everyone as a prey, a potential gf I could hug and be with, not even in the sexual way.

But then I kind of got gf and kind of refused it myself. It hurt a little but thats fine. It was at that point that I started noticing how bitchy some of them were, changing boyfriends like a pair of undearwears. I dont stopped being desperate and stoped caring that much. "If I find someone then thats fine but im not gonna force it"

the point is, during that time I was thinking of my sister too trying to hug her more than I should etc. When I broke out of the loop it dissapeared. I became a better brother and later on I did end up finding a gf in the uni but that was solid 5 years later.

What im trying to tell is, dont look at her in that way, try to sort it in our head and it will go away and it will be better

wow I did make a lot of typos, should probably read the whole thing after I finish.

Don't be that way. Your Imouto needs her strong Onii-chan to show her the proper way to make love.

how do you know?

Thank you. That's some of the most helpful advice I've gotten here.

Weve been over this before ¬.¬

Glad I could help, now its up to you to make things right

¬.¬

Imoto-chan doesnt want that, and neither does Onii ¬.¬

you wouldn't be posting here unless you really wanted to. Just cuddle with her, act like you passed out and leave your hand some where like her chest or hip as if it just happened that way

Wrong.

I actually would.

Ive already been over this.

I am not about to fuck up me and my sister's friendship.

be strong it will go away eventually

how old it she OP?

anyone else hates chinks